IGNORED

War In Europe? Germany Sends NATO Troops To Russia's Baltic Borders As Military Dispute With Moscow Escalates

WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

1 hour ago, Out of the Shadows said:

You are what you are, it is not a label, but a description....

:mgdetective:

Amen~!

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Romans 12:2

Who Is The Accuser Of The Brethren

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time. Revelation 12:9-12

Who

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 1 Peter 5:8

~

Love, Your Brother Joe

On 2/9/2017 at 6:50 AM, other one said:

Ukraine had an elected government and Obama/Hillary sent Victoria Nuland (Asst. Secretary of state) with cia operatives to Ukraine and they orchestrated a coup that overthrew the elected government and then hand picked the people to take thier place.

At least one of the Oligarchs (against Putin) in Ukraine gave millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation.

Would we allow Russia to come to Canada and overthrow the government and move thier troupes into Canada right on our borders...   I would hope not.

This whole mess in that area is fomented by the Obama Administration and carried out by Hillary Clinton and the people working under her.

So don't tell me that Putin is the bad guy in this situation.   American Global dominance stemming from the PNAC think tank is the problem in the world today.....    and the people behind all that works behind the scenes making thier will done across the world.   And it goes way way beyond Republican/Democrat issues.....    and that is what President Trump is against and he needs all our prayers to keep him alive to carry out stopping it.  I personally think God worked him into office, but without His protection I don't see any way he will survive.

:mgdetective:

Amen~!
Praying For D. Trump
And All The Other Sons And Daughters Of Liberty

Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: Psalms 144:1

~

Love, Your Brother Joe

On 2/9/2017 at 8:05 PM, missmuffet said:

Tick....tick....tick.

:emot-heartbeat:

Amen~!

As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives facing the temple buildings, Peter, James, John, and Andrew asked him privately, "Tell us, when will this happen? What will be the sign when all this will come to an end?" Jesus answered them, "Be careful not to let anyone deceive you. Many will come using my name. They will say, 'I am he,' and they will deceive many people. "When you hear of wars and rumors of wars, don't be alarmed! These things must happen, but they don't mean that the end has come. Nation will fight against nation and kingdom against kingdom. There will be earthquakes and famines in various places. These are only the beginning pains of the end.

"Be on your guard! People will hand you over to the Jewish courts and whip you in their synagogues. You will stand in front of governors and kings to testify to them because of me.

But first, the Good News must be spread to all nations. When they take you away to hand you over to the authorities, don't worry ahead of time about what you will say. Instead, say whatever is given to you to say when the time comes. Indeed, you are not the one who will be speaking, but the Holy Spirit will. "Brother will hand over brother to death; a father will hand over his child. Children will rebel against their parents and kill them. Everyone will hate you because you are committed to me. But the person who endures to the end will be saved.

"When you see the disgusting thing that will cause destruction standing where it should not (let the reader take note), those of you in Judea should flee to the mountains. Those who are on the roof should not come down to get anything out of their houses. Those who are in the field should not turn back to get their coats. "How horrible it will be for the women who are pregnant or who are nursing babies in those days. Pray that it will not be in winter. It will be a time of misery that has not happened from the beginning of God's creation until now, and will certainly never happen again. If the Lord does not reduce that time, no one will be saved. But those days will be reduced because of those whom God has chosen. "At that time don't believe anyone who tells you, 'Here is the Messiah!' or 'There he is!' False messiahs and false prophets will appear. They will work miraculous signs and do wonderful things to deceive, if possible, those whom God has chosen. Be on your guard! I have told you everything before it happens.

"Now, after the misery of those days, the sun will turn dark, the moon will not give light, the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the universe will be shaken. "Then people will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory. He will send out his angels, and from every direction under the sky, they will gather those whom God has chosen. Mark 13:3-27 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Daughter Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

On 2/14/2017 at 6:04 AM, Out of the Shadows said:

The very epitome of Fake News....
Thank you for these fine examples of fake news....
It is post like this that make all your charges of fake news against others just empty words....

:)

The Epitome Of Brotherly Love

And he has given us this command: Anyone who loves God must also love their brother and sister. 1 John 4:21 (New International Version)

Is The Good News

So now I am giving you a new commandment: Love each other. Just as I have loved you, you should love each other. John 13:34 (New Living Translation)

Of Jesus

And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. Ephesians 5:2 (English Standard Version)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  312
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/05/1998

5 hours ago, other one said:

do you really still use snopes as a source???    my goodness gracious alive.....

In this particular case, yes. As I stated, the snopes article is well sourced and refutes the "evidence" behind the conspiracy theory that Scalia was assassinated. It's certainly much more reliable than Alex Jones and his drivel. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  312
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  09/05/1998

5 hours ago, other one said:

time and history......

Okay then. President Trump is a lizard person, and you should trust me because I said so. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 minutes ago, Tea Ess said:

In this particular case, yes. As I stated, the snopes article is well sourced and refutes the "evidence" behind the conspiracy theory that Scalia was assassinated. It's certainly much more reliable than Alex Jones and his drivel. 

Well, I guess you still believe that Oswald shot the president all by himself.....

See, I didn't believe that in 1963 and I've been tracking the people who really was behind it since that time....  thousands of hours and hundreds of books later one starts to see patters that repeat themselves....   So if you want to spend about six months full time going through everything I have in the past 50 years I might be able to convince I'm not that bad of a source...   if not then take it or leave it and leaving it really makes me no difference at all.  What you or OotS believe really doesn't change reality and sooner or later reality usually raises it's head.

If you really do believe Oswald killed Kennedy you might try looking up the death bed confession of E Howard Hunt that he recorded for his son...  that would be a good start for the search for reality.

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

The globalists did not like President Kennedy, because he went against their plans. He was a patriotic person, who wanted to do the right thing for the people and the country..

This is similar to President Trump..he wants to do what is best for the country and the people.  He does not want to follow the globalists, and their diabolical agenda to enslave everyone in the country and everyone the entire planet..

The chickenhawk globalists don't mind wars, and sending young people to wars, as long as them and their families and friends do not have to go and do the "dirty work"...they are a sad reflection on the human race.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  642
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Regarding FresnoJoe's comment: "Working Hard, Russia Grabs And Grubs Whatever Lands She Can": ---------- Is that why she is the largest country (by far) in land area in the world? Also, is she like a big old she-bear, reaching down her claws into North Korea and Iran, secretly turning them into nuclear-weapons and ballistic-missile arsenals, to bring havoc upon the world? If so, why, if not to be able to annex even more land into her gullet during the ensuing chaos. No one can stop her (before Jesus returns), except the future Antichrist, who will subjugate every nation of the earth (Revelation 13:7b-8). Putin forgets that he could die at any time by a heart attack or stroke (cf. Psalms 22:29b), or by poisoning by a member of his own security services, like how Stalin was poisoned to death by his own Beria. ---------- Matthew 16:26  For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

34 minutes ago, Davida said:

Absolute Rubbish!  It is the leftist game. The Progressive left LABELS anyone that doesn't agree with them with every Extreme hate-mongering label they can think of -- i.e.  Alt-right, Racist, Nazis, White Supremasts -even if they are black Conservatives. 

I wonder if you will ever see the irony in you labeling someone for labeling someone else!