• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

God help us and our country. Help our politicians to do what you would have them do. Amen

I felt I should start this with a prayer. I hope electing Trump wasn't a mistake. I don't think it is but certain Dems are certainly making it look like it was. I'm not a politically minded man so I'm wondering what those of you who are think? I don't recall a new president ever being met with this much negativity. I mean plenty of us hated it when Obama won his 2nd term but we did what good Americans are supposed to do. And IMO Obama did plenty of damage in his 8 years. But we waited and now we have more Christians is high government than ever before. So I understand why the liberals don't like it, but they're not playing fair. Am I right on that?

Can someone explain what this "Nuclear option" is I keep hearing on the news? They aren't talking about using nuclear weapons right? I hate hearing that word nuclear because I'm old enough to remember when we lived in fear of nuclear bombs.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

It is confirming a nomination with 51 votes instead of 60. Harry Reed was the first to introduce it during obummers term as potus.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  352
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

9 minutes ago, JTC said:

God help us and our country. Help our politicians to do what you would have them do. Amen

I felt I should start this with a prayer. I hope electing Trump wasn't a mistake. I don't think it is but certain Dems are certainly making it look like it was. I'm not a politically minded man so I'm wondering what those of you who are think? I don't recall a new president ever being met with this much negativity. I mean plenty of us hated it when Obama won his 2nd term but we did what good Americans are supposed to do. And IMO Obama did plenty of damage in his 8 years. But we waited and now we have more Christians is high government than ever before. So I understand why the liberals don't like it, but they're not playing fair. Am I right on that?

Can someone explain what this "Nuclear option" is I keep hearing on the news? They aren't talking about using nuclear weapons right? I hate hearing that word nuclear because I'm old enough to remember when we lived in fear of nuclear bombs.

I'm not a fan of Obama, but explain what this plenty of damage.  Also, don't try to undersell the hate that Obama received when he first won and when he was reelected.  We have more Christians in high government? Where does this notion stem? 

I voted for the president. There are things about him that concern me, but there was no way I could vote for Hillary Clinton. I am staying alert, hoping things will go well. 

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

Obama made gay marriage legal and he almost made us a mostly Muslim country. That's what I meant.

I watched his inauguration and a lot of the people he appointed are Christians. 

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, JTC said:

I don't think it is but certain Dems are certainly making it look like it was.

Those certain Dems know that they have been thoroughly defeated since they have absolutely nothing to offer other than venom, racial conflict, and lies. Just ignore the Dems and all the Leftist radicals, and move on. They all will be dealt with in due time.

12 minutes ago, JTC said:

Obama made gay marriage legal and he almost made us a mostly Muslim country. That's what I meant.

I watched his inauguration and a lot of the people he appointed are Christians. 

Obama had a failed presidency, but gay marriage belongs at the feet of the Supreme court. 

Edited by JaniceR

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

Kennedy put a man on the moon    :)

Obama put a man in the girls bathroom      :(

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

Did we make a mistake, on what? Are we getting what we wanted or are the democrats and the elites making us pay more dearly with disrupting what we should have had with their level of temper tantrums. President Trump is doing what he said he was going to do, just as President Obama did what he said he was going to do. Didn't he say he was going to fundamentally change America and he did.  He lessened us in every manner he could.

I don't think we need to wring our hands like Robert Oppenheimer did after the Atomic Bomb was invented. We didn't unleash anything other than our pent up frustrations at politics as usually. Whatever happens, good or bad we need to remember what we had before this and that was absolutely nothing.  We had no control of anything, not even the people we voted into office.  We have placed our chips on the future that doesn't look like much of what had been will follow. Are we so nostalgic or so addicted to the familiar framework of being ignored that we would go back to that, instead of going foreword and placing our trust in God to arrange the future into a better place?

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.73
  • Days Won:  25

I am not sure who the last president we elected that was not a mistake was.