• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

- Beware that there are well meaning people of God who are now

attributing America with scriptures for Jerusalem and Israel-the children of God whom He is married to. - Jer.3:14

(the marriage of the lamb is not to Israel)

- For there is only One Land Mass on earth which by God's Own oath He entered into Covenant with.

And it's not America. But The Land Mass of The City Of Jerusalem. - Ez.16:8

- Man does not create Covenants for God to enter into. Only God creates the Covenants He will enter into with man.

- God is not obligated under anything Dedicated to Him from man as a Covenant between them and God.

Case in point: At no time did God tell His people to support, fight and die for the right of all gods to be worshiped among them as He is.

"Freedom Of Religion" is from the governing of man, not God.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

18 hours ago, RevelationWriter said:

attributing America with scriptures for Jerusalem and Israel-the children of God whom He is married to. - Jer.3:14

- For there is only One Land Mass on earth which by God's Own oath He entered into Covenant with.

- Man does not create Covenants for God to enter into. Only God creates the Covenants He will enter into with man.

- God is not obligated under anything Dedicated to Him from man as a Covenant between them and God.

Case in point: At no time did God tell His people to support, fight and die for the right of all gods to be worshiped among them as He is.

Finally, a breath of fresh air! Jerusalem: the stumbling block of the world! And the very city to which Jesus will return!

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Jeremiah  3:18 "In those days the house of Judah shall walk with the house of Israel, and they shall come together out of the land of the north to the land that I have given for an inheritance unto your fathers."

The Christian nations are going to join up with Judah, and return to Palestine, known today as Israel.

This has yet to happen.

Ezekiel 37:15-23 tells us how the Lord will join the two houses back together in the Millennium Age. God told Ezekiel to take two sticks and mark on one stick the name of Ephraim, the ruling tribe of the House of Israel, representing all the ten tribes and their companions. On the other stick Ezekiel was to mark the name of Judah, for the House of Judah, and place both sticks together in one hand. This was to symbolize the bringing them both together into one nation, that they would return to God.

Ezekiel 37:15-23 [16] "Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions: [17] And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand. [18] And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these? [19] Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand. [20] And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes. [21] And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land: [22] And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all: [23] Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God."

Jeremiah  3:19 "But I said, How shall I put thee among the children, and give thee a pleasant land, a goodly heritage of the hosts of nations? and I said, Thou shalt call me, My father; and shalt not turn away from me."

In the Millennium Age they will not turn away from the Father, but cry out loud to Him, and He shall not turn them away. This is the time of restoration. 

Jeremiah  3:20 "Surely as a wife treacherously departeth from her husband, so have ye dealt treacherously with me, O house of Israel, saith the LORD."

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

On 2/12/2017 at 0:43 PM, RevelationWriter said:

Yes, Jerusalem..Not America or the Statue of Liberty... Not Italy.. Not Saudi Arabia.. Not Russia.. Not Germany.. Not Syria.. not Turkey.....

It's because people follow men's interpretations and eschatological systems rather than just reading their Bibles.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mic 2:6  "Do not preach"—thus they preach— "one should not preach of such things; disgrace will not overtake us."

Edited by unworthydude

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 10:49 PM, n2thelight said:

Jeremiah  3:18 "In those days the house of Judah shall walk with the house of Israel, and they shall come together out of the land of the north to the land that I have given for an inheritance unto your fathers."

The Christian nations are going to join up with Judah, and return to Palestine, known today as Israel.

This has yet to happen.

Ezekiel 37:15-23 tells us how the Lord will join the two houses back together in the Millennium Age. God told Ezekiel to take two sticks and mark on one stick the name of Ephraim, the ruling tribe of the House of Israel, representing all the ten tribes and their companions. On the other stick Ezekiel was to mark the name of Judah, for the House of Judah, and place both sticks together in one hand. This was to symbolize the bringing them both together into one nation, that they would return to God.

Ezekiel 37:15-23 [16] "Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions: [17] And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand. [18] And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these? [19] Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand. [20] And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes. [21] And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land: [22] And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all: [23] Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God."

Jeremiah  3:19 "But I said, How shall I put thee among the children, and give thee a pleasant land, a goodly heritage of the hosts of nations? and I said, Thou shalt call me, My father; and shalt not turn away from me."

In the Millennium Age they will not turn away from the Father, but cry out loud to Him, and He shall not turn them away. This is the time of restoration. 

Jeremiah  3:20 "Surely as a wife treacherously departeth from her husband, so have ye dealt treacherously with me, O house of Israel, saith the LORD."

- Of course God's has plans for The 144,000 Of All The Tribes Of The Children Of Israel in the 1,000 yr reign with Christ on His Davidic Throne.

As Jesus told His 12 Apostles Of The Lamb that "In The Regeneration" when He sits on His Throne of glory

they too would sit on their 12 Thrones Judging The 12 Tribes Of Israel (144,000). - Matt19:26

And John saw Thrones and they that sat on them and Judgment was Committed to them. - Rev.20:4

Plus The 24 Elders say they will reign on earth as a kingdom of Priests. - Rev.5:10

For it was King David & Priest Zadok  who established The 24 divisions of The Priesthood Elders - 1 Chron.24

* So when Jesus sits on His Davidic Throne as King of kings and Lord of lords in the 1,000 reign of The Regeneration He will have . . . 

- The 144,000 children of Israel

- The 12 Apostles as their Judges

- And The 24 Divisions of Elders for The Priesthood.

* But make no mistake God brought a Vine Out Of Egypt. - Ps.80:8

- For as a Vine is the remnant of Israel. - Jer.6:9

- Being The Vineyard Of The Lord Of Hosts Is The House Of Israel. - Is.5:7

- A Vineyard of Red Wine. - Is.27:2,6

Is it any wonder Jesus said, "I am The (True) Vine" for abiding in Him and not Israel? - John 15:1

* And after Jesus receives The 144,000 to Himself. - Rev.14:1

He will trample The Vine of The Earth outside the City in the Winepress of God's wrath till the blood of the Vine comes up to His horses' bridles when His robe will then be dipped in their blood. - Rev.14:17-20 - Rev.19:13,15

20 hours ago, unworthydude said:

Yes, Jerusalem..Not America or the Statue of Liberty... Not Italy.. Not Saudi Arabia.. Not Russia.. Not Germany.. Not Syria.. not Turkey.....

It's because people follow interpretations and eschatological systems rather than just reading their Bibles.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mic 2:6  "Do not preach"—thus they preach— "one should not preach of such things; disgrace will not overtake us."

- So True.  

And not New York or the Catholic church either.

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 5:51 AM, iamlamad said:

Finally, a breath of fresh air! Jerusalem: the stumbling block of the world! And the very city to which Jesus will return!

- Yes.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, RevelationWriter said:

- Of course God's has plans for The 144,000 Of All The Tribes Of The Children Of Israel in the 1,000 yr reign with Christ on His Davidic Throne.

As Jesus told His 12 Apostles Of The Lamb that "In The Regeneration" when He sits on His Throne of glory

they too would sit on their 12 Thrones Judging The 12 Tribes Of Israel (144,000). - Matt19:26

And John saw Thrones and they that sat on them and Judgment was Committed to them. - Rev.20:4

Plus The 24 Elders say they will reign on earth as a kingdom of Priests. - Rev.5:10

For it was King David & Priest Zadok  who established The 24 divisions of The Priesthood Elders - 1 Chron.24

* So when Jesus sits on His Davidic Throne as King of kings and Lord of lords in the 1,000 reign of The Regeneration He will have . . . 

- The 144,000 children of Israel

- The 12 Apostles as their Judges

- And The 24 Divisions of Elders for The Priesthood.

* But make no mistake God brought a Vine Out Of Egypt. - Ps.80:8

- For as a Vine is the remnant of Israel. - Jer.6:9

- Being The Vineyard Of The Lord Of Hosts Is The House Of Israel. - Is.5:7

- A Vineyard of Red Wine. - Is.27:2,6

Is it any wonder Jesus said, "I am The (True) Vine" for abiding in Him and not Israel? - John 15:1

* And after Jesus receives The 144,000 to Himself. - Rev.14:1

He will trample The Vine of The Earth outside the City in the Winepress of God's wrath till the blood of the Vine comes up to His horses' bridles when His robe will then be dipped in their blood. - Rev.14:17-20 - Rev.19:13,15

Think Im lost some where

The 144,000 will not be judged where did you get that from?

Not understanding your Matt 19 v either

Edited by n2thelight

- Sorry I lost you.

Look at Rev.14 there will be 2 Harvests.

Before The Revelation Of Jesus Christ Jesus spoke of a Wheat Harvest. - Matt.13:24-30 - Rev.14:14-16 (?)

But in The Revelation Of Jesus Christ a 2nd Harvest is revealed as God's Vineyard for The Great Winepress Of The Wrath Of God. - Rev.14:17-20

Neither harvest is of The 144,000 cause they will be with Jesus to follow Him wherever He goes before the two harvests start.

The 144,000 is God's continuation of The Davidic Kingdom with Jesus as their King and The 12 as their Judges, and The 24 Elders as The Priesthood.

So for those who think they will be apart of The Davidic Kingdom Of God's Israel?   Your out. -

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  713
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

On 2/12/2017 at 1:43 PM, RevelationWriter said:

Great reminder. :)