Heavenunlimited

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

Yes, lo and behold! I was throwing out crystals as I was cleaning, and as everyone knows, I have just got back to The Lord, after being involved with the new age. Praise God!  Something interesting happened this evening. I light out some tealights after dinner and headed up for bed, fell asleep. Woke up early, going downstairs to do some chores, lo and behold, one tealight candle had landed on the table, outside from the holder it was in! The holder is high, and the holder the light was in is made secure so the tealight candle could NOT jump out by itself, or THAT far. (It was laying almost beside my chair)  there we go.. Spirit activity! Evil did not like I threw the crystals. When I threw them, I felt something leave my chest and lungs. I felt lighter and like I could breathe more easy. And I have asthma, and just got out of a long chest infection and virus on the lungs.  I was like, oh thats interesting, I know what this is, maybe I have to pull my arms up and be ready for battle? And hes trying to scare me. I thought wait and see. My reaction was just calm observance ready to throw out.  Crazy though that result for that small. I could feel The Lord happy, Hes told me its my choice if I wanted to throw them out, he knew the attachment to my own country as the last I had from there. I said. I do it for you Lord. Ha and evil was pissed. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

10 minutes ago, Heavenunlimited said:

Yes, lo and behold! I was throwing out crystals as I was cleaning, and as everyone knows, I have just got back to The Lord, after being involved with the new age. Praise God!  Something interesting happened this evening. I light out some tealights after dinner and headed up for bed, fell asleep. Woke up early, going downstairs to do some chores, lo and behold, one tealight candle had landed on the table, outside from the holder it was in! The holder is high, and the holder the light was in is made secure so the tealight candle could NOT jump out by itself, or THAT far. (It was laying almost beside my chair)  there we go.. Spirit activity! Evil did not like I threw the crystals. When I threw them, I felt something leave my chest and lungs. I felt lighter and like I could breathe more easy. And I have asthma, and just got out of a long chest infection and virus on the lungs.  I was like, oh thats interesting, I know what this is, maybe I have to pull my arms up and be ready for battle? And hes trying to scare me. I thought wait and see. My reaction was just calm observance ready to throw out.  Crazy though that result for that small. I could feel The Lord happy, Hes told me its my choice if I wanted to throw them out, he knew the attachment to my own country as the last I had from there. I said. I do it for you Lord. Ha and evil was pissed. 

Yes, Satan and his demons can run havoc in the spiritual world.

• 3 years later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 2/11/2017 at 4:01 AM, Heavenunlimited said:

When I threw them, I felt something leave my chest and lungs. I felt lighter and like I could breathe more easy. And I have asthma, and just got out of a long chest infection and virus on the lungs.

I wish you all the best and success in combating this evil force. I think you should always rely on the doctor but keep fighting too. Use the doctor as a safety precaution.

Edited by Prycejosh1987