• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,172
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

2 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Would you rather have my opinion or the words of a Christian ministry? Got Questions gives their permission to print their material on other websites. If they did not I would not do it. I think it is important for those on a Christian website to digest the truth. We see enough false doctrine on here.

Hi missmuffet,

Of course we can quote other material, however it is your presentation of it as being the truth, that is in question. I kindly suggest that you do some homework, think of what you believe, put it in your own words & perhaps have some quotes from other sources. When you present your thoughts in your words then we can all discuss. When you just present `Got Questions` you are presenting their thoughts as truth. And they may or may not be, however we know that we have to abide by `Worthy rules,` so that means, I believe, you need to look in to how you present what you believe.

BTW I had great trouble myself with this same point when I first came on Worthy. Omegaman was a great help & gave me some clues.

regards, Marilyn.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.84
  • Days Won:  226

30 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi missmuffet,

Of course we can quote other material, however it is your presentation of it as being the truth, that is in question. I kindly suggest that you do some homework, think of what you believe, put it in your own words & perhaps have some quotes from other sources. When you present your thoughts in your words then we can all discuss. When you just present `Got Questions` you are presenting their thoughts as truth. And they may or may not be, however we know that we have to abide by `Worthy rules,` so that means, I believe, you need to look in to how you present what you believe.

BTW I had great trouble myself with this same point when I first came on Worthy. Omegaman was a great help & gave me some clues.

regards, Marilyn.

It is the Biblical literal word of God. Would it not be best for members of Worthy to see a Bible teaching ministry than false doctrine? I think that is what God would want. Some do not like got questions because they are promoting false doctrine and they find the truth offensive. That is how I see it. I am sorry if you are offended by the words of the "Got Questions" website.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

12 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

It is the Biblical literal word of God. Would it not be best for members of Worthy to see a Bible teaching ministry than false doctrine? I think that is what God would want. Some do not like got questions because they are promoting false doctrine and they find the truth offensive. That is how I see it. I am sorry if you are offended by the words of the "Got Questions" website.

Hi missmuffet,

I don`t think you are hearing what I am saying. The point is NOT `Got Questions,` but HOW YOU are presenting information as truth. That is NOT allowed on Worthy & is thus subject to reporting. I would therefore remind you to be more careful as to HOW you present comments.

regards, Marilyn.

6 minutes ago, Yowm said:

It appears there is a gap between vss 7 and 8 in Dan.7, which corresponds to the gap between the 62nd and 63rd in Dan 9:26-27.

IOW up to vs7 happened historically from our time frame, but vs.8 is yet to happen.

Hi Yowm,

Thanks for joining in the discussion. You have some interesting things to contribute. I think you mean 62nd (plus the other 7 = 69) & 70th `week.` However looking at vs 7 & 8 of Dan. 7 would you like to expound a bit more on the time frame of that gap.

Marilyn.

5 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi missmuffet,

I don`t think you are hearing what I am saying. The point is NOT `Got Questions,` but HOW YOU are presenting information as truth. That is NOT allowed on Worthy & is thus subject to reporting. I would therefore remind you to be more careful as to HOW you present comments.

regards, Marilyn.

I am hearing what you are saying. It sounds like you are offended by Got Questions and that you do not think it is presenting the truth. If you want to report my posting of Got Questions that is your choice. But it is very important that Christians grasp the truth. I have good discernment and I would not post anything that would allow a Christian to stumble and fall.

7 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I am hearing what you are saying. It sounds like you are offended by Got Questions and that you do not think it is presenting the truth. If you want to report my posting of Got Questions that is your choice. But it is very important that Christians grasp the truth. I have good discernment and I would not post anything that would allow a Christian to stumble and fall.

Hi missmuffet,

I too am concerned with posting the truth, however the terms of agreement on Worthy as you very well know is that NO ONE can teach. You need to present it as `I believe,.....` We ALL have to abide by the rules MM, don`t we?

Marilyn.

26 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi missmuffet,

I too am concerned with posting the truth, however the terms of agreement on Worthy as you very well know is that NO ONE can teach. You need to present it as `I believe,.....` We ALL have to abide by the rules MM, don`t we?

Marilyn.

I am not teaching. Got questions is the words of Michael Houdmann who is a graduate of Calvary Bible College and theological seminary. He is a pastor who teaches from the Bible the true word of God. Why would a Christian message board such as Worthy not want the literal truth of God's word?

11 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I am not teaching. Got questions is the words of Michael Houdmann who is a graduate of Calvary Bible College and theological seminary. He is a pastor who teaches from the Bible the true word of God. Why would a Christian message board such as Worthy not want the literal truth of God's word?

Hi missmuffet,

This is NOT about Got Questions, but about YOUR presentation in a discussion. Maybe talk to Omegaman or a mod. for clarification.

Marilyn.

17 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Maybe I should modify that a wee bit.  At the end where it says, "and it had ten horns" I'll put that part in the future and the previous part of that verse was ancient Rome...in the past.

Hi Yowm,

That looks to me like you think there are 5 kingdoms, where the Lord only says 4. Like to enlarge on that.

Marilyn.

3 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi missmuffet,

This is NOT about Got Questions, but about YOUR presentation in a discussion. Maybe talk to Omegaman or a mod. for clarification.

Marilyn.

I think it would be best if we would not let the Christian ministry of Got Questions divide us as Christians on Worthy. Please define for me what my presentation has to do with posting the words of Got Questions.