• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

On 6/7/2017 at 7:03 PM, OneLight said:

Fine, you stick to your theology and I mine.  When it is all unveiled, we will compare notes to see who is off.  For me, I will continue to see them in sequence as written. 

WOW! Finally, OneLight, something I can agree with! Great job! I too go with the sequence as written.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  505
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

1 hour ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

I am not sure there is any benefit to giving press to yet another person who predicted the Lord's return. There have been hundreds if not thousands, who have been wrong so far!

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,600
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

4 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

I am not sure there is any benefit to giving press to yet another person who predicted the Lord's return. There have been hundreds if not thousands, who have been wrong so far!

How true. And one of these days the predictors may get lucky and be right for once.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/8/2017 at 9:39 AM, WailingWall said:

1 THES. 4 [13] But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye SORROW NOT, EVEN AS OTHERS which have no hope. [14] For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. [15] For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. [16] For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with THE VOICE of the archangel, and with THE TRUMP OF GOD: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: [17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them IN THE CLOUDS, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. [18] Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

1THES.4 – voice – clouds – trump of God – sorrow not as others -

ZEPH. 1 –  voice – clouds – the trumpet – man shall cry bitterly -

ZEPH. 1 [14] The great DAY OF THE LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even THE VOICE of the day of the Lord: the mighty MAN SHALL CRY THERE BITTERLY. [15] That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a DAY OF CLOUDS and thick darkness, [16] A DAY OF THE TRUMPET and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers. [17] And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the Lord: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.

No doubt about it. Both scriptures are speaking of the same event. Both scriptures speak of what happens on the Day of the Lord.

The Day of the Lord takes place AFTER the tribulation period

I think the "Day of the LORD" includes the 7 last plagues of Rev 16 and also the 2nd coming of Rev 19... and also the Great White Throne judgment and lake of fire event in Rev 20 that happens after the 1000 years of Rev 20

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

9 hours ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

lots of creative guesswork on that page... almost no Bible to go with it. So then - there are lots of creative people in the world - if we use "creative guesswork" as our standard - a zillion options are the result

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

The day of the Lord is the time frame given in Revelation's unfolding beginning in chapter 4

It begins with this [Revelation 6:11-17]

And it continues on with many things including His wrath and judgment of an unbelieving world [Revelation 8; .... Revelation 19], His millennial kingdom upon the earth for 1000 years [Revelation 20:4-6], His destruction of Satan, and His destruction of all of the unbelieving human spirits from the beginning of time by His lake of fire at the white throne judgment [Revelation 7; .... Revelation 15], and His coming eternal kingdom [Revelation 21; 22]

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

On 6/29/2017 at 9:24 AM, BobRyan said:

I think the "Day of the LORD" includes the 7 last plagues of Rev 16 and also the 2nd coming of Rev 19... and also the Great White Throne judgment and lake of fire event in Rev 20 that happens after the 1000 years of Rev 20

I will take John's word for it beginning at the 6th seal, which of course is also Joel's word for it and Isaiah's word for it, since they wrote of the signs to look for. The trumpet judgments are very much a part of the DAY.

• 3 months later...

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  505
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

On 29/06/2017 at 3:27 PM, BobRyan said:

'almost no Bible to go with it'

I counted 126 verses of the Bible on that chronology: 

https://guidetothebible.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/guidechronologylatest1.pdf