• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

16 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

I'm just not buying that the POTUS is leading us into a theocracy.   That's ridiculous.

And more than ridiculous. All that Trump is trying to do is ensure that Christianity is not under attack by the government, as it was under Barack Obama (and his predecessors).  

Obama was trying to help establish the Islamic Caliphate, and Trump will not allow it, neither will he allow Christian refugees to be ignored while the Muslims are given all the advantages.

As to worship on Sunday as the Lord's Day, that was not an innovation by Constantine.  The New Testament churches were already practising that.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

37 minutes ago, Ezra said:

And more than ridiculous. All that Trump is trying to do is ensure that Christianity is not under attack by the government, as it was under Barack Obama (and his predecessors).  

Obama was trying to help establish the Islamic Caliphate, and Trump will not allow it, neither will he allow Christian refugees to be ignored while the Muslims are given all the advantages.

As to worship on Sunday as the Lord's Day, that was not an innovation by Constantine.  The New Testament churches were already practising that.

I didn't really know that, Ezra, but it's something that all Christians NEED to know.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

16 hours ago, heretoeternity said:

You don't know?  The words of Jesus in the Bible will tell your, read carefully.

You made the statement, not me.  I cannot read your mind, which is why I asked.  Please, enlighten us all of whom you are referring to.

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

In other words, you don't really have any Scriptures that names false prophets, like you claim existed. 

In other words you should study your Bible prophesies in relation to what is happening in the world around you...or has satan blinded you?

3 hours ago, heretoeternity said:

In other words you should study your Bible prophesies in relation to what is happening in the world around you...or has satan blinded you?

What an awful thing to say!  I have reported your post.

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

You are so kind..maybe I report some of yours now too..

1 hour ago, heretoeternity said:

You are so kind..maybe I report some of yours now too..

If you feel you need to, go ahead.  But I wouldn't say what you said to another believer.  Such personal attacks are against the TOS.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

2 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

What an awful thing to say!  I have reported your post.

Why is it so awful to ask if Satan has blinded you? People have been openly called me a heretic, or a member of a cult for years. In this short thread it has been intimated several times, and explicitly stated once. Such charges are to be expected as a Christian. They called Jesus worse. But to be asked, has Satan blinded you? There is no accusation there, and if you are offended by that, you are being too sensitive. It is a question more people on these forums should be asking themselves everyday; particularly in light of the topic of this current thread.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

6 hours ago, heretoeternity said:

Heretoeternithy has been banned from the thread and will be issued a warning point for the above comment.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  642
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Regarding heretoeternity's comment: "The Mosaic law, the 600+ sacrificial, circumcision, food, festival etc laws were written by Moses hand. They expired as per Acts 15 with the exception of the four mentioned": ----- Note that the historical account of the forbidding of believing Gentiles to eat certain foods at the time of Acts 15:29 is not in line with the scriptural teachings which show that under the New Covenant, all foods are in themselves okay, for all believers, whether Jews or Gentiles, to eat (1 Timothy 4:4-5, Romans 14:14,20, Mark 7:18-19; 1 Corinthians 10:25-30, Colossians 2:16-17, Hebrews 9:10). But it may have seemed good to the Holy Spirit (Acts 15:28) to allow Acts 15:29 as an only-temporary compromise among the church leaders at that time, so that a schism would not arise within the church (cf. 1 Corinthians 12:25) so shortly after its inception, between those leaders who at that time still (mistakenly) wanted to continue keeping the letter of the Old Covenant Mosaic law (Acts 15:21, Acts 21:20b), and those leaders who knew the truth that all believers, whether Jews or Gentiles, should not try to keep the letter of the Old Covenant Mosaic law (Acts 15:10, Romans 7:6, Galatians 4:21 to 5:8, Galatians 3:2-25, Galatians 2:11-21; 2 Corinthians 3:6-18, Ephesians 2:15-16, Colossians 2:14-17, Hebrews 7:18-19, Hebrews 10:9b).