• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

7 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

From the USA Today editorial....

Both Steve Bannon and Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi share similar world views. Both harbor apocalyptic visions of a clash of civilizations between Islam and the West.

I would say that the USA Today is spot on, as they did not compare the two men, they highlighted views they have in common.  But they never accused Bannon of being a murderer or anything of the sort.   I am not sure if there is anything in the piece that was said about Bannon that was not true.  

Did you read the USA Today piece and if so, what in it about Bannon did you find to be false?

The very idea of equating Bannon with Al Baghdadi is ridiculous; and designed to inflame the political climate.  I agree that Islam is trying to take over the world too and, if someone said that about ME....they'd wish they had not.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

6 hours ago, other one said:

Cronkite was the voice of Moloch, the owl god of the Bohemian Grove, for years...

What?  Can you elaborate?  Or are you kidding?

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

16 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

The very idea of equating Bannon with Al Baghdadi is ridiculous; and designed to inflame the political climate.  I agree that Islam is trying to take over the world too and, if someone said that about ME....they'd wish they had not.

I would not give Bannon that much credit MG. He is really scary.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

8 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Both Steve Bannon and Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi share similar world views....

Just like Trump and Hitler, eh?  Wild and vicious accusations from the Left are becoming the norm.  Actually one of the Zionist organizations has demanded an apology from Nancy Pelosi for slandering Bannon as a "white supremacist". 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  292
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

13 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

I didn't think the leftist press could go any lower but, as usual, I was wrong!  Bannon says we are at war with Islamists, it's a world war, and I agree.  Thoughts on the article?

http://www.newsheist.com/Articles/2017.2.6_usa_today_bannon_isis/1.html

I don't think even Steve Bannon would necessarily disagree with this article.  What newsheist (and I appreciate the honesty in their self naming) spins it to make it seem like they are being compared as whole people when they are mearly pointing out a similarity in philosophy which happens to be true.

Both Reformed Christians and Muslims believe in pre-destination.  Does pointing that one similarity out mean I'm saying that I'm claiming they are similar religions?

Newsheist is playing with words to generate clicks.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

36 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

What?  Can you elaborate?  Or are you kidding?

No, I'm not kidding....   and that knowledge is so old I might have trouble finding it...

edited to add............................

So common it's in Widipedia    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove      about half way down the page.

Edited by other one

Guest shiloh357
5 minutes ago, shoes_untied said:

I don't think even Steve Bannon would necessarily disagree with this article.  What newsheist (and I appreciate the honesty in their self naming) spins it to make it seem like they are being compared as whole people when they are mearly pointing out a similarity in philosophy which happens to be true.

Both Reformed Christians and Muslims believe in pre-destination.  Does pointing that one similarity out mean I'm saying that I'm claiming they are similar religions?

Newsheist is playing with words to generate clicks.

The article is meant to be inflammatory toward Banon.  This not some benign, innocent comparison.

And to correct another inaccuracy in your post, Muslims believe what we would call "pre-determination"  which is not the same as the doctrine of Predestination in the Reformed denomination.

Guest shiloh357
29 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I would not give Bannon that much credit MG. He is really scary.

How is he scary?  What do you know about him other than the wildly inaccurate news articles written about him?

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Just now, shiloh357 said:

How is he scary?  What do you know about him other than the wildly inaccurate news articles written about him?

I think that those in the news world know a lot about Bannon. The Trump followers do not want to hear that Trump would embrace a person like him. Gives him bad credibility.  Bannon has a history of some pretty scary stuff.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

Bannon has a history of some pretty scary stuff.

Yeah?  Care to share some of that "scary stuff" (as long as it is not simply manufactured fake news).  Have you ever read Breitbart News? If not, it would do you a world of good.

BTW Trump supporters are not "followers", as though he is some kind of Messiah.  So that too is a misrepresentation. It is high time that everyone accepted him as not only the legitimate President, but a very good President as shown thus far.

Just as there is a concerted effort to delegitimize Trump, this is another effort to delegitimize his cabinet and his advisers.  The unconscionable attacks on Sessions are proof positive that the Left will accept ABSOLUTELY NOTHING connected with Trump.