Johan Abrahams

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  78
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

God  in his Wisdom created earth.  We are living in it.  And we are experiencing human being.  . . .being alive in the character of the human being.  And then we meet God.  And we are born again . . .experiencing "something" that happened but like a baby . . .not really knowing what has happened.

And revelations come.

And we learn more of ourselves . . .being sinners and we learn more of what happened in the garden of Eden.

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.  And do we not know all of this.  How did we struggle under this.  And how did we not confess etc.

1Jn 1:8  If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 
1Jn 1:9  If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 
1Jn 1:10  If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us. 

And we learn more of the rebirth.

1Jn 3:7  Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. 
1Jn 3:8  He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. 
1Jn 3:9  Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. 
1Jn 3:10  In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

So  . . .born from God  . . .creates a new Life . . .that of God!

Joh 10:31  Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him. 
Joh 10:32  Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me? 
Joh 10:33  The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. 
Joh 10:34  Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? 
Joh 10:35  If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; 
Joh 10:36  Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God? 
Joh 10:37  If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. 
Joh 10:38  But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him. 

AndC here the truth . . .so difficult to grasp it needs revelation. . . we . .children of God . . .born from Him . . .a new character . . .not human beings anymore . . but godly beings . . .

in the words of Jesus . . .gods.  . .

The Love of the Father . . .always giving to His children everything that He is Himself . . . .just .. . we need to believe and then we can grow up . . .naturally to what is written.

Eph 4:11  And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; 
Eph 4:12  For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: 
Eph 4:13  Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: 

Nothing less given to us and nothing less expected to believe  and as result . . .nothing less created.

And the glory of God . . .given to His children . . .by the act of being born . . . "from God"

And so brothers and sisters and children  . . .we are of a new race . . the godly one . . .to experience the fullness of the glory of God as we grow up in His Life . . .to one day  . . .fully grown . . .ready for the next relationship . . .

Isa 54:4  Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more. 
Isa 54:5  For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called. 

And:

Rev 19:6  And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth. 
Rev 19:7  Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. 

Love . .Johan

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  78
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/10/2017 at 8:30 AM, Yowm said:

1 Peter 1:23 KJVS
[23] Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

James 1:18 KJVS
[18] Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.

2 Corinthians 5:16-17 KJVS
[16] Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. [17] Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Good post  . . .brother . . .never saw it . . .in fact . . .had the idea the "Born Again" disappeared

love Johan