• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,448
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Well now, that is quite a question.  The disappearance of millions of people and the destruction of that magnitude could very well be blamed on aliens.  What did you hear?

Based on Biblical prophecy and everything I'm reading from the Vatican itself and seeing. I'm of the opinion demonic spirits disguised as ET'S, UFO'S and aliens, will indeed play a major part on the end-time deceptions.

Keep in mind I haven't bought into this theory I'm about to mention, but it does make some sense. I stumbled upon this Bible teacher on Youtube named 'Perry Stone'. I have to admit, he is one of the most knowledgeable teachers I've ever listened to. But personally I'm a little skeptical on a few of his teachings. I'll try and be brief as possible.

I don't know if the (Catholic) Shroud of Turin is in fact the burial cloth of Jesus or not? But based on my research of the scholars that tested and studied the purported burial cloth of Jesus, they all came to the conclusion the image could not have been man-made. It was suggested the image was transferred from the power from a resurrection. I myself would think that even 'one' resurrection would require an enormous amount of energy and produce maybe even strong electromagnetic fields? If that is, or will be the case, imagine the energy and what would be produced with 'millions' of people being Raptured all at the same time.

That would have to produce one heck of an EMP pulse and knock out the "global" electrical grid and all electronics. If that were the case, without our communications, who would know what was taking place locally, muchless nationally and globally? 

Have you ever wondered in this day and age of electronics, advanced mechanized armies, tanks, mechanized transportation to, in and on the battlefield... Why so much human and horse blood (Rev 14: 20) about four foot deep and 200 miles long? It sounds to me they are gathered the old fashioned way for battle with millions of people and animals. What happened to all the advanced mechanized equipment, that they come with a vast army of people and animals? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

36 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

It looked to me like Dennis's OP was dealing with the rapture of the Church. What did you think it was dealing with?

Yet, nothing was said about the timing until you posted it.  Lets refrain from the timing and stick to just what will happen when the rapture does occur.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

19 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Based on Biblical prophecy and everything I'm reading from the Vatican itself and seeing. I'm of the opinion demonic spirits disguised as ET'S, UFO'S and aliens, will indeed play a major part on the end-time deceptions.

Keep in mind I haven't bought into this theory I'm about to mention, but it does make some sense. I stumbled upon this Bible teacher on Youtube named 'Perry Stone'. I have to admit, he is one of the most knowledgeable teachers I've ever listened to. But personally I'm a little skeptical on a few of his teachings. I'll try and be brief as possible.

I have listened to many of his sermons and I do not agree with some of what he speaks.

19 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

I don't know if the (Catholic) Shroud of Turin is in fact the burial cloth of Jesus or not? But based on my research of the scholars that tested and studied the purported burial cloth of Jesus, they all came to the conclusion the image could not have been man-made. It was suggested the image was transferred from the power from a resurrection. I myself would think that even 'one' resurrection would require an enormous amount of energy and produce maybe even strong electromagnetic fields? If that is, or will be the case, imagine the energy and what would be produced with 'millions' of people being Raptured all at the same time.

That would have to produce one heck of an EMP pulse and knock out the "global" electrical grid and all electronics. If that were the case, without our communications, who would know what was taking place locally, muchless nationally and globally? 

Have you ever wondered in this day and age of electronics, advanced mechanized armies, tanks, mechanized transportation to, in and on the battlefield... Why so much human and horse blood (Rev 14: 20) about four foot deep and 200 miles long? It sounds to me they are gathered the old fashioned way for battle with millions of people and animals. What happened to all the advanced mechanized equipment, that they come with a vast army of people and animals? 

A theory I of EMP pulse I have not heard, but there is nothing in scripture to show this one way or another.  In all the years I have studied scripture, there is one thing I have learned to follow, "when Scripture is silent, so should I be silent".   There are many theories of what may be, but I am sure when God sends His Son back, it will definitely overshadow any theory of EMP's.  God does not need science to create or do anything.  With just His word, all that was created was created.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

Yet, nothing was said about the timing until you posted it.  Lets refrain from the timing and stick to just what will happen when the rapture does occur.

I didn't post anything about the specific time of the rapture.He said that it looks like it is very near and I totally agreed. And sticking with the rapture theme I only said what is fact. That many deny the pre-tribulation rapture.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

I have pondered the EMP scenario several times.  It seems like the best way to not have to explain the missing Christians.  Without our instant electronic communication methods, people would not even be aware of missing any group of people.  And as for the crashes of planes, trains, ships and others, it would merely be assumed that their electronic equipment went out during the EMP.  Communications would eventually return, but there will no longer be the need to explain things.

One thing for sure, the United States is not a major player after the Rapture.

2 minutes ago, 1x1is1 said:

I have pondered the EMP scenario several times.  It seems like the best way to not have to explain the missing Christians.  Without our instant electronic communication methods, people would not even be aware of missing any group of people.  And as for the crashes of planes, trains, ships and others, it would merely be assumed that their electronic equipment went out during the EMP.  Communications would eventually return, but there will no longer be the need to explain things.

One thing for sure, the United States is not a major player after the Rapture.

That could be a reason to explain the instant disappearance of many. Or a UFO instance. But we do not know and we will never know because we will be gone. I think that Israel is the only major player in the Tribulation.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

2 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

That could be a reason to explain the instant disappearance of many. Or a UFO instance. But we do not know and we will never know because we will be gone. I think that Israel is the only major player in the Tribulation.

Recently a large chuck of society did disappear,  rather unexpectedly. 

Rapture ?

no.

But probably more than will disappear IF any rapture does occur,  so it won't even be noticed.("IF" it happens)

1 minute ago, simplejeff said:

Recently a large chuck of society did disappear,  rather unexpectedly. 

Rapture ?

no.

But probably more than will disappear IF any rapture does occur,  so it won't even be noticed.("IF" it happens)

A large chunk of society has disappeared? I did not see that in the news? Can you give me the link to the news source?

Yes missmuffit, it could be an EMP, UFO's or maybe some kind of selective sickness.  There are many possibilities that I have discussed with many of my family and friends.  I know that it does not matter to us who will be Raptured, but I feel comfortable presenting the possible Explanations that will be put forth via the governments of the world.  This way, if my family or friends find themselves remaining here, then they will know to dismiss these reasons and turn to the Bible.  It is kind of like leaving them with instructions.

That sounds wrong . . . . . .  I know that it does not matter to us who will be Raptured,  I should have said . . . I know that to us who are Raptured.      :)