• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.13
  • Days Won:  78

50 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Worse? With Hillary? I am not quite sure of that it certainly is not good right now :mellow:

My goodness, if Hillary had won we would have four more years of BLM in the White House and scandal after scandal.....yeah, it would be worse. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

2 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

My goodness, if Hillary had won we would have four more years of BLM in the White House and scandal after scandal.....yeah, it would be worse. 

Worse? Just as bad as it is now? A matter of perspective.

12 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Worse? Just as bad as it is now? A matter of perspective.

Hillary Clinton is a bottom feeding piece of trailer park trash....she just has a lot of money and masquerades as a human.

11 minutes ago, eileenhat said:

I've been praying about this for the last couple of nights because I can see the level of violence occurring with the rioters and am unclear if they are a front job for more violent perpetrators, hidden from our view.

In other words, are they the opening salvo before all hell breaks lose in the USA?  I do not know.  They seem hell bent on destruction though and anything Trump does, sets them off.

And I do not see it as the will of the people that elected Trump, but God as he seems to fulfill scripture as the last 'Trump' mentioned in 1 Corinth. 15:52, though that is a new idea that only recently has been getting air time on-line.

King James Bible, 1 Corinth. 15:52
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

I don't think the 'trump' mentioned in Revelation is referring to a person; a trump is a sound.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

On 2/2/2017 at 10:22 PM, eileenhat said:

I've been praying about this for the last couple of nights because I can see the level of violence occurring with the rioters and am unclear if they are a front job for more violent perpetrators, hidden from our view.

In other words, are they the opening salvo before all hell breaks lose in the USA?  I do not know.  They seem hell bent on destruction though and anything Trump does, sets them off.

This is also what I'm worried about. I hope this violence stops and people accept that Donald Trump is now our president. I'm a really old fashioned man and I believe we should 1 nation. A lot of us didn't like Obama or most of what he did but we waited him out, as we are supposed to do. So now the leftist liberals should tighten their belts and wait out Pres Trump. If this occurs I think America will be better in 4 yrs than it is now.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

On 02/02/2017 at 3:46 PM, JTC said:

God help us and our country. Help our politicians to do what you would have them do. Amen

I felt I should start this with a prayer. I hope electing Trump wasn't a mistake. I don't think it is but certain Dems are certainly making it look like it was. I'm not a politically minded man so I'm wondering what those of you who are think? I don't recall a new president ever being met with this much negativity. I mean plenty of us hated it when Obama won his 2nd term but we did what good Americans are supposed to do. And IMO Obama did plenty of damage in his 8 years. But we waited and now we have more Christians is high government than ever before. So I understand why the liberals don't like it, but they're not playing fair. Am I right on that?

Can someone explain what this "Nuclear option" is I keep hearing on the news? They aren't talking about using nuclear weapons right? I hate hearing that word nuclear because I'm old enough to remember when we lived in fear of nuclear bombs.

Sometimes it's hard to know what the 'good' option is when deceit is everywhere. So Trump could very well be a mistake.

However, if you can't find the right option then look to see what option Evil is choosing.

Everybody who is immoral, lazy, selfish, sexually depraved, despisers of God, and supporters of terrorism seem to hate Trump. The anti-Trump protestors are violent, use foul language on their placards, champion immoral values and resort to lies to get their points across. Why would they do this if Trump was on the side of evil?

Satan detests God's choices, and people under the influence of Satan will detest the same things. So use this as your guideline.

Jesus said "everybody who is not against me is for me." (Mark 9:40) (Luke 9:50).

The ones who are against Jesus also seem to be against Trump.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  292
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/4/2017 at 11:24 AM, JTC said:

This is also what I'm worried about. I hope this violence stops and people accept that Donald Trump is now our president. I'm a really old fashioned man and I believe we should 1 nation. A lot of us didn't like Obama or most of what he did but we waited him out, as we are supposed to do. So now the leftist liberals should tighten their belts and wait out Pres Trump. If this occurs I think America will be better in 4 yrs than it is now.

The violence, while reprehensible, is people accepting Trump as President.  Look at Trump's campaign.  He encouraged violence, even offered to pay the legal bills of those who assaulted protesters. He is now living in the bed he made.  I'm sure the Trump apologists will show up shortly to claim that he was misrepresented but it is pretty obvious to thinking humans what he started with his campaign.

Having said that, most people who don't like Trump are indeed waiting out his candidacy.  In the information age it is very easy to make isolated incidents seem like wholesale riots.  It sells and generates clicks.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  292
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

On 2/4/2017 at 11:48 AM, OakWood said:

Sometimes it's hard to know what the 'good' option is when deceit is everywhere. So Trump could very well be a mistake.

However, if you can't find the right option then look to see what option Evil is choosing.

Everybody who is immoral, lazy, selfish, sexually depraved, despisers of God, and supporters of terrorism seem to hate Trump. The anti-Trump protestors are violent, use foul language on their placards, champion immoral values and resort to lies to get their points across. Why would they do this if Trump was on the side of evil?

Satan detests God's choices, and people under the influence of Satan will detest the same things. So use this as your guideline.

Jesus said "everybody who is not against me is for me." (Mark 9:40) (Luke 9:50).

The ones who are against Jesus also seem to be against Trump.

Certainly you have a right to think this but to many of us the lazy and selfish cried "waa waa waa the government has forgotten us waa waa waa we can't compete in a global economy, waa waa waa we need someone to make it easier for us", and then when Trump came along and their guy got elected they stood behind him looking over his shoulder saying "hey snowflake".  Good grief.  Sorry but not buying responses that are based on the assumption that Trump is "God's choice."

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

46 minutes ago, shoes_untied said:

Certainly you have a right to think this but to many of us the lazy and selfish cried "waa waa waa the government has forgotten us waa waa waa we can't compete in a global economy, waa waa waa we need someone to make it easier for us", and then when Trump came along and their guy got elected they stood behind him looking over his shoulder saying "hey snowflake".  Good grief.  Sorry but not buying responses that are based on the assumption that Trump is "God's choice."

It's not really a matter of not competing in a "global economy." In a "global economy" where one country has nearly non-existent environmental regulations and another has crushing environmental regulations, if you find yourself in the country with the crushing environmental regulations, if you are not in a position to rapidly relearn a new trade and uproot your family, move, etc., it is unlikely you are going to find a job. Even then, only so many people could do that. A "global economy" only works if the various countries involved have relatively equivalent regulations on business. If you can bribe your way into dumping raw industrial waste into the nearest stream in china or any other given country for pennies on the dollar for what you'd pay to dispose of it legally in the united states (or pay a company that already has that worked out to do your manufacturing), I don't care what the standard of workmanship is in the US, those countries have a massive advantage that can be directly attributed to their government giving companies that produce there a lot of incentives for doing so. This is apart from the other factors. Give US companies equivalent environmental regulatory factors, allow coal fired plants in the US to operate at bottom dollar, almost totally unregulated, which provides incredibly cheap electricity for production, and see how that works out. I'm not totally against protectionism in principle, but you cannot "compete in a global economy" if there is a bloc of countries that are constantly lowering their standards in order to draw away your business. If this is done from a legislative or regulatory perspective, then it is the US government that is indeed keeping the US employee underemployed. A global economy can *only* fairly exist with roughly equivalent regulations. I'm not calling for roughly equivalent wages, just equal regulatory practices and trade policies.

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, shoes_untied said:

The violence, while reprehensible, is people accepting Trump as President.  Look at Trump's campaign.  He encouraged violence, even offered to pay the legal bills of those who assaulted protesters. He is now living in the bed he made.  I'm sure the Trump apologists will show up shortly to claim that he was misrepresented but it is pretty obvious to thinking humans what he started with his campaign.

Having said that, most people who don't like Trump are indeed waiting out his candidacy.  In the information age it is very easy to make isolated incidents seem like wholesale riots.  It sells and generates clicks.

Complete and utter nonsense.  Trump never encouraged violence.  He made jokes like the one you reference, but he never told anyone to be violent and Trump's rallies were never violent because of anything the pro-Trump supporters did.   When the Soros funded rioters didn't show up, they were always quite peaceful. 

To blame Trump for all this violence is dishonest.  This violence, the calls for his death, beating up innocent people is entirely the fault of the Left.   These are not isolated incidents, either.  They are all well-funded, well paid riots.   And there are some in the anti-Trump camp, who secretly enjoy it. They would never have the nerve to admit it, they enjoy seeing all of this.