IGNORED

39 major illnesses controlled by demons!

Heavenunlimited

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

Job was given the permission to sift Satan for a time by God. Satan did not have that power to sift Job with out God's consent for His Glory.

In Job 38:11 God says that He limits the waves of the sea: “This far you may come and no farther; here is where your proud waves halt.” In the same way, it seems that there are boundaries and rules that Satan must abide by. He can go so far but no farther. As the devil “prowls around like a roaring lion” (1 Peter 5:8), must he stop and ask God’s permission for every step? Or does he only need to ask special permission when he runs into an obstacle to his hatred? There is no real biblical proof either way. Job and Peter were hedged about by the Lord—Satan couldn’t get to them without the Lord’s first removing a measure of His protection. We know that God cares for all of His children, so it is reasonable to assume that God has a measure of protection surrounding each of us. And we know that, ultimately, God controls everything in the universe, including Satan. “In all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose” (Romans 8:28).

https://www.gotquestions.org/Satan-God-permission.html

Job was given permission to sift satan?

Where did you find that in the Bible ?

It,s the other way around...

10 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

If you want to give Satan that much power that is your choice. That is between you and God.

Where do you find in the Bible that Satan can,t do those things?

He certainly can,t do anything when God does not allow that too happen...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

3 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Job was given permission to sift satan?

Where did you find that in the Bible ?

It,s the other way around...

That is a typo.

Yes, it is the other way around. Thanks for finding that error. It should be:

Satan was given permission by God to sift Job.

5 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Where do you find in the Bible that Satan can,t do those things?

He certainly can,t do anything when God does not allow that too happen...

1 John 4:4 God has all the power, Satan does not. Satan has been given power in the Spiritual world to harass people. That is it.

1 minute ago, missmuffet said:

1 John 4:4 God has all the power, Satan does not. Satan has been given power in the Spiritual world to harass people. That is it.

Satan is the Prince of this world and he,s causing all the trouble in the world ,sin ,sickness,war ,pain and you name it. He does more then harassing people . .

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

If you want to give Satan that much power that is your choice. That is between you and God.

This is nothing to do with me and God? I don't want to give Satan or demons any power, they have this power ever since Adam gave his rule over to them when he turned his back on God and believed Satan that God was a lier when God said you shall die if you eat or the forbidden fruit. Satan told Adam and Eve God was lying to them and that they would not die if they ate of the forbidden fruit, in fact they would become like God.

Did you know that Satan and demons who cause the disease and sickness can also remove them under certain circumstances. They will hold men in defeat and sickness as long as possible. God alone can deliver from their power unless of their own accord they relinquish their hold on men. Jesus taught us in Matt. 12:43-45 that demons can leave a person and then come back again if they desire.

The fact that they go out when rebuked by those who have power over them proves that they can loose any person they bind (Matt. 12:22-23; Luke 10:18-20; Acts 19: 11-17). It stands to reason that is they can put diseases upon men, they can also take them off WHEN IT IS TO THEIR ADVANTAGE. when WILL IT BE TO THEIR ADVANTAGE?

When they can deceive men with false doctrines and get them to accept false religions that deny the essentials of the gospel of salvation that will save their eternal souls.

Jesus and others predict that in the latter days these demon powers will be increasingly active and will shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible they shall deceive the very "elect"(Matt. 24:24; 2 Thess. 2: 8-12; 1 Tim. 4:1-8; 1 John 4:1-6; Rev. 9:20; 13:1-18; 16:13-16; 19:20).

Quite a number of false religions are getting people healed and are bringing men certain benefits, but their deceived followers never get to know the true source of these manifestations. Just because men get some benefits they are convinced that the source must be of God, but this is not true, as can be seen in the above Scriptures. Jesus said that in the judgment "Many will say unto me . . . .Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in they namecast out devils? and in they name done many wonderful works?" And I will profess unto they, I NEVER KNEW YOU: DEPART FROM ME YE THAT WORK INIQUITY" Matt. 7:21-23).

These religions without exception, deny the blood of Christ, the new birth, the bodily resurrection of Jesus, and all the essentials of the gospel that will save souls on men in eternity.

The devil backs up such false teaching by taking off some sicknesses, and in other ways he helps men who follow these religions, and they are convinced that they have a tlast found the true religion. However, they don away with Christianity and the Bible and will be dammed in the end because of rejecting Jesus Christ and the cross (ACTS 4:12).

3 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

This is nothing to do with me and God? I don't want to give Satan or demons any power, they have this power ever since Adam gave his rule over to them when he turned his back on God and believed Satan that God was a lier when God said you shall die if you eat or the forbidden fruit. Satan told Adam and Eve God was lying to them and that they would not die if they ate of the forbidden fruit, in fact they would become like God.

Did you know that Satan and demons who cause the disease and sickness can also remove them under certain circumstances. They will hold men in defeat and sickness as long as possible. God alone can deliver from their power unless of their own accord they relinquish their hold on men. Jesus taught us in Matt. 12:43-45 that demons can leave a person and then come back again if they desire.

The fact that they go out when rebuked by those who have power over them proves that they can loose any person they bind (Matt. 12:22-23; Luke 10:18-20; Acts 19: 11-17). It stands to reason that is they can put diseases upon men, they can also take them off WHEN IT IS TO THEIR ADVANTAGE. when WILL IT BE TO THEIR ADVANTAGE?

When they can deceive men with false doctrines and get them to accept false religions that deny the essentials of the gospel of salvation that will save their eternal souls.

Jesus and others predict that in the latter days these demon powers will be increasingly active and will shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible they shall deceive the very "elect"(Matt. 24:24; 2 Thess. 2: 8-12; 1 Tim. 4:1-8; 1 John 4:1-6; Rev. 9:20; 13:1-18; 16:13-16; 19:20).

Quite a number of false religions are getting people healed and are bringing men certain benefits, but their deceived followers never get to know the true source of these manifestations. Just because men get some benefits they are convinced that the source must be of God, but this is not true, as can be seen in the above Scriptures. Jesus said that in the judgment "Many will say unto me . . . .Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in they namecast out devils? and in they name done many wonderful works?" And I will profess unto they, I NEVER KNEW YOU: DEPART FROM ME YE THAT WORK INIQUITY" Matt. 7:21-23).

These religions without exception, deny the blood of Christ, the new birth, the bodily resurrection of Jesus, and all the essentials of the gospel that will save souls on men in eternity.

The devil backs up such false teaching by taking off some sicknesses, and in other ways he helps men who follow these religions, and they are convinced that they have a tlast found the true religion. However, they don away with Christianity and the Bible and will be dammed in the end because of rejecting Jesus Christ and the cross (ACTS 4:12).

Amen Hazard,many people under estimate what the enemy is up too,he can show himself as sweet as pie,he,s the liar and deceiver who will anything to leads people away of accepting the gospel ,but Amen,God is stronger and will have the last word!

2 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Amen Hazard,many people under estimate what the enemy is up too,he can show himself as sweet as pie,he,s the liar and deceiver who will anything to leads people away of accepting the gospel ,but Amen,God is stronger and will have the last word!

You got that right angels4u;

2 Cor. 11: 13-14, For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

14, And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.   :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, angels4u said:

Satan is the Prince of this world and he,s causing all the trouble in the world ,sin ,sickness,war ,pain and you name it. He does more then harassing people . .

Oh yes he sure can run havoc in our world and in our lives if we let him . But he does not cause sickness. Physical sickness is caused by chemicals, bacteria, virus's, stress, the way we eat,injury and drug addictions.The organs in our body can develop illnesses.  Not Satan.

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

Oh yes he sure can run havoc in our world and in our lives if we let him . But he does not cause sickness. Physical sickness is caused by chemicals, bacteria, virus's, stress, the way we eat,injury and drug addictions.The organs in our body can develop illnesses.  Not Satan.

That's your opinion and your entitled to your opinion. Now the Bible clearly teaches that Satan and demons are the source of all sin, sickness and disease; that they propagate sin and disease and control the law of sin and death in the human race (Matt. 4:23-24; 10:1-7; like 10:1020; 13:16; John 10:10; Acts 10:38; Rom. 7:7-25; 8:1-4; 1 John 3:8; Heb. 2:14-15).

Chemicals, bacteria, virus's, stress and chemicals which are dangerous to humans, and which cause sickness and death are released into the atmosphere by men who are controlled by the devil or demons, either on purpose or even accidently. True Christian followers, obedient in all things would never do or allow this to happen.

Do true Christian followers of Christ pig out on bad foods or even good foods until they become sick? If so, they better get out of the sin business and back with Christ.

Do true Christian followers of Christ abuse drugs, or drink alcohol to excess? If so, they better get out of the sin business and back with Christ.

Do true Christian followers of Christ stress out over every day problems, big or small, until they become sick? If so, they better get out of the sin business and back with Christ.

Satan and his demons cause viruses to enter the human body, just as demons can enter a human being.

Unlike HUMAN CELLS, viruses do not contain the God created chemical enzymes needed to carry out the chemical reactions to sustain normal life. Instead, viruses only carry ONE or TWO enzymes that decode their genetic instructions. So, a virus MUST HAVE A HOST CELL, human, plant, or animal in which to live to survive and make more viruses.

Outside of a host cell viruses CANNOT FUNCTION. For this reason viruses tread a fine line that separates LIVING THINGS FROM NON LIVING THINGS. 

God did not create viruses to make men sick, weak, or to kill them. Satan is our adversary and also God's adversary

Most scientists and doctors agree that viruses are alive only because of what happens when they invade a living host cell.

In Luke 13:11, And behold, there was a woman WHICH HAD A SPIRIT OF INFIRMITY EIGHTEEN YEARS, AND WAS BOWED TOGETHER, AND COULD IN NO WISE LIFT UP HERSELF.

This spirit of infirmity was a demon.

After Jesus had rebuked this evil spirit, JESUS SAID in verse 16, "And ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, WHOM SATAN HAD BOUND, LO, THESE EIGHTEEN YEARS BE LOOSED FROM THIS BOND ON THE SABBATH DAY?"

Its the devil and demons who bind people up, makes them cripples, makes them sick.

Many of my co-workers became ill because of dust related infections. As mine check inspector, I asked the mine management to supply us men with air stream helmets when working in sever conditions which would prevent further sickness and even death from black lung which has recently raised its ugly head again in Australia.

Know what his answer to me was? He said, IT WILL BE A COLD DAY IN HELL BEFORE I PROVIDE ANY OF YOU WITH AIR STREAM HELMETS.

Now where did that non caring attitude come from? From the look on his face I could see it was not a Christian, it was a demon inspired if not possessed man. We had to refuse to cut coal to get what was nothing more than safe work practice! Many times I had to shut down production to get the money hungry profit before health and safety management to comply with standard health and safety regulations. Several men died after I retired, ("Accidental Death") doing the very things I did not allow on my watch.

Satan and demons cause sin, sickness and disease and cause men to take short cuts, risk other men's lives purely for profit and personal gain.