IGNORED

I'm Catholic.. because you can believe in evolution and you can believe the flood is a myth

forGod1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

31 minutes ago, Rick_Parker said:

Called a "drive-by post." They are not interested in the discussion.

No, they are not.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/6/2017 at 0:12 AM, forGod1 said:

I don't trust anyone that denies evolution anymore. I also know that Noah's Ark didn't happen, and I can prove it.

1. That is one of the best reasons for being Catholic that I have heard.

2. The Bible knows that Noah's ark did happen  - and "you know" that it did not??

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

On 4/12/2017 at 2:09 PM, missmuffet said:

This person was a hit and run. They posted once and left. I am not going to waste my time.

Thanks for the heads up! Blessings to you. :)

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  870
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  01/22/1968

On 2017-2-6 at 6:12 PM, forGod1 said:

I don't trust anyone that denies evolution anymore. I also know that Noah's Ark didn't happen, and I can prove it.

-How many insects were maintained by the pair by that many people?
-All of the fossils found today were alive at once, 6000 years ago, and fit on the ark?
-How did they build the habitats for polar bears, frogs, etc.?
-Why isn't there one fossil collaborating the flood?
-How did they survive there and back?
-How did they get there and back? How isn't there a fossil outside their respective habitats?
-How many people did all this?
-What did carnivores even eat? Certainly not the other animals on their journys back? And they were back what did carnivores eat once their food sources reproduced to sustainable levels? lol
-Light wouldn't have reached deep enough to reach the vegetation. Once the ark rested, how would the animals/insects whatever survived waiting for seeds to spring forth everything?
-Dinosaurs were just forgotten?
-Why are all fossils buried according to evolution? Why isn't there a layer of fossils collaborating the flood?
-And salt water/fresh water mixing - ever notice that sea creatures are actually not all extinct?
-How did they store the meat for food? How did the vegetation not rot up?
-There wouldn't have been enough room on the ark for two giraffes to eat for that long.

I can prove noahs ark IS real.

They have FOUND it and the BIBLE tells us.

You are asking a lot of questions that have false presuppositions.

I am not going to address them all because i dont think you will bother to read them.

I will start with just a couple of your ridiculous questions

"-Dinosaurs were just forgotten?"

No, there were dinosaurs on the ark. probably babies. a pink one and a blue one.

"-There wouldn't have been enough room on the ark for two giraffes to eat for that long."

God probably put them into hibernation. _I_ would do that and i am a lot more dumb than God.

"-Why are all fossils buried according to evolution? Why isn't there a layer of fossils collaborating the flood?"

LOL. A fossil can ONLY tell you that something DIED.

Fossils do not occur under normal circumstances. We see polystrata fossils running through different rock layers that are supposed to be millions of years different in age. sometimes the trees are upside down. Radiometric carbon dating methods DONT work. man-made objects have been found INSIDE rocks and coal that are supposed to be millions of years old. fossilised CLAMS in the CLOSED POSITION have been found on top of MOUNTAINS.

Fossils prove a catastrophic flood.

"-Why isn't there one fossil collaborating the flood?"

pretty much ALL of them do!

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  15

Evolution is a theory, its called "The Theory of Evolution," Creation according to Holy Bible is a "Fact" (Genesis 1 to Genesis 2, plus John 1:3, Colossians 1:16). You cannot believe both, you cannot be Christian and Evolutionist. Charles Darwin on his death bed said, "I made it all up, the Theory of Evolution." (You can read about it). Proof Evolution isn't true is genius, if Darwin had been right, we by now would be smarter, wiser, and all be geniuses, but the fact genius exists proves something else, genius comes from ancient genes. We aren't smarter now, Victorian and earlier American peoples spoke in higher vocabularies, spoke more than three languages. In ancient Alexandria they kndew how to cure cancer with stones, they knew how to make Greek Fire (we still don't), there were sails that lit up in dark, and people in antiquity knew how to build things that last, Roman roads still exist, as do their hippodromes which work perfectly! Another proof Evolution isn't true is prime apes, they are still here, and there is no mutated species, a prime ape with human like skin or anything of sort popping up. In addition, most Scientists who care about science admit en masse, "The cell of human is so complex and with so many facets and unique properties that it would have taken a designer to make it." 

Evolution is the last seed of the Age of Reason. It was men wanting to get out of having to submit to God's Judgement and to become gods themselves (a Second Forbidden Fruit is you will from the Garden of Eden). Evolutionists along with Athiests wanted to remove God, so they could live any life they wanted, just as Joseph Smith invented Mormonism so he could womanizer with impunity (a friend of my relative knew him personally, and can confirm this). You cannot believe the Bible and Evolution, they are in total opposition to each other. You cannot be lukewarm, "I know all the things you do, that you are neither hot nor cold. I wish that you were one or the other! 16 But since you are like lukewarm water, neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth! 17 You say, ‘I am rich. I have everything I want. I don’t need a thing!’ And you don’t realize that you are wretched and miserable and poor and blind and naked. 18 So I advise you to buy gold from me—gold that has been purified by fire. Then you will be rich. Also buy white garments from me so you will not be shamed by your nakedness, and ointment for your eyes so you will be able to see. 19 I correct and discipline everyone I love. So be diligent and turn from your indifference," (Revelation 3:15-19), "For a time is coming when people will no longer listen to sound and wholesome teaching. They will follow their own desires and will look for teachers who will tell them whatever their itching ears want to hear, They will reject the truth and chase after myths," (2 Timothy 4:3-4), "and "Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. 22 Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many [a]miracles?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness." (Matthew 7:21-23). There will be those who think they can have the best of both worlds, adhering to wordily doctrines and follow Jesus, but to those Jesus will say, "I never knew you, away from me!" Because you either believe Jesus and Bible completely, or you don't, and only be fully investing your heart, soul, mind, and strength in LORD will you be saved (John 3:16, John 6:40, Romans 10:9-10, Philippians 3:8-10). 

Edited by Fidei Defensor

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

On Sunday, February 05, 2017 at 11:12 PM, forGod1 said:

-All of the fossils found today were alive at once, 6000 years ago, and fit on the ark?
-How did they get there and back? How isn't there a fossil outside their respective habitats?
-What did carnivores even eat? Certainly not the other animals on their journys back? And they were back what did carnivores eat once their food sources reproduced to sustainable levels? lol
-Light wouldn't have reached deep enough to reach the vegetation. Once the ark rested, how would the animals/insects whatever survived waiting for seeds to spring forth everything?
-Why are all fossils buried according to evolution? Why isn't there a layer of fossils collaborating the flood?
-And salt water/fresh water mixing - ever notice that sea creatures are actually not all extinct?
-There wouldn't have been enough room on the ark for two giraffes to eat for that long.

Faith is a unique thing. Do you believe there is a God? Why?

If God wanted an Ark built by Noah, and God is involved with every aspect, wouldn't you think God could take care of the details too?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

1 hour ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Evolution is a theory, its called "The Theory of Evolution," Creation according to Holy Bible is a "Fact" (Genesis 1 to Genesis 2, plus John 1:3, Colossians 1:16). You cannot believe both, you cannot be Christian and Evolutionist. Charles Darwin on his death bed said, "I made it all up, the Theory of Evolution." (You can read about it). Proof Evolution isn't true is genius, if Darwin had been right, we by now would be smarter, wiser, and all be geniuses, but the fact genius exists proves something else, genius comes from ancient genes. We aren't smarter now, Victorian and earlier American peoples spoke in higher vocabularies, spoke more than three languages. In ancient Alexandria they kndew how to cure cancer with stones, they knew how to make Greek Fire (we still don't), there were sails that lit up in dark, and people in antiquity knew how to build things that last, Roman roads still exist, as do their hippodromes which work perfectly! Another proof Evolution isn't true is prime apes, they are still here, and there is no mutated species, a prime ape with human like skin or anything of sort popping up. In addition, most Scientists who care about science admit en masse, "The cell of human is so complex and with so many facets and unique properties that it would have taken a designer to make it." 

Evolution is the last seed of the Age of Reason. It was men wanting to get out of having to submit to God's Judgement and to become gods themselves (a Second Forbidden Fruit is you will from the Garden of Eden). Evolutionists along with Athiests wanted to remove God, so they could live any life they wanted, just as Joseph Smith invented Mormonism so he could womanizer with impunity (a friend of my relative knew him personally, and can confirm this). You cannot believe the Bible and Evolution, they are in total opposition to each other. You cannot be lukewarm, "I know all the things you do, that you are neither hot nor cold. I wish that you were one or the other! 16 But since you are like lukewarm water, neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth! 17 You say, ‘I am rich. I have everything I want. I don’t need a thing!’ And you don’t realize that you are wretched and miserable and poor and blind and naked. 18 So I advise you to buy gold from me—gold that has been purified by fire. Then you will be rich. Also buy white garments from me so you will not be shamed by your nakedness, and ointment for your eyes so you will be able to see. 19 I correct and discipline everyone I love. So be diligent and turn from your indifference," (Revelation 3:15-19), "For a time is coming when people will no longer listen to sound and wholesome teaching. They will follow their own desires and will look for teachers who will tell them whatever their itching ears want to hear, They will reject the truth and chase after myths," (2 Timothy 4:3-4), "and "Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. 22 Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many [a]miracles?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness." (Matthew 7:21-23). There will be those who think they can have the best of both worlds, adhering to wordily doctrines and follow Jesus, but to those Jesus will say, "I never knew you, away from me!" Because you either believe Jesus and Bible completely, or you don't, and only be fully investing your heart, soul, mind, and strength in LORD will you be saved (John 3:16, John 6:40, Romans 10:9-10, Philippians 3:8-10). 

I would disagree with you on this. There is proof that the earth evolved. That continent's formed, and rock formations were forced up to give us our mountains and so forth. But I also know evolution as far as animals and people is a joke. Just talk to any microbiologist and he/she will tell you, it can't happen.

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 2/5/2017 at 11:12 PM, forGod1 said:

I don't believe in Evolution but I believe the Universe is 13.7 Billion years old and the First Day lasted 9.2 Billion years. God created the Animals over 100's of millions of years, which were His days. 

The Whole Earth probably meant a Region, just like Nebuchadnezzar was said to have conquered the WHOLE (Greek KOL) EARTH (Greek word ARA). Likewise the He Goat (Alexander the Great was said to have conquered all the Earth, and the Fourth Beast Rome was said to have conquered the Whole Earth. We all know that could not have happened.

The Whole Earth means ALL THE KNOWN LAND..........