IGNORED

Why Liberals Love Islam

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357

I have racked my brain for years, trying to figure out why atheists and far-left liberals support Islam and even push educating our children in public schools about the “Religion of Peace.” The videos of beheadings and mass executions do not affect them. And obviously, their tiresome mantra “Separation of Church and State” doesn’t apply to Islam.

In my articles about Islam, I have said that I believe that Allah is Satan. I also believe that the Islamic jihadists are demon possessed. There are approximately 1.6 billion Muslims on our planet. A little over 300 million of them are jihadists and want us dead.

“In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them” (2 Corinthians 4:4).

“We, as infidels in the eyes of our enemy, need to understand the danger we face: A totalitarian ideology – whether its origin is mainstream or marginal – threatens to enslave, dominate, and murder us in order to realize its vision for global conquest.” ~Brigitte Gabriel from They Must Be Stopped

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places” (Ephesians 6:12)

We are NOT fighting the Muslims. We ARE wrestling against principalities, rulers of darkness and spiritual wickedness — SATAN and his demons!

People have responded to me in shock and anger at calling Allah, Satan. They defend the “god” of the Muslims. And to that I say “Yes! Allah is god, but NOT the God of the Bible. He is the god of this world!

For more please read:  https://grandmageri422.me/2017/01/30/why-liberals-love-islam/

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

I have racked my brain for years, trying to figure out why atheists and far-left liberals support Islam and even push educating our children in public schools about the “Religion of Peace.”

Okay you know I'm going to say something about this so here goes.  Forgive me but I would like to see some prove that Islam is being pushed on our children through education.  I have not seen this. But I will admit that I live in a small town of around 6,000 people. So  if indeed Islam is being pushed on kids through education, it maybe something that is going on in larger cities. But still I would like to see prove of such things happening before I jump on this wagon. If that prove can be given then I will consider where I stand on this issue.  As for  Allah is Satan I have no disagreement on that. Nor do I have any disagreement that Islamic jihadists are demon possessed.  As for why people follow such things. We can not expect non-Christians to act or be like Christians. I am not sure what any of this has to do with being a liberal. Though it seems that everyone here seems to think that being a liberal is the same as joining hands with the devil. I can understand that way of thinking.  So in closing my bothers and sisters. I ask that no one judges me as less then Christian for my hesitation at join in on something without see prove.  If indeed a religion of any kind is being pushed on our children through education in the public schools, this does indeed need to be addressed. But I need more then just someone else's opinion. 

Edited by LadyKay

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  499
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0

So how do we meet that challenge without appearing to disturb the peace?

Do we seek to change a culture? That cannot be done by any sort of a law, even if it is forced, it will only "appear" to take effect.

Or do we seek change in individuals and then as that change is seen others that see the benefits of the change, jump on board and then the culture is changed "organically"?

I think there is a backlash against all the forced Christian teaching in our North American culture resulting in angry people that are only "Christian" by default , no different than a lot of Muslims.... both of whom can go to extremes enforcing man made religious rules.

Don't fool yourself....Satan can creep into Christianity just as easy as any other religion. I think if we can identify the ways he does that we can begin to learn how to show others the real truth of Jesus.

Guest shiloh357
23 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Okay you know I'm going to say something about this so here goes.  Forgive me but I would like to see some prove that Islam is being pushed on our children through education.  

http://freebeacon.com/issues/public-school-system-sued-for-pushing-islamic-propaganda/

http://www.latimes.com/local/education/la-na-islam-schools-20151220-story.html

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/261110/americas-public-schools-exalting-islam-banning-william-becker

As for why people follow such things. We can not expect non-Christians to act or be like Christians. I am not sure what any of this has to do with being a liberal. Though it seems that everyone here seems to think that being a liberal is the same as joining hands with the devil.

Given what modern liberalism has become, being liberal is tantamount to joining hands with the devil.   There was a time when that wasn't so but times have changed.

I agree with the original OP. Allah is not the GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. He is definitely a demonic being, whether Satan himself or not. Islam is not a religion of peace, but of death and violence. As the "Palestinians" just said about POTUS Trump moving our embassy to Jerusalem, they would "release the gates of Hell."

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

"Why Liberals Love Islam"

Liberals are essentially delusional, and that is because they have been blinded by Satan.  Therefore they have accepted the delusion that Islam is a religion of peace.  Christian apostates have also decided that there is no difference among the religions, and that "Chrislam" can be promoted in America.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

Very good. I thank you for taking the time to read my reply without judgment. While I have not see this kind of stuff going on where I live as of yet, I will keep an eye out for such things. We do  need to pay attention to what is being taught in our school system and if something does not set right, we should not be afraid to speak up about it. As a parent of a 6 grader I would be very concern if my child told me she was suppose to write the  Islamic creed  which says, “There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.”  And I would demand answers!  I respect the rights those who believe differently then I do. But I will not join them and I do not want my child to be pressured by the school system to join them  

Well that's my thoughts on this topic. Cary on. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

Why do liberals side with muslems,..... liberals think they are going with the winning team, they don't believe the Holy Bible is true. The demarcate party of today isn't the demarcate party of old.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, ENOCH2010 said:

Why do liberals side with muslems,..... liberals think they are going with the winning team, they don't believe the Holy Bible is true. The demarcate party of today isn't the demarcate party of old.

I think if you watch "Hillary's America" you might change your mind about that.....

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

45 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Wasn't that the Woman's March in D.C. with Madonna et. al. ? lol

The Title is a bit misleading, the movie is a history of the Democratic party from it's start to Hillary and her doings...

very enlightening history that everyone should see or even better read....   more detail than the movie and the bibliography documents everything so you really can't fluff it off.