Abbas, Jordanian king agree to fight against US embassy relocation to Jerusalem

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.49
  • Content Count:  44,083
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - Jordan's monarch met with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas on Sunday in Amman and discussed the potential relocation of the American embassy in Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

According to the official Palestinian news service Wafa, King Abdullah II and Abbas also "discussed ways to develop bilateral relations between Palestine and Jordan as well as the latest developments in the region."

Speaking to reporters after the meeting, Abbas said that the potential embassy relocation, a stated intention of new American President Donald Trump, "is an important matter for the king and an important matter for us. There will be no alternative to coordinating and articulating action points with one another to fight any steps that, if acted upon, would have severe ramifications." [ Source ]

View the full article

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

Never hear much from Jordan, but I knew when the end times were here they would become involved against Israel.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

keep in mind that Jordan has some control of the temple mount right now...    he does not want to loose that.

14 hours ago, OneLight said:

Never hear much from Jordan, but I knew when the end times were here they would become involved against Israel.

1 hour ago, Davida said:

I thought the Bible says the remnant of Israel will flee to Petra?  I've always liked King Abdullah ll ,he is moderate & very westernized & has worked with Israel I thought.

So didn't I, but it seems he is now changing sides and standing against the US moving their Embassy to Jerusalem, siding with the Abbas on this issue.  This may be a turning point.  Time will tell.

10 minutes ago, other one said:

keep in mind that Jordan has some control of the temple mount right now...    he does not want to loose that.

How would relocating the embassy affect the Temple Mount? They are two different things.

12 minutes ago, JaniceR said:

How would relocating the embassy affect the Temple Mount? They are two different things.

that would be the USA declaring that Jerusalem is the capitol of Israel...  The temple mount is part of Jerusalem and Islam can never let that happen....    Only Muslims have access to the temple mount itself.....

It is going to be very interesting to see what President Trump does....    there is a lot at stake.  I think it will disrupt the peace agreements between both Jordan and the Saudi's and maybe even Egypt.

23 minutes ago, other one said:

that would be the USA declaring that Jerusalem is the capitol of Israel...  The temple mount is part of Jerusalem and Islam can never let that happen....    Only Muslims have access to the temple mount itself.....

Is someone proposing that the embassy be built on the site of the Temple Mound? No

The U.S. should move the embassy to Jerusalem to show it's support of Israel. I am sure that Israel would make a spot available.

33 minutes ago, other one said:

It is going to be very interesting to see what President Trump does....    there is a lot at stake.  I think it will disrupt the peace agreements between both Jordan and the Saudi's and maybe even Egypt.

Doesn't scripture tell us that in the last days Israel will be surrounded by their enemies?  This is one way for that to happen ...

1 hour ago, JaniceR said:

Is someone proposing that the embassy be built on the site of the Temple Mound? No

The U.S. should move the embassy to Jerusalem to show it's support of Israel. I am sure that Israel would make a spot available.

it is my understanding that the last three presidents intended to and Israel asked them not to.  

If they to request it, it means that they are prepared to go to war with the entire Arab world at once....   which would be interesting...   I don't like to put God to the test, so I would hope our administration would do some praying over it also.. i may be one of the few in the world to think so, but I do believe the President will do that....

Just now, other one said:

it is my understanding that the last three presidents intended to and Israel asked them not to.  

If they to request it, it means that they are prepared to go to war with the entire Arab world at once....   which would be interesting...   I don't like to put God to the test, so I would hope our administration would do some praying over it also.. i may be one of the few in the world to think so, but I do believe the President will do that....

I hope that he would.

I would hate to go to war with the entire Arab world though. I have a friend who has been deployed to the middle east multiple times. He is only one of many. We would probably have to bring back the draft to achieve adequate manpower, which I would hate to have happen.

Still, it is in God's hands. I am sure everything will be accomplished according to his plan.