IGNORED

39 major illnesses controlled by demons!

Heavenunlimited

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

21 hours ago, worthy said:

And I gave you scripture supporting demons can cause diseases. Why can't you accept those they are scripture too

I've read of people who were disappointed in one church after another for as long as several decades, if they persisted that long....

there have been more false churches,  in that regard,  than truthful ones.   Finding one where healing actually is practiced is more rare (uncommon) due to widespread hypocristy and unbelief.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

Funny you say, Jeff, the church I just been to I asked, do you have healing services? Prayer meetings? The answe I got.. "We USED to have healing.. Not anymore..oh, well, there are, at times.. You can always ask, of course.."  " there is a prayer meeting each week"..  I tell ya.. My Spirit said, its too little, and that healing and prayer services should be standard and often. 

Where is that church that does.. Who follows...

Its really one way, either you believe the Word or you dont. And you cant take things out of context either, without seeing other verses. Plenty of evidences, that evil is causing disease through humans and without, its one way or another either believe Gods own words or not but if one doesnt then.. Well..  The Lord say, only those that follow me is to be saved.  To deny the influence of evil and deny Gods own word is quite a spectacle.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 7:32 PM, HAZARD said:

The Bible teaches that Satan and demons are the source of all sin, sickness and disease; that they propagate sin and disease and control the law of sin and death in the human race (Matt. 4:23-24; 10:1-7; like 10:1020; 13:16; John 10:10; Acts 10:38; Rom. 7:7-25; 8:1-4; 1 John 3:8; Heb. 2:14-15).

The Bible also teaches that Gods sent Jesus into the world to save men from all sin (Matt. 1:21; Eph. 1:7; 1 John 1:7-9; Rev. 1:5) ; heal men of all diseases and to deliver them from demons (Matt. 8:16-17; Acts 10:38; 1 Peter 2:24; 1 John 3:8) ; and to answer all prayers for anything that one desires that are covered by the promises of God (Matt. 7:7-11; 18:19-20; 17:20; 21:21-22; Mark 11:22-24; John 14:12-15; 15:7; 16:23-26).

That first part, sorry that is not quite true. What I said still stands. Perhaps a better way to put it may be that God allows it to happen. So in the end its still really under His control. To test us, to punish us, or to show his glory.

There does seem to be a few cases where God actually CAUSES sickness.

Until that day, God uses sickness and other evils to bring about His sovereign purpose, to glorify Himself, and to exalt His holy name. At times, He miraculously heals sickness. Jesus went through Israel healing all manner of sickness and disease (Matthew 4:23) and even raised Lazurus from the dead after illness killed him. At other times, God uses sickness as a method of discipline or as a judgment against sin. King Uzziah in the Old Testament was struck with leprosy (2 Chronicles 26:19-20). Nebuchadnezzar was driven to madness by God until he came to understand that “the Most High rules in the affairs of men” (Daniel 4). Herod was struck down and eaten by worms because he took God’s glory upon himself (Acts 12:21-23). There is even at least one case where God allowed disease—blindness—not as punishment for sin, but to reveal Himself and His mighty works through that blindness (John 9:1-3).

https://www.gotquestions.org/sickness-will-God.html

And the last, God does not always heal people. We may not understand why but its a fact It will likely be different during the millennium but now? No. And as for answering prayers, remember God's will is sovereign.

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 4:44 PM, HAZARD said:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Acts 5:16, There came also a multitude out of the cities round about unto Jerusalem, bringing sick folks, and them which were vexed with UNCLEAN SPIRITS; and they were HEALED very one. 

Acts 19:12, So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, AND THE EVIL SPIRITS WENT OUT OF THEM.

It does seem to me that the scripture here is treating the disease and unclean spirits separately. "bringing sick folks AND them which were vexed......"

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

It does seem to me that the scripture here is treating the disease and unclean spirits separately. "bringing sick folks AND them which were vexed......"

And so you would also believe Jesus is a door and a rock?

On ‎17‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 3:07 PM, HAZARD said:

And so you would also believe Jesus is a door and a rock?

That has nothing to do with this.

Also I would like to point out in Numbers when the people complained about not having meat to eat, God sent them quail till it came out their nostrils Num. 11:20 and then the Lord smote them with a great plague 11:33, presumably, with all that bird meat, maybe some kind of food poisoning. Just a guess there, but that seems the most likely.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

On ‎23‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 4:41 AM, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

That has nothing to do with this.

Also I would like to point out in Exodus when the people complained about not having meat to eat, God sent them quail till it came out their nostrils Ex. 11:20 and then the Lord smote them with a great plague 11:33, presumably, with all that bird meat, maybe some kind of food poisoning. Just a guess there, but that seems the most likely.

There is no verse 20 or verse 33 in Exodus 11? Exodus 11 only has 10 verses.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

On 2/17/2017 at 9:22 AM, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Yes, like when the disciples went about, they "healed the sick" AND "cast out demons" (simply) - it is easy for disciples to do (disciples of JESUS, not of something else)

Guest BacKaran

God inflicts illnesses and disabilities ......

I disagree, God allows illnesses and disabilities from which we can be tested and I don't think He's out to get humans by inflicting diseases on us....

On ‎23‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 6:13 PM, HAZARD said:

There is no verse 20 or verse 33 in Exodus 11? Exodus 11 only has 10 verses.

Whoopsie my bad I mean Numbers