Doyou believe in the illuminati?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Weird question I know. WARNING: IF YOU ARE GOING TO LOOK UP ANYTHING ON THIS I WOULD RECOMMEND YOU MAKE SURE YOU ARE WEARING THE ARMOR OF GOD. please give reasoning for what you believe.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

Do you mean the Illuminati conspiracy?

Yes, not the former "Bavarian kind".

45 minutes ago, Praise2God4ever said:

Yes, not the former "Bavarian kind".

Does it have any Biblical perspective? Perhaps. They are just pawns in the hands of Satan. God is in control not the Illuminati so I am not concerned.

58 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

15 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Does it have any Biblical perspective? Perhaps. They are just pawns in the hands of Satan. God is in control not the Illuminati so I am not concerned.

Yes, but the belief is they lead to many being decieved away from the bible as they have control over the mass media.

2 minutes ago, Praise2God4ever said:

Yes, but the belief is they lead to many being decieved away from the bible as they have control over the mass media.

Like I said they are just pawns in the hands of Satan. So that would make sense. I would not give them any importance or recognition.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Yes, the Illuminati are very real. They were discovered in Bavaria and disbanded but they reformed again.

They consist of a number of leading bankers and members of wealthy families, allegedly including the Bilderbergs, the Rothschilds and the Rockefellas, as well as a number of senior Freemasons and Jesuits. Although the members at the very top of the pyramid are all Luciferians and their identities are unknown.

They are trying to take over the World and their motto is 'order from chaos'. Led by the Devil himself they are trying usher in the Anti-Christ under a one-World government. George Soros is one of their puppets and I wouldn't be surprised if the Clintons and the Obamas aren't involved as well.

They want to destroy Christianity and Christian family values. They control much of Hollywood and the music industry and they have infiltrated many World governments at the highest levels. They want complete Globalisation and are behind many of the scams and hoaxes that we hear about, including man-made Global Warming. They want a one-world bank and one World currency. They control the EU and the United Nations. They have been brainwashing young people for the last generation or so via the mainstream Media and the education system.

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

Yes I do

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

25 minutes ago, OakWood said:

Yes, the Illuminati are very real. They were discovered in Bavaria and disbanded but they reformed again.

They consist of a number of leading bankers and members of wealthy families, allegedly including the Bilderbergs, the Rothschilds and the Rockefellas, as well as a number of senior Freemasons and Jesuits. Although the members at the very top of the pyramid are all Luciferians and their identities are unknown.

They are trying to take over the World and their motto is 'order from chaos'. Led by the Devil himself they are trying usher in the Anti-Christ under a one-World government. George Soros is one of their puppets and I wouldn't be surprised if the Clintons and the Obamas aren't involved as well.

They want to destroy Christianity and Christian family values. They control much of Hollywood and the music industry and they have infiltrated many World governments at the highest levels. They want complete Globalisation and are behind many of the scams and hoaxes that we hear about, including man-made Global Warming. They want a one-world bank and one World currency. They control the EU and the United Nations. They have been brainwashing young people for the last generation or so via the mainstream Media and the education system.

:clap: Well put OW