mountains out of molehills again

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

So, i feel like an idiot (i think). i post alot here it seems, as you may have noticed, sorry for that i guess. Anyway, in my post about the cat

i asked if i should get a cat, and in the end we got one. i will admit that i still live with my parents and we got i mostly for my mother, who really wanted one. in the previously mentioned post, i asked about a "condition" which i now know is toxoplasmosis. i was adviced that i shouldn't worry about it, but after looking at it some more now i'm really scared.  i have heard it increases risktaking and ristaking, to me at least, seems to lead to sin usually. i know toxoplasmosis can generally be avoid by good hygiene, but a website i have seen seems to say it is "unlikely" to be spread through physical contact. As long as it's "unlikely" and not "impossible", i don't think i'm willing to take the risk (ironically). This means i generally try to avoid touching the cat, but because i am a pathetic individual and he has been so unbelievably well mannered and quiet, it breaks my heart not to love him. There are two solutions i can think of straight away.  The first is to just avoid physical contact as previously mentioned, and second is to return him to the rescue place we got him from. This could happen as my earthly father is allergic to cats, and the cat has taken a liking to him, it seems. But the issue with this is that if my dad does start to feel sick, he probably won't admit it as he thinks this will make both me and my mother very sad.

sorry for this being so "vent-like", any advice? i'm pretty sure this is stupid, hence the title, but i just don't know what to do.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, Redemption79 said:

may God bless you and and your family.

Thank you!