IGNORED

Muslim Woman Gives Jesus One Week To Prove Himself Before Ending Her Life. Then This Happens!…

Churchmouse

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

PRAISE JESUS!    Our Redeemer LIVES!!!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Come on!!!! YEAH JESUS!!!!!!

Something beautiful happened to those two women and it was because they choice to open up their minds and hearts. Islam is an ideal of mindless conformity with death being the only acknowledged egress. What a savage way to exist, because what the believers of this abomination can not be considered living.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

This video illustrates 1 big difference between Jesus and the devil known as Allah. Allah wants his followers to give up their physical life whereas Jesus is only asking us to give up our love of the sinful life. It's true that many Christians are dying for Jesus but not because He wants them to it's because of the evil in the world. Jesus didn't come to take our life away He came to give us life. But there is an enemy and he steals life.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

22 minutes ago, JTC said:

This video illustrates 1 big difference between Jesus and the devil known as Allah. Allah wants his followers to give up their physical life whereas Jesus is only asking us to give up our love of the sinful life. It's true that many Christians are dying for Jesus but not because He wants them to it's because of the evil in the world. Jesus didn't come to take our life away He came to give us life. But there is an enemy and he steals life.

I just feel a need to interject here, that "Allah" is not a personal name, it is a word that means "God". Just as the God of the Bible, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, is not named God, - God is not His personal name.

Arab speaking Christians, worship the same God that English speaking Christians do. They refer to Him as Allah (as God).

It would be kind, to not refer to their God, the God of the Bible, the God they refer to as Allah in their language, as a demon.

If is of course correct, to say that the god of Islam, is not the God of the Bible, and I know that is what you mean, but in love of our Arab speaking brothers and sisters in Christ, perhaps reconsider calling their God, a demon. It is not that hard to use terms like "the false God of Islam", to avoid offense.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  499
  • Content Per Day:  0.19

Correct me if I am wrong but I think Omegaman is saying that Arabs both Christian and Muslim use the same term Allah to describe their respective God so we therefore should be conscientious when we are talking about Allah and be sure that we make it clear which "God" we are talking about.

Edited by Mike 2

14 minutes ago, Mike 2 said:

Correct me if I am wrong but I think Omegaman is saying that Arabs both Christian and Muslim use the same term Allah to describe their respective God so we therefore should be conscientious when we are talking about Allah and be sure that we make it clear which "God" we are talking about.

We know they are talking about our God if an explosion doesn't closely follow the use of Allah.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,864
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

47 minutes ago, Mike 2 said:

In Malaysia the Muslims there do not allow people to use the word Allah in reference to our God.