• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

40 minutes ago, OakWood said:

Yes, the Illuminati are very real. They were discovered in Bavaria and disbanded but they reformed again.

They consist of a number of leading bankers and members of wealthy families, allegedly including the Bilderbergs, the Rothschilds and the Rockefellas, as well as a number of senior Freemasons and Jesuits. Although the members at the very top of the pyramid are all Luciferians and their identities are unknown.

There are 13 families that control the top levels, and last time I looked deeply into it about 300 people.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,182
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0

50 minutes ago, OakWood said:

Yes, the Illuminati are very real. They were discovered in Bavaria and disbanded but they reformed again.

They consist of a number of leading bankers and members of wealthy families, allegedly including the Bilderbergs, the Rothschilds and the Rockefellas, as well as a number of senior Freemasons and Jesuits. Although the members at the very top of the pyramid are all Luciferians and their identities are unknown.

They are trying to take over the World and their motto is 'order from chaos'. Led by the Devil himself they are trying usher in the Anti-Christ under a one-World government. George Soros is one of their puppets and I wouldn't be surprised if the Clintons and the Obamas aren't involved as well.

They want to destroy Christianity and Christian family values. They control much of Hollywood and the music industry and they have infiltrated many World governments at the highest levels. They want complete Globalisation and are behind many of the scams and hoaxes that we hear about, including man-made Global Warming. They want a one-world bank and one World currency. They control the EU and the United Nations. They have been brainwashing young people for the last generation or so via the mainstream Media and the education system.

Yes, well written and explained. thank you for taking your time to write and explain this especially for those still unaware of this.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

2 hours ago, other one said:

There are 13 families that control the top levels, and last time I looked deeply into it about 300 people.

I believe you, I only knew of the ones I mentioned. What's interesting is that George Soros is now 86 years-old and still politically active and cunning, and astonishingly David Rockefeller is 101-years-old (b. Jun 12th 1915) and has had six heart transplants. What's keeping him alive?

Do these people have access to medical technology that we've never heard of, or is there something more sinister behind their longevity?

3 minutes ago, OakWood said:

I believe you, I only knew of the ones I mentioned. What's interesting is that George Soros is now 86 years-old and still politically active and cunning, and astonishingly David Rockefeller is 101-years-old (b. Jun 12th 1915) and has had six heart transplants. What's keeping him alive?

Do these people have access to medical technology that we've never heard of, or is there something more sinister behind their longevity?

I have heard rumors of medical technology, and then there is the demonic world for help also.    

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

Yes, they are satans henchmen but hes just using them.  I know what you mean, the new age, from theosophic society have put themselves on everything that can be touched. Controlled by demons. Its just that, for someone near God they have no control.  

Oakwood theres also the possibility that demons are inside them keeping them alive. Or, being actual clones! 

2 minutes ago, Heavenunlimited said:

Oakwood theres also the possibility that demons are inside them keeping them alive. Or, being actual clones! 

now there's a 400 page thread if I ever saw one...

7 minutes ago, Heavenunlimited said:

Yes, they are satans henchmen but hes just using them.  I know what you mean, the new age, from theosophic society have put themselves on everything that can be touched. Controlled by demons. Its just that, for someone near God they have no control.  

they can still talk your neighbor into burning down your house....  it's why bad things happen to good people.

The Bible warns us that the earth belongs to Satan. If there is am Illuminati or not, I don't know. The answer does not change how we are to live our lives.

Well if they talk the neighbor into burning the jouse not much you can do, you can just stay close to God in the first place so Hes rescuing you :) its more about that than fear.