• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

13 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Are you assuming  that a large number of Americans would fight against instituting for Martial Law?

Do you think they would?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, The_Patriot2017 said:

Broken CD? Or more likely, it's the same rumor, started by a bunch of C/Ts over next to nothing. What people don't realize is that they can only cry wolf so many times before everyone stops listening to them, so when they actually come across credible information about martial law-no one will listen.

Yeah, I remember the first time i heard this rumor. It was about 15 years ago and was supposed to be from bush. If i recall, the guy assured me that by january or february of the next year large swaths of the country would be under martial law and people would be being moved into fema camps.

45 minutes ago, Steve_S said:

Yeah, I remember the first time i heard this rumor. It was about 15 years ago and was supposed to be from bush. If i recall, the guy assured me that by january or february of the next year large swaths of the country would be under martial law and people would be being moved into fema camps.

I was in emergency management I heard many things...

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

"Nov 5, 2013 - The people were given a choice, FEMA Camps or jail. ... It turns out that since 2011, the city of Boston is moving its homeless out of the city into ... Most of the homeless in places like Sacramento are taken and driven out of ... "

(boston is one of more than 15 cities using fema camps since 2011 for homeless people....(

The mayors, and governors, gave interviews to television stations in some cities explaining why homelessness is illegal there.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

3 hours ago, HisFirst said:

Do you think there's more hatred for Trump than Obama.

Absolutely.  This is pathological hatred -- a Leftist meltdown -- since they could not prevent Trump from taking the presidency, which also means the end of the Left liberal globalist agenda for America and the world.

Australia is already implementing what Trump has proposed, but there is no such hatred for your Prime Minister. And all the Muslim countries either ban Christians, or Jews, or Israelis, or others they wish to keep out, but not a peep from the Left.

• Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, simplejeff said:

"Nov 5, 2013 - The people were given a choice, FEMA Camps or jail. ... It turns out that since 2011, the city of Boston is moving its homeless out of the city into ... Most of the homeless in places like Sacramento are taken and driven out of ... "

(boston is one of more than 15 cities using fema camps since 2011 for homeless people....(

The mayors, and governors, gave interviews to television stations in some cities explaining why homelessness is illegal there.

I'm sorry for asking but...seriously?

• Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Ezra said:

Absolutely.  This is pathological hatred -- a Leftist meltdown -- since they could not prevent Trump from taking the presidency, which also means the end of the Left liberal globalist agenda for America and the world.

Australia is already implementing what Trump has proposed, but there is no such hatred for your Prime Minister. And all the Muslim countries either ban Christians, or Jews, or Israelis, or others they wish to keep out, but not a peep from the Left.

We are stripping citizenship from people who have travelled OS to fight for countries/ideals against our own.

One male has been stripped of his citizenship and will be denied entry if he decides to return to Aus.

Edited by HisFirst

Guest shiloh357
6 hours ago, HisFirst said:

Do you think there's more hatred for Trump than Obama.

As I recall, there was a lot for Obama in the early days of his presidency.

The dislike for Obama was along policy lines.  That and his willingness to allow any disagreement with him to be characterized as "racist."

Trump is hated personally.  No one called for the death of Obama, but calls for the death of the current president are all over the place.  His family is harassed and so on.  The hatred for Trump is far, far greater than anything that was leveled at Obama.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

10 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Please post the sources for the above.  You only posted a quote....that doesn't mean much.