IGNORED

Muslim Woman Gives Jesus One Week To Prove Himself Before Ending Her Life. Then This Happens!…

Churchmouse

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  499
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0

12 minutes ago, other one said:

In Malaysia the Muslims there do not allow people to use the word Allah in reference to our God.

Interesting...Do they use the term "God" or something else?

46 minutes ago, Churchmouse said:

We know they are talking about our God if an explosion doesn't closely follow the use of Allah.

Hmmm....... so Muslims that don't blow up things are talking about the Christian God.

I understand your way of thinking.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

Don't start a debate please. I think you know what I mean. The devil they consider god asks for their physical life and our God asks for our pride and He expects our love. He also doesn't want us to quibble over things.

By the way....this is an inspiring video.

I find it rather timely because I have just finished reading "Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus"(Nabeel Qureshi) about a devote Muslim, that through a close Christian friend finds Jesus.

This video fits perfectly into the context of the book and has a deeper understanding of what that Muslim went through in light of it.

It was a good, easy read that really enlightens the reader about how and why Muslims believe what they do.

The writer is very good at explaining how the truth/ lies about Islam were brought to his attention.

A must read for anyone concerned about how it is possible that anyone could believe what Muslims do.

When we realize that we cannot help anyone until we have some understanding of why they do what they do we realize we have to educate ourselves about the things we oppose.

A fireman has to learn what he is battling ...he cannot put out a chemical fire with water. I in my ignorance and good intentions would shoot the ol' water on there and just make it worse.  

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

56 minutes ago, other one said:

In Malaysia the Muslims there do not allow people to use the word Allah in reference to our God.

. . . and yet in Malaysia, Christians do use the word Allah, in reference to our God, and I am pretty sure, that this is true in Bibles in Arabic everywhere. Muslims do not own the language, and might enact laws, might inflict persecution, but the mind and heart are owned by God, not by Muslims.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

. . . and yet in Malaysia, Christians do use the word Allah, in reference to our God, and I am pretty sure, that this is true in Bibles in Arabic everywhere. Muslims do not own the language, and might enact laws, might inflict persecution, but the mind and heart are owned by God, not by Muslims.

it is literally illegal for them to do so.  Their court system has declared it so.

• 4 months later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

On 2/18/2017 at 2:32 AM, Omegaman 3.0 said:

I just feel a need to interject here, that "Allah" is not a personal name, it is a word that means "God". Just as the God of the Bible, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, is not named God, - God is not His personal name.

Arab speaking Christians, worship the same God that English speaking Christians do. They refer to Him as Allah (as God).

It would be kind, to not refer to their God, the God of the Bible, the God they refer to as Allah in their language, as a demon.

If is of course correct, to say that the god of Islam, is not the God of the Bible, and I know that is what you mean, but in love of our Arab speaking brothers and sisters in Christ, perhaps reconsider calling their God, a demon. It is not that hard to use terms like "the false God of Islam", to avoid offense.

Well said.

On 2/18/2017 at 3:39 AM, other one said:

True. There was an ongoing court case... as a Malaysian who used a Malay Bible and attended a church that used Allah as God, i can verify this to be true. It was a big issue. Our Father in Heaven = Allah Bapa di Syurga. Jesus Christ = Yesus Kristus.

On 2/18/2017 at 5:48 AM, other one said:

it is literally illegal for them to do so.  Their court system has declared it so.

Agreed

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85

Asking Jesus to prove Himself before taking ones own life is a risky business, in my opinion.

I had a man argue with me saying there is no such thing as God!

During the conversation he said, "I'll prove it to you." He stood before me, looked up to heaven and shouted; "If you exist God, come down here right now and prove it, strike me with a lightening bolt."

Nothing happened and he turned to me and laughed his head off saying, "See, I told you God does not exist.

Now there's a man in for a rude shock when he dies and meets Jesus.