• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, Jewels7 said:

I'm not saying none were Saudi. I'm saying not all were and those other countries of origin are a concern just as much as is SA. 

Any country that has Muslims in it is a danger.....   period.    but that seven is in turmoil and their governments are in such disarray that there is really no good way of vetting the people coming from them.....    that's the large part of the problem.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  713
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

30 minutes ago, other one said:

Any country that has Muslims in it is a danger.....   period.    but that seven is in turmoil and their governments are in such disarray that there is really no good way of vetting the people coming from them.....    that's the large part of the problem.

I do agree with you. I think that's inability to securely vet potential refugees should preclude transporting refugees into the country. 

Other nations are at risk as well when they permit refugees entry. I think it naive to imagine ISIS wouldn't insert its operatives into such a program. 

The idea that western nations and government should be magnanimous is what propels the idea that they should also be tolerant and allow refugees sanctuary. I don't think any nation is beholding to being tolerant of a transport vehicle that holds potential for its enemies to gain entry.

President Trump spoke of safe zones in Syria. I am all for that. Protect those seeking refuge in an area in their homeland. The expenditure would certainly be less than it would be to sustain them here for the rest of their lives. When ideally refugees are suppose to return to their home country after the danger is passed how many articles have we read that report that occurring over the years we've allowed refugees entry? From any country? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Refugees coming  here is not really a temporary thing.  They can become citizens in six years.