IGNORED

39 major illnesses controlled by demons!

Heavenunlimited

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  260
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

That very idea is very primitive. That demon's are responsible for illnesses. I'd ignore such ravings if I were anyone thinking this could be true. It isn't. If it were when demon's tremble hearing the name of Jesus Christ because they believe in his power, how would they have power over those who are in Jesus Christ? And as is claimed bring major illness upon the body the Holy Spirit of God has sealed itself within? 

They can't. It is hogwash. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

13 minutes ago, Happinessity said:

how would they have power over those who are in Jesus Christ? And as is claimed bring major illness upon the body the Holy Spirit of God has sealed itself within? 

Read the BIBLE for a large number of examples of what you so eloquently call hogwash...

It is very much truth,

and is the reason YHWH(GOD) says "For lack of (experiential and true) knowledge,  MY people PERISH" ....

Notice HE SAYS "MY PEOPLE"  , not the heathen pagan nations,  but "MY PEOPLE" (who are 'called' by "MY NAME". )...

13 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Read the BIBLE for a large number of examples of what you so eloquently call hogwash...

It is very much truth,

and is the reason YHWH(GOD) says "For lack of (experiential and true) knowledge,  MY people PERISH" ....

Notice HE SAYS "MY PEOPLE"  , not the heathen pagan nations,  but "MY PEOPLE" (who are 'called' by "MY NAME". )...

Yes, for lack of knowledge his people perish. Thinking demon's are stronger willed than that which is made the temple of the Holy Spirit of God. 

Believe as you will. Seek to force no one else off their path that God has set them on so as to lead them to believe you. The impersonal 'you'. Not you you. 

9 minutes ago, Happinessity said:

Yes, for lack of knowledge his people perish. Thinking demon's are stronger willed than that which is made the temple of the Holy Spirit of God. 

Not at all,  the demons flee when resisted even - even satan flees when resisted.

Just like if you see a thief outside in your front yard at night, and turn the flood lights or porch light(s) on,  and they run away.

But if you leave the garage door, the back door,  a side window open for the thief to get in,

he sure will be thankful for you making it so easy, eh?

Likewise,  if you do what is harmful to yourself,  tricked by man, or by demons, or by your own sin,

you will be violated/ impure/ dis-eased/ sick/ ill/ discomforted, etc etc etc...

Likewise if you are in the name it and claim it group(s),  you will be in for quite a devastating shock soon.

The enemy TRICKS people,  all of society,  and directs their thoughts and actions , opposed to CHRIST JESUS.

Many who are RELIGIOUS think they have overcome the enemy, 

but in fact have given in to him,  often in many ways right along with their own family and church and friends.

When they open the door to the enemy,

if they refuse the deliverence/ truth/ power of JESUS,  

the enemy may (and as it is often does) have PERMISSION, legally, to hurt them with disease,  troubles, etc etc etc

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  2

20 hours ago, Happinessity said:

That very idea is very primitive. That demon's are responsible for illnesses. I'd ignore such ravings if I were anyone thinking this could be true. It isn't. If it were when demon's tremble hearing the name of Jesus Christ because they believe in his power, how would they have power over those who are in Jesus Christ? And as is claimed bring major illness upon the body the Holy Spirit of God has sealed itself within? 

They can't. It is hogwash. 

"And he called to him his twelve disciples and gave them authority over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal every disease and every affliction" Matthew 10:1

People will believe what they read as they see fit to believe it. Forgetting I think God's sovereignty in the process of crediting demons for newborn's birth defects, and any other malady that is suffered by the human family. It is a personal thing. Not a compulsory thing. 

On 5/13/2017 at 4:48 PM, simplejeff said:

Not at all,  the demons flee when resisted even - even satan flees when resisted.

Just like if you see a thief outside in your front yard at night, and turn the flood lights or porch light(s) on,  and they run away.

But if you leave the garage door, the back door,  a side window open for the thief to get in,

he sure will be thankful for you making it so easy, eh?

Likewise,  if you do what is harmful to yourself,  tricked by man, or by demons, or by your own sin,

you will be violated/ impure/ dis-eased/ sick/ ill/ discomforted, etc etc etc...

Likewise if you are in the name it and claim it group(s),  you will be in for quite a devastating shock soon.

The enemy TRICKS people,  all of society,  and directs their thoughts and actions , opposed to CHRIST JESUS.

Many who are RELIGIOUS think they have overcome the enemy, 

but in fact have given in to him,  often in many ways right along with their own family and church and friends.

When they open the door to the enemy,

if they refuse the deliverence/ truth/ power of JESUS,  

the enemy may (and as it is often does) have PERMISSION, legally, to hurt them with disease,  troubles, etc etc etc

Interesting observation in the latter part of your post. That hearkens back to the thread here that asks is God responsible for Satan's actions. It seems there you're saying, yes. Because you believe the devil and his demons have permission to legally hurt the saints of Christ with disease, troubles, etc...

WHO gave satan the power to afflict Job ?  

WHO gave the enemy the power to afflict the Apostle Paul ?

WHO gives the enemy  power to take the lives of believers at the appointed time(s) ?

When a traitor in the military turns over (leaks) secrets to the opposing governments/ military,  and lives are lost thereby ,

was it the fault of the POTUS ?  Of the CO ?  (if they did not know about it or have any fore-warning)

When a person willingly consumes toxins,  who then is giving permission (as if needed), for them to be sick ?

If a person willingly lets stray dogs in their house, with fleas,  whose fault is it that their house has fleas ?

I do believe there is demonic oppression and possession. Satan is the Lord of this world and there are certain passages in Enoch and other places where he and the other fallen angels may have tampered with DNA. If that's the case there is evidence that disease states may have an element of demonic interference but I wouldn't go so far to say they are all demonically caused.

18 minutes ago, Allroses48 said:

Satan is the Lord of this world and there are certain passages in Enoch and other places where he and the other fallen angels may have tampered with DNA. If that's the case there is evidence that disease states may have an element of demonic interference but I wouldn't go so far to say they are all demonically caused.

Jesus and the Apostles and the disciples healed many people everywhere they went with no mention that it was demonic possession ,

and they also all cast out many demons everywhere they went,  showing in part the widespread/ universal/ presence of the evil ones.

Many people in the last century, and basically since the first century, have been healed without any indication of demons at all, 

no need to blame demons when something else was the cause.    When demons are cast out,  the relief is immediate and obvious to all who knew the person.   Healing is sometimes quite visible also,  although other times it takes a while, As God Decides....

There's no indication in God's Word that satan or the demons get to change dna,  and they do not have to (man is messing up quite enough!  Course satan rules most men, yes,  so  satan has ruined mankind , polluted mankined and the earth - air food water soil etc etc etc ....

The huge increase in disease was because of man's greed,  as is likewise continued at great cost largely due to the humongous disease industry ("health industry").

Well if you look at the book of Enoch, jasher, jude, and others, there are indications the fallen angels tampered with DNA. Man of course is doing his own damage but if you look back into what the biblical authors considered scriptures you'd see a different story. I'm not saying all illness is demonic related only that there are elements too it. 

Edited by Allroses48