IGNORED

United Arilines pilot has a break down after passengers have boarded....over the intercom

MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, shel said:

I just flew United up and down the east coast. I pray all the pilots, staff and passengers are safe today :huh:

Have a friend who has been a flight attendant for United for many years. She is senior flight attendant. She has said that some people are so mean and rude that she chooses to fly on 747's and work in the galley downstairs away from the passengers.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

30 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Have a friend who has been a flight attendant for United for many years. She is senior flight attendant. She has said that some people are so mean and rude that she chooses to fly on 747's and work in the galley downstairs away from the passengers.

I have ear problems and don't fly much at all...   we just take the time to drive where we can.  I just don't like to be close to that many people, both before and during the flights.

3 minutes ago, other one said:

I have ear problems and don't fly much at all...   we just take the time to drive where we can.  I just don't like to be close to that many people, both before and during the flights.

It is very common to get a bug from flying. Many people who fly often take Airborne or a supplement such as that to help their immunity.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 minute ago, missmuffet said:

It is very common to get a bug from flying. Many people who fly often take Airborne or a supplement such as that to help their immunity.

I just put about an ounce and a half of colloidal silver in my nebulizer when I feel I'm coming down with something from a large group.....   that and washing and using hand sanitizers a lot.....    we use the sanitizers a lot on cruises a lot also.

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

13 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Yes, I do.  :)

Good

• Followers:  20
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  2.49
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  04/11/1961

5 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Good choice

• Followers:  20
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  2.49
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  04/11/1961

4 hours ago, missmuffet said:

When we went to NC at the end of Jan. I drove down with Phil, he drove back alone, I flew back alone. He is the one that came down with a cold :noidea:

I take vitamins every day and he doesn't. I think that's why. Or maybe cause he deals with the public more than I do as an Uber driver.

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

They mercilessly search passengers, how about checking on the flight crews?  Here is a pilot in Canada Sunwing flight..shows up drunk, and gains access to the aircraft flight deck...doesn't the staff question anything? http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/drunk-canadian-pilot-passed-out-sunwing-airlines-calgary-police-impairment-mexico-blood-level-a7504571.html

11 minutes ago, shel said:

When we went to NC at the end of Jan. I drove down with Phil, he drove back alone, I flew back alone. He is the one that came down with a cold :noidea:

I take vitamins every day and he doesn't. I think that's why. Or maybe cause he deals with the public more than I do as an Uber driver.

Taking a vitamin everyday is a huge advantage and does up your immunity.

7 minutes ago, heretoeternity said:

They mercilessly search passengers, how about checking on the flight crews?  Here is a pilot in Canada Sunwing flight..shows up drunk, and gains access to the aircraft flight deck...doesn't the staff question anything? http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/drunk-canadian-pilot-passed-out-sunwing-airlines-calgary-police-impairment-mexico-blood-level-a7504571.html

I have heard a couple of times of a pilot showing up intoxicated.Pilots are vulnerable for getting DVT(blood clots in the legs) especially if they are on a long flight.