Overcoming Worry

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  36
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Father in the name of Jesus , I pray that as your word goes out that you help all those who suffer from worry, Amen and Amen. In the 64 years of my life one thing became very clear to me. Most of the things I worried about never came true. I discovered that worry is something in which we can't have our own way , and is in reality a personal distrust of the Lord. Worry is unbelief and faith in fear. It believes that God can't take care of us, because if we believed, then we wouldn't be worried. We are commanded by Jesus not to worry (Matt. 6:25-34). The Lord made us to live a worry free life. He created us to live without tension, turmoil, stress, and strife. To live a life filled with the power to overcome the world, the flesh, and the devil. How? By casting all your care upon him, because he cares for you (1 Peter 5:7). Jesus said, I'm the ever present friend in the time of trouble. I'm greater than the crisis you are going through. I'm greater than the mountains you are climbing, and the giant's you are fighting. I make a way where there seems to be know way. I am the God of all hope, call upon me, and I will show you great and mighty things, that you know not. Actually, Jesus has already solved the problem before we even knew the problem existed. It takes great faith to believe in something that works once in awhile, but it doesn't take great faith to believe in a God who has never failed anyone, EVER. (Rom.8:31; Heb.13:5; Psalm 37:25; Proverbs 6:31;)