Sister

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

"When God starts punishing the world, he will "BEGIN" with Jerusalem first, then the whole world.  The trouble will start there, and that's our marker point.  The King of the North will invade Jerusalem (Jer 25:9).  They will be put into the hands of a cruel lord who does not care for them.

Jeremiah 25:9 is a passed fulfiled prophecy at the hands of the ancient Babylonian Empire

Israel will be untouched during the first half of the coming tribulation period and will produce the vanguard of the 144000 who will follow the Lord where ever He takes them [14:1-7]

The nation will be invaded at the middle of 70th week by the little horn of Daniel 11:36-45; 12:7 .... the"antichrist" 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

12 hours ago, Sister said:

Why is the middle of the trib the correct view? 

Why would the FP say he is god when the 2 witnesses are causing havoc on his kingdom?  He has no control during this period, so why would the people believe he is god?

Until the middle of the Tribulation, the Antichrist (not the False Prophet, who is his accomplice) presents himself as the world's Messiah and peacemaker. But when he sets up the Abomination of Desolation (an idol) within the Temple, that is when he presents himself as God.  And that is what triggers the Great Tribulation. That sequence is shown in Matthew 24:15,21.

When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)... For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

16 hours ago, Sister said:

Hi Rick

Which one is it then?

How many tribulations are there?

I would like to hear how you come to this conclusion.

What Ezra said.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

9 hours ago, Ezra said:

Until the middle of the Tribulation, the Antichrist (not the False Prophet, who is his accomplice) presents himself as the world's Messiah and peacemaker. But when he sets up the Abomination of Desolation (an idol) within the Temple, that is when he presents himself as God.  And that is what triggers the Great Tribulation.

When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)... For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Hi Ezra

The Antichrist and the False Prophet are one and the same.  God doesn't call him the Antichrist, but the False Prophet, or the Son of Perdition, or the little horn in the OT.  It's all the same guy.  ONE GUY, whom Satan has chosen to do his bidding.  He heads the spiritual and secular, both rolled into one.  One man to bring deception to the whole world and destroy.

The beast (10 Kings) and the False Prophet, their leader will be thrown into the lake of fire. 

That sequence is shown in Matthew 24:15,21.

Matthew 24:15   When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

Matthew 24:16   Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

Matthew 24:17   Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

Matthew 24:18   Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

Matthew 24:19   And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

Matthew 24:20   But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day
:

Matthew 24:21   For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

War.  3rd WW at the 6th trumpet & 6th vial.

*  Matthew 24:22   And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

That 3rd WW will be cut short, not the tribulation.

The only event that could prove me wrong is IF the Jews get the temple built before Jerusalem is attacked by the King of the North.  It's possible, it could happen, but they would want to destroy that Dome of the Rock now, to place the temple in it's place, and I think time is too short for all this to happen, but you never know.  We have to watch.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

48 minutes ago, Sister said:

The Antichrist and the False Prophet are one and the same.

If that's what you believe then you have a VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM. Check out the book of Revelation once again.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

The "abomination" is when Satan stands in Jerusalem, and proclaims that he is God, and the world believes it. The "desolation" is an incorrect translation into the English, which should read "desolator", and Satan is the desolator that will make the claim that he is God, the true Christ. "Desolation" is a condition, in the Hebrew manuscripts it is written, "On the wings of the desolator," this is not a condition, but a entity, a person. It is through this individual, Satan that the abomination shall come from. It is the desolator [Satan] that shall cause all but the sealed of God, to become desolate, or deceived.

Daniel 9:27; "And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and the determined shall be poured upon the desolate."

The Holy place is the place that the temple sits, and this is the subject for the very first, when the buildings of the temple were observed by the disciples, and the question of what it would be like at His second advent. This is where the desolation [Satan, the Antichrist] shall sit on mount Zion, making his abominations, or statements that he is the Christ.

The world will be deceived when Satan claims himself to be Christ, for he does have supernatural powers, and he will use them to to draw the peoples of the world to come to peace. He will say, I am Jesus whom ye have been waiting for, and I have come to bring peace to the world, and the world will be brought to peace and prosperity by Satan, the Antichrist. I feel that this time of world peace will come in a matter of months, or a few years. It will come though.

1 hour ago, Ezra said:

If that's what you believe then you have a VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM. Check out the book of Revelation once again.

Ezra

Daniel 7:7   After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

Daniel 7:8   I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Daniel 7:11   I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Compare;

Revelation 13:1   And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Revelation 13:2   And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Revelation 13:3   And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

the 7 heads on the beast are 7 kingdoms.

One of the heads was wounded, and healed.  This is the head with the 10 kings.  The last kingdom.

This kingdom is the first BEAST.

Revelation 13:5   And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

This first beast with the ten kings was GIVEN A MOUTH to him = Satan gave them a LEADER, a spokesman.  He will do all their bidding, ...he is the FP, the Son of Perdition.

It's still about this end time beast, the 10 kings, and how the dragon will give them their power, through this man.

Revelation 13:11   And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

2 horns = spiritual and secular. 

Daniel mentions this horn has the eyes of a man,...eyes symbolise SPIRITUAL. 

He is using spiritual talk, according to what men like to hear and desire, nothing to do with God.

Revelation 13:12   And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

He's telling the earth to worship the FIRST BEAST before him, the kingdom with the 10 kings.  He is speaking for THEM, ...representing THEM, the 10 kings.  They are working TOGETHER.

Revelation 13:13   And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

Revelation 13:14   And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

So where is your third person,...the Antichrist?

According to Revelations, there are only TWO beasts not THREE being thrown into the Lake of Fire. . 

1.  the ruling 10 kings, their kingdom (the first beast which was wounded and healed)

2.  the False Prophet (2nd beast, their spokesman and man with the miracles)

Revelation 19:20   And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

I am sorry, but we are short one Antichrist here.  I will go with what God says, and God calls this man with all the wonders, the False Prophet.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

On 2/6/2017 at 7:19 AM, Sister said:

Matthew 24:15   When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

Matthew 24:16   Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

Matthew 24:17   Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

Matthew 24:18   Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

Jerusalem is fleeing because WAR is coming.  All the armies are coming in.

NOTE:  The armies coming in are at the 6th trumpet/6th vial stage.  These go side by side.

"The Abomination of Desolation" would be closer to THE END of the GREAT TRIBULATION.  Great tribulation on the world.  It is going to be UGLY, and it happens 1 trumpet before the last which is the 7th.  Closer to the end....not the beginning of the tribulation.

Revelation 16:12   And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

Revelation 16:13   And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

Revelation 16:14   For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Revelation 9:14   Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

Revelation 9:15   And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

Revelation 9:16   And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

Two hundred million soldiers coming in to Israel is going to cause a panic, for not only Jerusalem citizens, but the whole of Israel.  Rev 9 shows us the total number of soldiers there, and Rev 16 shows us that the Kings of the East is crossing over the Euphrates. 

Now, I cannot understand why many state that "the abomination of desolation" marks the beginning of the tribulation, and not near the end?

continued/...

" NOTE:  The armies coming in are at the 6th trumpet/6th vial stage.  These go side by side. "

Here you go again with theory that does not fit scripture:

Get this straight: there is no "6th trumpet/6th vial stage." There will be a 6th trumpet, coming in the first half of the week, and then much later a 6th vial near the end of the week. but in NO WAY are these together.

The 6th trumpet kills 1/3 of earth's population.  Much later in the 70th week, the 6th vial dries up the water in the Euphrates river.  Then the devil sends spirits to draw the kings East of the river to the Battle of Armageddon.

It is terrible exegesis to go back to the 6th trumpet and find a number there, and imagine it is the same number of the those who will cross the river. It is nothing more that wild human imagination.  True exegesis leaves verses in their given setting for understanding.

Axiom on Revelation:

ANY theory that must rearrange John's God Given chronology is immediately suspect and WILL BE proven wrong.

" 20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshiped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. "

Sister, do you ever admit that you are in error?

Edited by iamlamad

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, Ezra said:

You are correct: she has many serious problems.

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

" NOTE:  The armies coming in are at the 6th trumpet/6th vial stage.  These go side by side. "

Here you go again with theory that does not fit scripture:

Get this straight: there is no "6th trumpet/6th vial stage." There will be a 6th trumpet, coming in the first half of the week, and then much later a 6th vial near the end of the week. but in NO WAY are these together.

The 6th trumpet kills 1/3 of earth's population.  Much later in the 70th week, the 6th vial dries up the water in the Euphrates river.  Then the devil sends spirits to draw the kings East of the river to the Battle of Armageddon.

It is terrible exegesis to go back to the 6th trumpet and find a number there, and imagine it is the same number of the those who will cross the river. It is nothing more that wild human imagination.  True exegesis leaves verses in their given setting for understanding.

Axiom on Revelation:

ANY theory that must rearrange John's God Given chronology is immediately suspect and WILL BE proven wrong.

" 20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshiped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. "

Sister, do you ever admit that you are in error?

If you prove me wrong I will admit error, because I love truth and hate anything that is a lie.

Now I am only here to share, because that's what we are supposed to do, not argue and use this forum as a breeding ground for spite, so here goes.

Please look at this;

Three woes are coming upon the earth.

Take it from here; the 4th angel with the trumpet.

Revelation 8:12   And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

Revelation 8:13   And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

3 Woes starting after the 4th angel with the TRUMPET ok?

5th angel - locusts coming out of the bottomless pit.

Revelation 9:1   And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

* Revelation 9:12   One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.

Two more angels coming with the last two woes.

The two witnesses killed
 Revelation 11:11   And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

Revelation 11:12   And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

Revelation 11:13   And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

Revelation 11:14   The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

The 3rd woe is the Coming, the 7th Angel.

The 7th angel with the trumpet sounds

Revelation 11:15   And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Christ has taken over the kingdoms of the earth.  He has come and judged.

The 7th angel with the vial

Revelation 16:17   And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

Christ has come and claimed all the kingdoms for himself on the 7th trumpet, and it is also done on the 7th vial. Put two and two together and It's the same angel.  There are only three woes and the third one is the coming.  After that it is finished, babylon destroyed, and no more punishments.  Finished.  The millennium starts.