• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

50 minutes ago, Ezra said:

Well you can't simply exclude that and then talk about the Illuminati.  

Adam Weishaupt and his gang got the ball rolling, and the conspiracy exists to this day at the highest levels.  The ordinary man in the street cannot possibly know the machinations of those who meet secretly and control secretly.  There are numerous secret societies (including the Masons), and we have no idea who ultimately controls them.  But what we have been seeing worldwide is political and spiritual chaos, and that is the primary tool of the Illuminati.

actually the ball was already rolling,  The Rothschild Family just hired Weishaupt to guide things along....   that's part of the problem with understanding the illuminati.....   it didn't start with Weishaupt in 1776, and when it went underground when found out, it didn't end like a lot of people want to think.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

Thats easy satan controls them. 

Yes they failed many times the first time the illuminati carrier by horse some important proofs and he was struck by lighting and fell off the horse, all papers scattered and thats where the rulers found out, and kicked them out and they had to hide.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

4 hours ago, Ezra said:

And that is precisely what the Illuminati expect from you. Dismiss all conspiracies as nonsense, since you cannot "see" them.  But the reason you cannot see them is because they choose to remain hidden.

I have two litmus tests for such things; 1. Is it Biblical?  and  2. Is it logical?  Bilderbergers, Rothchilds, Illuminati, etc. don't pass either one.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

59 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

I have two litmus tests for such things; 1. Is it Biblical?  and  2. Is it logical?  Bilderbergers, Rothchilds, Illuminati, etc. don't pass either one.

There is a third biblical test which pertains to the Kingdom of Darkness.  Unless you can prove that it does not have anything to do with a worldwide conspiracy to subvert humanity, you need to accept that as fact.

1 hour ago, Ezra said:

There is a third biblical test which pertains to the Kingdom of Darkness.  Unless you can prove that it does not have anything to do with a worldwide conspiracy to subvert humanity, you need to accept that as fact.

I believe there is, and has always been, a dark and evil presence that subverts man.  It's not some medieval organization like the Illuminati (which did exist long ago) nor is it various families.  It's satan himself and he is in a lot of people even if they don't know it.  The Bible is clear that satan is in the world so I don't need to PROVE anything.  The oroof is in Scripture and nowhere does it tell us to beware of organizations of men but of powers and principalities.

2 hours ago, Abby-Joy said:

Based on those standards, I don't think you exist.... sorry, MG! :P

*just a little funny, no harm meant, lol*

I know I'm not Biblical but are you saying I'm not logical? 

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

4 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

I believe there is, and has always been, a dark and evil presence that subverts man.  It's not some medieval organization like the Illuminati (which did exist long ago) nor is it various families.  It's satan himself and he is in a lot of people even if they don't know it.  The Bible is clear that satan is in the world so I don't need to PROVE anything.  The oroof is in Scripture and nowhere does it tell us to beware of organizations of men but of powers and principalities.

The Illuminati were actually around in the 20th Century that is a well documented historical fact.