• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

http://yournewswire.com/wikileaks-soros-vatican-coup/

A group of Catholic lay leaders have asked President Trump to investigate their claims Soros, Obama and Clinton organized a Vatican coup to install radical leftist Pope Francis

George Soros, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton orchestrated a coup in the Vatican to overthrow the conservative Pope Benedict and replace him with radical leftist Pope Francis, according to a group of Catholic leaders citing evidence from various sources 

Well, with all the fake news sites lately, I wonder if  this is true news or fake too?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.13
  • Days Won:  78

This is fake.  From what I've read muslims issued a fatwa against him and he stepped down for his own safety.  think about it; how would it benefit any of those people to overthrow him?  When something isn't logical it's probably also not true.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  346
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

I would NOT put it past Soros to do this. 

Pope Francis came to power at the same Soros was bankrolling/organizing gay marriage laws all over the world, and many of those nations were resisting though Vatican influence in their populations. 

Muslims have always had a fatwa against the Vatican. That's why they have the Swiss Guard.

So that doesn't actually add up, imo. This makes a lot more sense and it was obvious that Benedict was pushed out under mysterious circumstances. 

This is just too out there for me. Anyone can make up anything and put it on line. As outspoken as President Trump is, he would have said something if this had any merit since he hates Hillary so much.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  642
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Regarding "Pope Francis came to power at the same Soros was bankrolling/organizing gay marriage laws all over the world, and many of those nations were resisting though Vatican influence in their populations": ----- Some people may ask: "But since it is wrong for Christians to be against miscegenation, is it not also wrong for them to be against same-sex marriage?" ----- The answer would be "No". For while the Bible is not against miscegenation (Numbers 12), it is against homosexuality (Romans 1:26-27). So when the U.S. government, for example, struck down anti-miscegenation state laws in the southern U.S., it was not going against Biblical Christianity. But if the government ever forces Christians to support same-sex marriages, it will be going against the Bible. And so it will become anti-Christian, helping to prepare the way for the future Antichrist and his Satanic, one-world religion (Revelation 13:4-18). ---------- One part of the Antichrist's (Gnostic) religion will be to forbid marriages outright (1 Timothy 4:3). And legalizing same-sex marriage is just the first step toward this goal. For the next step will be to legalize polygamy, that is, to allow whatever number of people, whether males or females, in any combination, to enter into "group marriages" (for example, consisting of three women, or three men, or six women and four men, etc.). Then the next step will be to declare the whole idea of marriage as "obsolete". Indeed, it will even be declared to be "evil", from the Gnostic (that is, the Antichrist) point of view (cf. 1 John 4:3; 2 John 1:7), which sees the whole idea of a physical existence, especially one forming new people into physical bodies (that is, forming offspring through marriages) as an abomination. ---------- This is not to say that all people who support same-sex marriages are Satanic Gnostics. Instead, some of them could simply (yet still mistakenly) think that God supports homosexuality, just as, for example, many U.S. Southerners of old simply (yet still mistakenly) thought that God supports racism.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  244
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

On 2/4/2017 at 11:16 PM, MorningGlory said:

This is fake.  From what I've read muslims issued a fatwa against him and he stepped down for his own safety.  think about it; how would it benefit any of those people to overthrow him?  When something isn't logical it's probably also not true.

ISIS called pope Francis their number one enemy. ISIS also publishes their own magazine as a Jihadi recruiting tool and titled, Dabiq. Which is a location referred to in Islamic eschatology. 
In that magazine they denounced pope Francis remarks about Islam being a religion of peace. Saying they are a religion of the sword. 

What Francis is promoting about Islam is serving an agenda only he knows. 

I wouldn't call this report fake. Rather, I'd wait and see what comes of this petition to president Trump. 

Francis for too long has demonstrated himself to be aligned with Islam and ecumenism. Whereas Benedict was not so. I didn't believe the story about his retiring due to health reasons. Pope John Paul II was horribly infirm until the day he died in office. If anyone deserved to retire for the sake of failing health it was he. 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, KittyBubbleFlowers said:

ISIS called pope Francis their number one enemy. ISIS also publishes their own magazine as a Jihadi recruiting tool and titled, Dabiq. Which is a location referred to in Islamic eschatology. 
In that magazine they denounced pope Francis remarks about Islam being a religion of peace. Saying they are a religion of the sword. 

What Francis is promoting about Islam is serving an agenda only he knows. 

I wouldn't call this report fake. Rather, I'd wait and see what comes of this petition to president Trump. 

Francis for too long has demonstrated himself to be aligned with Islam and ecumenism. Whereas Benedict was not so. I didn't believe the story about his retiring due to health reasons. Pope John Paul II was horribly infirm until the day he died in office. If anyone deserved to retire for the sake of failing health it was he. 

he retired because of several prophecies by some past priests from what I have seen. Tom Horn put it in a book that was published more than a year before it came to pass.....    and they got it right down to the month.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  244
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

51 minutes ago, other one said:

he retired because of several prophecies by some past priests from what I have seen. Tom Horn put it in a book that was published more than a year before it came to pass.....    and they got it right down to the month.

What's the title of his book? 

There was other reasons given for Benedict's resignation at the time it was announced as I recall. Something about financial dealings ? 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

9 hours ago, KittyBubbleFlowers said:

What's the title of his book?

"Exo-Vaticana"