Dennis1209

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

Matthew 24 is a prediction about Israel in the tribulation, not about any other people except for the antichrist and his followers .... this passage of scripture takes place within the 70th week decreed for Israel

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Don't be fooled my brother.....economically we are not well. When you are almost 20 trillion dollars in debt, having to rely on China and Japan to support you.....this does not bode well and at so,e point will bite us you know where. 

I hope you are right and that the rapture will take place before any sparks are flying, but I don't believe that. I believe what Jesus said, "when you see the abomination of desolation standing in the holy place....."

i believe I and the true church will witness that event, and as you probably know, that will occur in the middle of Daniel's 70th week, not before it. So, hang on brother, you might be here a wee bit longer than you thought.  (But I still hope you are right.) 

a hoping spock

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

Do not vary from this statement [Revelation 3:10]

The 70th week is a future event and still pending as we speak, and when it comes with no warning the "church" and all previous followers of the Lord will be made immortal [1 Corinthians 15:51-56]

.... then Lord will pound this earth with His judgment for 2550 days ending in the battle of Armageddon [Psalms 2; Revelation 6:12-17]

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

The Lord is always gracious and never waistful. There is a generation of wheat to be harvested. I can't hardly understand the things considered and predicted of God in complete conflict with his nature. Where did he ever discipline with out sending a prophet first to correct? Where was their ever a famine where the Lord made no provision? Even in judgments where did God pass judgement without mercy? 

There have been many tares planted but there is still a  great harvest of wheat growing when the angels come for the Last Harvest. 

I know my Lord is not delayed, He hasn't been distracted. When the full number of Gentiles come in, he will come suddenly. 

We are to overcome by the blood of the lamb and the word of our testimony in patient endurance till he returns. 

Let him find us doing as He said when he returns:)

The church has and will see tribulation and trials from the time our Lord ascended till his return. Im not sure why people believe that tribulation and testing the patients of the saints is something in a future they will not be exposed to.  

I see prophecy being fulfilled all around us the signs of the times are evident and the day of the Lord is at hand no different then when 120 huddled together in the upper room or when John sat writing on the island of Patmos. Our Lord is with us we will stand because He will make us able to stand as he has every generation before us and if it be his mercy many harvests through generations after us. 

To me the wicked servants think only of the salvation of their own souls and store up only for themselves and give no light and hope to those captive in darkness. Their lamp half full  because they have not prepared to go all the way in the dark to meet their Lord. 

So i say fill your lamp, trim your wick and work while there is still light. Darkness is coming But the glory of the Lord is an incredible Light and hope to all generations.

To the fear mongers, doomers and gloomers, trapped in the fear of the present thunderings. I would hope you realize God has not given us a spirit of fear but a Spirit of power, love and sound mind. 

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  8

1 minute ago, Reinitin said:

The Lord is always gracious and never waistful. There is a generation of wheat to be harvested. I can't hardly understand the things considered and predicted of God in complete conflict with his nature. Where did he ever discipline with out sending a prophet first to correct? Where was their ever a famine where the Lord made no provision? Even in judgments where did God pass judgement without mercy? 

There have been many tares planted but there is still a  great harvest of wheat growing when the angels come for the Last Harvest. 

I know my Lord is not delayed, He hasn't been distracted. When the full number of Gentiles come in, he will come suddenly. 

We are to overcome by the blood of the lamb and the word of our testimony in patient endurance till he returns. 

The church has and will see tribulation and trials from the time our Lord ascended till his return. Im not sure why people believe that tribulation and testing the patients of the saints is something in a future they will not be exposed to.  

I see prophecy being fulfilled all around us the signs of the times are evident and the day of the Lord is at hand no different then when 120 huddled together in the upper room or when John sat writing on the island of Patmos. Our Lord is with us we will stand because He will make us able to stand as he has every generation before us and if it be his mercy many harvests through generations after us. 

To me the wicked servants think only of the salvation of their own souls and store up only for themselves and give no light and hope to those captive in darkness. Their lamp half full  because they have not prepared to go all the way in the dark to meet their Lord. 

So i say fill your lamp, trim your wick and work while there is still light. Darkness is coming But the glory of the Lord is an incredible Light and hope to all generations.

To the fear mongers, doomers and gloomers, trapped in the fear of the present thunderings. I would hope you realize God has not given us a spirit of fear but a Spirit of power, love and sound mind. 

Wb Reinitin

• Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.74
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

12 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

Welcome back!

God Bless Worthy:)

Just now, Reinitin said:

God Bless Worthy:)

You too sis. I have missed you around here. Prayed you were doing well and still in good health.

5 minutes ago, worthy said:

You too sis. I have missed you around here. Prayed you were doing well and still in good health.

Yes, I am well. Very busy:) The Lord is good.. You have also been in my prayers. What a glourious time to be a servant of the Lord and busy in the harvest fields. I hooe it pleases the Lord when the sowers diligently compete to stay way a head of the harvesting. 

Just now, Reinitin said:

Yes, I am well. Very busy:) The Lord is good.. You have also been in my prayers. What a glourious time to be a servant of the Lord and busy in the harvest fields. I hooe it pleases the Lord when the sowers diligently compete to stay way a head of the harvesting. 

I'm glad you doing OK.

Thank you sis.

Yes we are getting close to the end IMO. And the harvest is plenty and the workers are few. I'm glad you are able to get out there and do the work.

Blessings To You & Your Household,

Worthy