Doyou believe in the illuminati?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

The most fun thing though. We are many. They are 1%. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

1 hour ago, Heavenunlimited said:

The most fun thing though. We are many. They are 1%. 

The Illuminati have actually claimed that they can subdue and conquer the people's of the World but only if not too many of us find out. They can enslave the Earth if there are enough people brainwashed. They are scared of the people, and wish to keep them in ignorance.

So you are right - they only 1% and we are many, but the many are useless if they succumb to propaganda.

That's another reason why the illuminati want to reduce the World's population from around 7 billion to just half-a-billion, a more manageable number. They are behind a massive depopulation campaign. They are encouraging many people to be killed through wars and conflict and for many of us to naturally die out because we stop breeding, using such tools as mass-contraception, abortion, homosexuality, drug abuse.... and so on. The Lord told us to go forth and multiply but the Luciferians want many of us to stop doing that. 500 million people is enough people to work and provide services to maintain the Illuminati in luxury while we remain impoverished and are living under the thumb of a pseudo-Marxist World order.

The first step of the Illuminati is to introduce chaos, so that we destroy ourselves. They are encouraging mass immigration of Third Worlders (especially Muslims) into Western civilisations in order to destroy the past glories of Christendom. They are using Political Correctness to achieve this under the guise of compassion, human rights, equality and tolerance. They are using revisionist history to make us ashamed of our past and our culture.

They are destroying the traditional Christian family by encouraging secularism, divorce, single parents, gay marriage, gay adoption.... and so on. They want children to be loyal to, and dependent on the state instead of the traditional nuclear family.

After chaos comes order, that is the next step - the police state, martial law and eventually One World Government.

You think they can't succeeed? Millions of Liberals (useful idiots) have already fallen for their lies!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

I don't believe in the Illuminati at all.  There are dark forces about, for sure, but they are not physical.  The Illuminati thing is a CT.

Well, morning glory, letscall them satans hoodlums,  its the same, even though one doesnt have to call them illuminati and the like..

nice to see someone in uk. Oakwood, Im in northwest :) 

well evil will have their moment, but God knows it will not be too long. :) 

yes, all depend on the state!  I have known so many girls, women, that were like, oh, I can get pregnant and even have as many kids and I dont need a father as I get help(from the gov.) i was like, and what youre gonna do, if the help now suddenly got restricted? Where I got a more than funny look.  I guess the next step is more degradation.. 

Funny though, I have met many muslims that would  stand up, with christians and not christians if they woke up. Now thats a thing. That is not a bad idea.  As the most unless crazy only want to live. They see through the lies. As far as last evening I had such a conversation with a muslim. 

What are they really building their underground tunnels for lol they know its coming.  

Those are major part puppets and to a certain point, dont know anything or little, just pawns. Those selected do know, accordingbto their level. 

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

I don't believe in the Illuminati at all....
There are dark forces about, for sure, but they are not physical....
The Illuminati thing is a CT....

:emot-heartbeat:

The True Illumination

The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up. From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. Matthew 4:16-17

And The Battle

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

For The

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Soul

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

Www.kt70.com

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,675
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  0

Deleted by me:)

Edited by Snow

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,095
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

@Abby-Joy  by reading through the thread as it goes along it is easy to see how they function across the world.....    like Satan when people don't think they exist, they have a free rein to do what ever they will and the masses that it takes to stop them simply don't think they exist.. or are just  groups of people who are fighting each other for dominance...      another tactic of Lucifer

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

59 minutes ago, other one said:

@Abby-Joy  by reading through the thread as it goes along it is easy to see how they function across the world.....    like Satan when people don't think they exist, they have a free rein to do what ever they will and the masses that it takes to stop them simply don't think they exist.. or are just  groups of people who are fighting each other for dominance...      another tactic of Lucifer

The Light of the Gospel
…3And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. 4The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers so they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 5For we do not proclaim ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves as your servants for Jesus’ sake.…2 Cor.4:4