MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.13
  • Days Won:  78

The 'let 'em all in' Democrats are determined that we will have the same old, same old immigration policies.  Lotsa luck with that, Chuck.  I think he's forgotten the Dems are now a tepid minority.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-senate-democrat-leader-demands-reversal-immigration-order-172624299.html

As Obama said after his last election victory "The election is over. You lost. Get over it!" Turn around is fair play. Seems the Dems never dreamed that they would loose another election. Ever.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

I believe Trump called Schumer a "clown" recently, and he is living up to that epithet.

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, Rick_Parker said:

As Obama said after his last election victory "The election is over. You lost. Get over it!" Turn around is fair play. Seems the Dems never dreamed that they would loose another election. Ever.

That is exactly correct.  The reason the Dems have gone sheer crazy over this whole thing is that they believed they would rule the country for the foreseeable future.  It was a done deal.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

16 hours ago, Ezra said:

I believe Trump called Schumer a "clown" recently, and he is living up to that epithet.

The only thing about that is it's disparaging  to clowns.

'Senator for life' Chuck Schumer is the gift that keeps on giving - from NY City to the rest of us in NY state.  Now the rest of the country will get to witness his antics first hand. 

Here's a taste when the SCOTUS nomination(s) come up:  In Mr. Schumer's eyes, any potential justice even slightly more conservative than, say, the radical Ruth Bader Ginsberg - will be 'faaaaaar right-wing' and/or 'out of the mainstream' (his favorite phrase).

On principle, I generally oppose the idea of term-limits - but having someone as senator like 'Chuckie' could cause me to re-think that position.

Blessings,

-Ed

Edited by SavedByGrace1981

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

they can just nuke him into office if they have to....   and if we are lucky President Trump will get to pick two more....

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

1 minute ago, other one said:

they can just nuke him into office if they have to....   and if we are lucky President Trump will get to pick two more....

The way things are going the WH could be nuked :blink:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

3 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

The way things are going the WH could be nuked :blink:

very likely if they keep pushing Putin...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

Today's WH Press segment was handled perfectly by Sean Spicer.   He pretty much let them ask the "muslim ban" question and then proceeded to embarrass them (at least they should be embarrassed).  He did a fine job explaining the true meaning of the Executive Order.

I was hoping the President would choose Laura Ingraham for the job, but now I see that Spicer has a better manner and keeps the press corps inline.  He even let them ask 2 questions each today.   He kind of, leaves them a way out, but Laura would have been too much in their faces.  Plus, they will not get away with disrespect on his watch. 

Edited by 1x1is1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.13
  • Days Won:  78

7 hours ago, 1x1is1 said:

Today's WH Press segment was handled perfectly by Sean Spicer.   He pretty much let them ask the "muslim ban" question and then proceeded to embarrass them (at least they should be embarrassed).  He did a fine job explaining the true meaning of the Executive Order.

I was hoping the President would choose Laura Ingraham for the job, but now I see that Spicer has a better manner and keeps the press corps inline.  He even let them ask 2 questions each today.   He kind of, leaves them a way out, but Laura would have been too much in their faces.  Plus, they will not get away with disrespect on his watch. 

Laura Ingraham is a 'take no prisoners' type of journalist.  I heard she's going to run for Congress from Virginia.