Heavenunlimited

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

I had an experience today and it comes in on this.. Warfare..

i went to college to see what and how to apply in order to go to uni. The man that I was seeing, firstly, The Lord showed me him in a vision over a week ago before I met him. He looked exactly same. Behaved same. 

It gets creepier.

He had a freemasonic ring. And his vibes.

he start to talk about how the world would change in ten years to higher consciousness, how noone knows how, he was almost meaning dna upgrade and superhuman. Combined with tech and frequency. Talked about pyramid effects.nhe got very interested in me as it went on, what I said. Yes he could talk on my level, which functioning is high and lofty. But there he sat and had no clue who i was and how what he felt from me was The Holy Spirit lol

not long ago I was shown by The Lord about the new age and how it came to be but also deeper, their plans with it, theosophic society, consciousness they talked exactly like this guy, and it was so insidious that anyone not knowing what i knew would bought it. 

I started talk about God, he tried make God something ebergetic, out there or the mind. I start to tell him about my healing and deliverance experiences with God. He sat with open mouth. :) especially as God told me to do stuff and things happened :) 

he was very interested in me and my talents and forgot time so school closed lol  i told him, theres no greater power in universe than Jesus. He jumped like he got electrocuted stared at me. Again, tried his thing and i thought to myself, im gonna fight that new age philosophy you try introduce with all my heart and soul. I knew God wanted to use me that way. He tried but he couldnt explain all ive said and he was gobsmacked :) 

now thats funny when you think of how sneaky they try introduce it. He didnt know i knew lol  he tried influence me, and i was so thankful to God.  They really think people will transform. Sick.

im gonna bump into him more in the future. Praise Jesus.

he simply jumped and got quiet with open mouth by name of Jesus.

that was a test for me from God. I also got tested when I webt get some food, as ny trolley was full and there were stuff under it, that couldve slipoed away with no notice. I felt the temptation. But I resisted the devil and I got more of The Spirit. So, apparently the devil is going for me now.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  68
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

You have to be very very careful.. Freemasons are no Christians. they serve Satan. Deal with them with caution and dont accept their teaching and preaching. Keep a clear mind and dont let him clog you. They love talking to Christians because to enter into freemasonry they say '' you have to have a religion" to enter etc. So they tend to have that in the back of their head when they meet a person. And talking to them about spiritual gifts you have or know about will just make them wanna get you into their Lounge faster.

Now dont get me wrong. I am not saying you cant talk to them or something like that. Its good bringing God to the lost. But we have to be very cautious. Go where God leads you :) 

God bless you!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

Hi sister :) yes, I know, theyre into it. I sense those people way before they open their mouths, but this one didnt even had to. I know what they stand for, and the lies. 

It was hard, you know, as hes the student career guide, the one that recieves applications, tell you what you need, make sure you get in, etc.  Funny thing he couldnt say anything, when I mentioned Jesus, he had an open mouth lol  Im not planning to be quiet about Jesus :)  its piuring forth, no natter I want or not :)  theyre SO into what I was into, before I came back! Just new age. But its the same. So on that  way, I can really make some work for God.  He was very interested in my spiritual gifts and so forth but of course, like you say, wanted to turn it. I saw though where he was going, my spirit twisting inside waiting for the monent I could turn it. 

The clogging you mention, I felt it coming towards me, it was like fog, and like pressure on my head. I felt The Lord kept me from it. I could literally feel the protection. But still a war like that.  I was like, yes, evil.. And, I wont bend one micro.  

I had the sense though that he really wanted to let his pals use my talents, anything he could.  I also felt I would get my degree. 

But yes, I talked to him because hes lost. And The Lord say, cast your bread..  I cant stop talking about Jesus :)  but yes I know theyre bad and how careful you have to be. I rest in The Lord. 

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  99
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  12/31/1972

On 2/1/2017 at 11:05 PM, Heavenunlimited said:

I had an experience today and it comes in on this.. Warfare..

i went to college to see what and how to apply in order to go to uni. The man that I was seeing, firstly, The Lord showed me him in a vision over a week ago before I met him. He looked exactly same. Behaved same. 

It gets creepier.

He had a freemasonic ring. And his vibes.

he start to talk about how the world would change in ten years to higher consciousness, how noone knows how, he was almost meaning dna upgrade and superhuman. Combined with tech and frequency. Talked about pyramid effects.nhe got very interested in me as it went on, what I said. Yes he could talk on my level, which functioning is high and lofty. But there he sat and had no clue who i was and how what he felt from me was The Holy Spirit lol

not long ago I was shown by The Lord about the new age and how it came to be but also deeper, their plans with it, theosophic society, consciousness they talked exactly like this guy, and it was so insidious that anyone not knowing what i knew would bought it. 

I started talk about God, he tried make God something ebergetic, out there or the mind. I start to tell him about my healing and deliverance experiences with God. He sat with open mouth. :) especially as God told me to do stuff and things happened :) 

he was very interested in me and my talents and forgot time so school closed lol  i told him, theres no greater power in universe than Jesus. He jumped like he got electrocuted stared at me. Again, tried his thing and i thought to myself, im gonna fight that new age philosophy you try introduce with all my heart and soul. I knew God wanted to use me that way. He tried but he couldnt explain all ive said and he was gobsmacked :) 

now thats funny when you think of how sneaky they try introduce it. He didnt know i knew lol  he tried influence me, and i was so thankful to God.  They really think people will transform. Sick.

im gonna bump into him more in the future. Praise Jesus.

he simply jumped and got quiet with open mouth by name of Jesus.

that was a test for me from God. I also got tested when I webt get some food, as ny trolley was full and there were stuff under it, that couldve slipoed away with no notice. I felt the temptation. But I resisted the devil and I got more of The Spirit. So, apparently the devil is going for me now.

Very interesting .......thank u for sharing. B careful and share JESUS

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

I have been doing street ministry and training believers in street ministry for several years now and have come across this alot. I've ran into free mansons alot. I had to do a deliverance once on someone who who was deep into it who came to a class I was teaching. She had mpd, and couldn't be around worship without scratching herself. Now she's is so joyful, fully able to engage God and set free.

Being in Portland, the new age has such a huge hold on people and the mindset of many is that God is the universe or energy, it's an impersonal force they can manipulate. I remember one guy was performing at Saturday Market and contorting his body in ways he shouldn't be able to move.  I asked him if he had pain in his body and he said his back. I asked if I could pray for him and he said, "No, because your energy is going to mess up my energy and I won't be able to perform." I said, "well I'm not using energy, it's my friend the Holy Spirit and sometimes He just likes to heal people, check your back." When he checked his back he said, "all the pain is gone" and then stopped performing and left the area. I've seen many people who specialize in reiki healed also (New age method of healing through manipulating energy).  One lady who practiced reiki on others got healed from one leg being shorter than the other and she was like, (this is freaky)! No this is Jesus :)

Many people in the new age are looking for something real, but they are misdirected and don't know the reality and truth about Jesus. I've seen many come to the Lord and turn into powerful believers in Jesus.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  99
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  12/31/1972

4 hours ago, Joshua-777 said:

I have been doing street ministry and training believers in street ministry for several years now and have come across this alot. I've ran into free mansons alot. I had to do a deliverance once on someone who who was deep into it who came to a class I was teaching. She had mpd, and couldn't be around worship without scratching herself. Now she's is so joyful, fully able to engage God and set free.

Being in Portland, the new age has such a huge hold on people and the mindset of many is that God is the universe or energy, it's an impersonal force they can manipulate. I remember one guy was performing at Saturday Market and contorting his body in ways he shouldn't be able to move.  I asked him if he had pain in his body and he said his back. I asked if I could pray for him and he said, "No, because your energy is going to mess up my energy and I won't be able to perform." I said, "well I'm not using energy, it's my friend the Holy Spirit and sometimes He just likes to heal people, check your back." When he checked his back he said, "all the pain is gone" and then stopped performing and left the area. I've seen many people who specialize in reiki healed also (New age method of healing through manipulating energy).  One lady who practiced reiki on others got healed from one leg being shorter than the other and she was like, (this is freaky)! No this is Jesus :)

Many people in the new age are looking for something real, but they are misdirected and don't know the reality and truth about Jesus. I've seen many come to the Lord and turn into powerful believers in Jesus.

Love it....but ive never heard of "reiki". Can u explain what that is, never heard of it before. But ur testimonies are GREAT!!!  Praise Jesus!!

18 minutes ago, SOLOMONS PORCH said:

Love it....but ive never heard of "reiki". Can u explain what that is, never heard of it before. But ur testimonies are GREAT!!!  Praise Jesus!!

Reiki is a new age healing method which is based on manipulating energy through meditation and visualization. It's roots are in an anti-Christian world view and it can open a door for demons. Part of the world view is that good and evil are an illusion, there is no right or wrong, making it harder to convey the Gospel without them encountering the power of it. Many new agers are into things like Reiki, Yoga, and meditation to have spiritual experiences but are completely unaware that they are opening themselves up to demons.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

5 hours ago, Joshua-777 said:

I live in SW Washington but I was born in Portland and lived there until 1989. I worked on Portland so I know what you are talking about. The popular saying "Keep Portland Weird" is true to what you see. But of course if you go to Seattle you will see just as bad or worse.

9 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I live in SW Washington but I was born in Portland and lived there until 1989. I worked on Portland so I know what you are talking about. The popular saying "Keep Portland Weird" is true to what you see. But of course if you go to Seattle you will see just as bad or worse.

Baptism 2.jpg

I've been to Seattle a few times, it's really similar. God is on the move in the NW though. :)

I thought you'd appreciate this picture being from Portland. My wife lead someone to the Lord and our team ministered to him. He wanted to get completely clean off drugs and get away from the lifestyle he was living so we baptized him in Skidmore fountain and got him connected to a Christian rehab.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

1 minute ago, Joshua-777 said:

Baptism 2.jpg

I've been to Seattle a few times, it's really similar. God is on the move in Portland though.

I thought you'd appreciate this picture being from Portland. My wife lead someone to the Lord and our team ministered to him. He wanted to get completely clean off drugs and get away from the lifestyle he was living so we baptized him in Skidmore fountain and got him connected to a Christian rehab.

That is great :D