• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  8

38 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

The Lord is always gracious and never waistful. There is a generation of wheat to be harvested. I can't hardly understand the things considered and predicted of God in complete conflict with his nature. Where did he ever discipline with out sending a prophet first to correct? Where was their ever a famine where the Lord made no provision? Even in judgments where did God pass judgement without mercy? 

There have been many tares planted but there is still a  great harvest of wheat growing when the angels come for the Last Harvest. 

I know my Lord is not delayed, He hasn't been distracted. When the full number of Gentiles come in, he will come suddenly. 

We are to overcome by the blood of the lamb and the word of our testimony in patient endurance till he returns. 

Let him find us doing as He said when he returns:)

The church has and will see tribulation and trials from the time our Lord ascended till his return. Im not sure why people believe that tribulation and testing the patients of the saints is something in a future they will not be exposed to.  

I see prophecy being fulfilled all around us the signs of the times are evident and the day of the Lord is at hand no different then when 120 huddled together in the upper room or when John sat writing on the island of Patmos. Our Lord is with us we will stand because He will make us able to stand as he has every generation before us and if it be his mercy many harvests through generations after us. 

To me the wicked servants think only of the salvation of their own souls and store up only for themselves and give no light and hope to those captive in darkness. Their lamp half full  because they have not prepared to go all the way in the dark to meet their Lord. 

So i say fill your lamp, trim your wick and work while there is still light. Darkness is coming But the glory of the Lord is an incredible Light and hope to all generations.

To the fear mongers, doomers and gloomers, trapped in the fear of the present thunderings. I would hope you realize God has not given us a spirit of fear but a Spirit of power, love and sound mind. 

Amen Sis!!!! Very well said:41:

Edited by worthy

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,395
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

The timing is not known, but this is one of the reasons I suspect the world be be back in the dark ages, with little modern electronics and machinery if you take the meanings and passages literally. I picture this battle fought the old way, with horses, draft animals and beasts of burden with lots of troops. What happened to the current and future sophisticate modern technology? The jets, missiles, computerized / electrical instruments of war? How many men and animals would it take to make a river of blood 4-5 foot deep and 22.7 miles long? That's a tremendous amount of blood and I don't believe it's symbolic.

The only things I can imagine that would cause war and invasion to be fought like before modern technology is the destruction of that technology. Three things that could easily do that job are; nuclear exchanges, solar flares, corona mass ejection (CME), or numerous nuclear EMP strikes. And possibly the electromagnetic power generated by the rapture and transformation? Interesting to think about anyway...

Rev 14:20  And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.