IGNORED

You don't understand, I really need to talk to God.

groundzero

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  83
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

How does one talk to your God so they can receive a satisfactory reply. A reply that casts no doubt it is him, is there an actual way for success?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,097
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings groubndzero

Welcome to Worthy,you ask us how y ou can talk to 'our God"......yes,He is OUR God & that includes YOU.......our God is our Heavenly Father,we have been RECONCILED back to Him by His Grace through our Faith the knowledge of WHO Jesus IS,He is God the Son,our Lord,Savior,our Living Redeemer

For God So Loved
John3:15that everyone who believes in Him may have eternal life. 16For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him.…

At the Foot of the cross is where we came to Jesus ,HE forgave our sin & through Him we come to the Father....

John 14:6King James Version (KJV)

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Success? ABSOLUTELY! A reply? NO DOUBT!Talk to God? MOST ASSUREDLY!!     There is ONE catch,you mmust have an earnest heart & by that I am saying you have to mean it .....You see,the Lord God knows your heart,you can tell me anything & I cannot see you from the inside out,He does.....if you are sincerely seeking God I tell you that HE WILL Reveal Himself to you in Christ Jesus,God the SON

I am not too sure what you mean by "a satisfactory reply",lol    God is the King of kings,Lord of lords-He does not reply to meet your requirements but to Save your wretched soul simply because He Loves YOU......just like He did mine & Heb Loves me........have you ever read the Word of God? What do you believe,who do you think God is?Have you ever heard the Gospel,the Good News?                                                              With love-in Christ,Kwik

Romans 10:17New King James Version (NKJV)

17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  216
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

He came to seek and to save and He is not far He is nearer to you then you know. More then you want His response He wants yours. His love for you is not measurable. Your coming to this forum is a response on your part i trust He will respond to you. Success will be based on your sincerity. You must believe He is right there with you He is so close you can touch Him He is in your mouth and in your heart. And who so ever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.    He that comes to God  must believe that He is and that He rewards those who seek Him sincerely. I pray Lord you will reveal yourself to ground zero. Love to you my brother.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,828
  • Content Per Day:  2.43
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

11 hours ago, groundzero said:

How does one talk to your God so they can receive a satisfactory reply. A reply that casts no doubt it is him, is there an actual way for success?

If you're asking about getting an audible reply, or some kind of miraculous sign, that's not how it works.

It sounds like you are not a Christian, is that a correct assumption? Could you tell us a little about yourself? What your thoughts are on Christianity? What problems you may be dealing with right now?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

20 hours ago, groundzero said:

You pray to God. You tell Him what is on your heart. God is not a genie he may answer your prayer very different than what you want according to His plan He has for your life. He may not answer your prayer in your timing.But you are not a believer? How do you know that He will answer your prayer?

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,809
  • Content Per Day:  7.96
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

17 hours ago, groundzero said:

By first realizing you can hold no demand over God! It is not God Who walked away but us who have sinned... repentance is the necessary first step in communication to God... Love, Steven

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

On ‎12‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 9:19 PM, groundzero said:

Jesus said in Matthew 7:7-8, .  .  .  Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

V. 8, For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Ask and it shall be given to you; seek, and ye shall find; knock and it shall be opened unto you:

for every one that asketh RECIEVETH; and he that seeketh FINDETH; and to him that knocketh IT SHALL BE OPENED.

The first letters of these three words - ask, seek, and knock, spell ASK.

Asking however, presupposes a God who hears and answers prayers. If one asks in mockery or from mere form without faith he does not truly ask. One must ask in faith nothing wavering, and then he will receive (James 1:5-9; Hebrews 11:6).

There can be no failure, or God is not true, so let there be no doubt about the fact of it, for God is true.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  499
  • Content Per Day:  0.19

On 2/12/2017 at 5:19 AM, groundzero said:

Jer_29:13  You will seek me and find me when you search for me with all your heart. 

There is no doubt that talking to him is where you start.

I have learned over the years to look for his response in different ways, not just the way I expect .

Sometimes it's through someone that bounces in to my life, sometimes it's from a conversation I hear, sometimes what I read.

Sometimes in the middle of the night I realize it's the Lord working in my head.

Starting to look for Him like you are now is the first step in the walk.

Keep walking and you will hear him.

All his blessings

Mike2

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 2/12/2017 at 4:19 AM, groundzero said:

How does one talk to your God so they can receive a satisfactory reply....
A reply that casts no doubt it is him, is there an actual way for success....

:emot-heartbeat:

Yes~!

You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:13 (New International Version)

Or

You can ask for anything in my name, and I will do it, so that the Son can bring glory to the Father. John 14:13 (New Living Translation)

No....

Take care, brothers, lest there be in any of you an evil, unbelieving heart, leading you to fall away from the living God. Hebrews 3:12 (English Standard Version)

~

Be Blessed

Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

On 2/12/2017 at 4:19 AM, groundzero said:

Meet Him at the cross. The only way is and will always be through Jesus. Why did He do what He did?