IGNORED

Brad Stine- Hey! Wussy Christians! (Why I'm A Christian.)

Churchmouse

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

I've seen him many times,he is very funny ,very good.....the Truth with a delightful blend of  JOY & laughter,Praise Jesus!

15 hours ago, JaniceR said:

It is currently politically correct to be against political correctness.

The two words political and correctness don't really belong together. They were fused together by a thought that everything can be more perfect for everyone if everyone would just refuse to not accept everyone as they are but without the influence of God.  The main thing in there is without God. This is where politics comes in, because politics is the guiding factor and that leaves out the joy that God gives us for putting him as our guiding factor.

There is no joy in this political correctness because of who it serves and that is not God. It serves Satan and his minions to accept the world as it is and forget about what is right in the eyes of God. This world can not bring you joy, because it is built on the lie that an outside force, such as materialism will bring you peace of mind. You can surround yourself with that and feel safe, but you can never feel peace because materialism is all about more and more material wealth. That's like being addicted to drugs as you can't gain joy from that, all you can do is pursue the idea of joy without ever achieving it.

Is it actually the political correctness or the wain of it's power to control us through self censorship that is happening? The Bible says that we can not serve two masters and that a house divided against itself can not stand and isn't that what you are when you say it's politically correct to be against political correctness..

Were are seeing a new era in which a person actually said God on national TV and during the Superbowl. My cousin pointed that out to me and that made my spirit smile. This is not political correctness. I don't think God deals in being correct. He deals in love and the idea that through love we are free of the hamstrings of this world. He releases us from their bonds and gives us something more precious. He gives us the joy of being under his blessing.

Edited by Churchmouse

15 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

I've seen him many times,he is very funny ,very good.....the Truth with a delightful blend of  JOY & laughter,Praise Jesus!

Aman.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

It is currently politically correct to be against political correctness.                             JaniceR

:24:

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  24
  • Birthday:  10/15/1996

There's no peeing in Christianity :24: