• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Churchmouse

I'm sure many will come & say" The dead don't come here as ghosts etc,,,,,"   But I don't look at things that way.....Where a person is in their walk or unbelief can be an opportunity for Gods Heavenly Angels to Comfort or Encourage,,,,,if they ever came  to us in their real appearance or form we would most likely be terrified,run for the hills or hide......I certainly don't believe in "ghosts" & before I had the Wisdom * Understanding I do in this day ,I didn't at one time & I saw  many apparitions,some of God& others not......I know which were "of God" because the message they brought saved my life....an Angel appeared as someone I loved that died,I was awakened from a dead sleep & saw him standing there,I was unafraid & simply listened & followed his instruction.....did the Angel of God LIE to me,?   LOL,No,not at all,he just knew I would "listen" & move quickly from danger in that manifestation appearance.................So,did this "person" say"I am the spirit ofa little girl named Megan that died.....No,he didn't ...He said "Call me Megan"   ..........this can be either an Angel of God or maybe not,much more info is needed ,,,,,like why was this info given to tell the parents,,,,,,,we cannot discern from 17 minutes of a story......                                       Anyway,its my 2 cents                        With love-in Christ,Kwik