• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Marilyn,

greetings in the strong name of our savior, the Lord Jesus. 

You have challenged me on this chapter a while back and I must admit, you made me think, research, and do more thinking. I can't honestly say I definitely have the answer, but I will say this- I lean toward this interpretation being HISTORIC but I'm more concerned about the 4th beast much more than the other three.

i believe Joel Richardson has the best interpretation of this beast by seeing it as the powerful Islamic Caliphate Empire that ruled over Israel for almost 1300 years (632-1917) and in its final form, the Ottoman Turks. I believe ten Islamic nations will be the force behind the first beast of Revelation 13, who many people call the antichrist, but I don't believe the Bible calls him that. 

Since I believe the first three beasts to be historic, I believe you can see how the Islamic Caliphate conquered all the territory the three previous empires conquered. 

I know this is not something you will probably give me a big "amen" to, but I also know you are also very interested in a revised Islamic Caliphate- the deadly wound healed!  Will the Mahdi arrive in the scene and unite the divided Shiite and Sunni Muslims? I believe he will, but again, his empire will strictly be Islamic. Not American or European as many want you to believe. 

Okay, let me have it my sweet dear sister in Christ. Love you.

spock lives! 

Edited by Spock

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

18 hours ago, Spock said:

Marilyn,

greetings in the strong name of our savior, the Lord Jesus. 

You have challenged me on this chapter a while back and I must admit, you made me think, research, and do more thinking. I can't honestly say I definitely have the answer, but I will say this- I lean toward this interpretation being HISTORIC but I'm more concerned about the 4th beast much more than the other three.

i believe Joel Richardson has the best interpretation of this beast by seeing it as the powerful Islamic Caliphate Empire that ruled over Israel for almost 1300 years (632-1917) and in its final form, the Ottoman Turks. I believe ten Islamic nations will be the force behind the first beast of Revelation 13, who many people call the antichrist, but I don't believe the Bible calls him that. 

Since I believe the first three beasts to be historic, I believe you can see how the Islamic Caliphate conquered all the territory the three previous empires conquered. 

I know this is not something you will probably give me a big "amen" to, but I also know you are also very interested in a revised Islamic Caliphate- the deadly wound healed!  Will the Mahdi arrive in the scene and unite the divided Shiite and Sunni Muslims? I believe he will, but again, his empire will strictly be Islamic. Not American or European as many want you to believe. 

Okay, let me have it my sweet dear sister in Christ. Love you.

spock lives! 

Hi spock,

I`m glad your alive & kicking there bro.:D OK so we agree on the Islamic Federation of 10 nations. And yes the empire will be strictly Islamic. Remember that it treads down the `others` so that they are under its control but are not part of its Federation. Also those `others` then go on to be allowed to `live` in the Millennium.

`I watched then because of the sound of the pompous words which the horn was speaking; I watched till the beast was slain, & its body destroyed & given to the burning flame. As for the rest of the beasts, they has their dominion taken away, yet their lives were prolonged for a season & a time.` (Dan. 7: 11 & 12)

Thus for those `other` beasts to be given a prolonged life, clearly indicates that they are in the same time frame of the Islamic Federation.

Now remember when God judges the past governments, (Babylon, Medes & Persians, Greece, & Rome) he is not going to recant & revive them. Those who were ruling in those past governments have gone, their style of Governing has gone, gone, gone, & are no more.

Note also that God wasn`t judging the people or the land only the style of government. (And this is what I am leading to in my latest blog - World Rulers)

Glad you have been thinking & researching. And you know me & will keep prodding. :rolleyes:

All the best as you do a bit more research in scripture.

Marilyn.

PS. You may want to look at my thoughts for 2017 - 2020 which are now on page two of the prophecy thread.