IGNORED

Bold Faith and Quiet Trust (trusting God through hardship)

Joshua-777

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

"Discovering HIM in those moments"                   Thats GREAT,thats the heart of it all    RELATIONSHIP,Praise Jesus!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  713
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

Trust. Be quiet and just cultivate trust. 
If all you're left with is God consider that a gift. 

precious jewels from that video. Thank you for posting it here. 

I've had many times in my life where I've seen breakthrough and God do amazing things but also times where I don't see what God is doing and going through hard times. It's in the hard times that I learn to trust and put my faith in Him regardless what I see, to put my trust in who He is and what He's said.

Guest shiloh357
23 hours ago, Davida said:

Really surprised that anything by Bill Johnson and Bethel Church is allowed on this Worthy Christian Forum. The Bible tells us to  "Test the spirits". Beware of Bethel Church and False Teacher/False Prophet Bill Johnson -  He is a wolf in sheep's clothing,  "By their fruits ye will know them ..." Bethel Church preaches doctrines of demons not of the Bible.

Bill Johnson preaches many false doctrines . Here's a few  "Word of Faith Movement".  They preach false doctrines of "name it and claim it" , the False doctrine of the "holy laughter" , the False doctrine of passing on a so called "supernatural spiritual anointing of the Holy Spirit" by being touched by someone who allegedly has it or by actually Lying on the graves & gravestones of someone they considered to have been so called " Anointed" and soaking it up, there is testimonies &  pictures of them doing this. This is preaching doctrines of Demons phenomena. There are a bunch of these False Pastors & you need to beware and investigate it yourself.  This is belief and practice of passing on a supernatural spiritual anointing by lying on the graves of people they consider that had ( the Holy Spirit) spiritual annointing and "soaking" it up - is complete blasphemy.  This is blaspheming the Holy Spirit. They are into spreading this so called " drunk" in the spirit where the whole congregation are rolling around on the floor laughing and gyrating on the floor like they are possessed  and they touch  another person to so called -"pass on the annointing"  This is some kind of counterfeit to the Holy Spirit that is a demonic spirit some have identified it as the Kundalini Spirit.

Put this into search engine : BILL JOHNSON & the NEW AGE - Shocking Footage - Kundalini Warning - False spirits - Andrew Strom

Yes, Bill Johnson, Todd Bently, and so many of that ilk are such dangerous false teachers.    The grave sucking thing that Bethel does would be funny if it weren't a part of what they actually believe.   I thought it was parody the first time I had heard of it.  It was very disturbing to find out that they actually do that stuff.   It shows how easily people can be led into false teaching.   I did  a thread on the kundalini spirit that has crept into churches like Bethel.

Satan doesn't try to destroy churches.   He joins them.

10 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Yes, Bill Johnson, Todd Bently, and so many of that ilk are such dangerous false teachers.    The grave sucking thing that Bethel does would be funny if it weren't a part of what they actually believe.   I thought it was parody the first time I had heard of it.  It was very disturbing to find out that they actually do that stuff.   It shows how easily people can be led into false teaching.   I did  a thread on the kundalini spirit that has crept into churches like Bethel.

Satan doesn't try to destroy churches.   He joins them.

There is an interview Michael Brown did with Bill Johnson and he asked him about that and many other concerns. The grave sucking thing is not something Bill believes in or has ever been taught at Bethel.  When we hold accusations against someone, especially ones that are based on lies and misunderstandings, we are acting like the devil, who is the accuser of brethren. Did you watch the video I posted, or are you so offended at the sight of Bill that you refuse to give it a chance?

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Joshua-777 said:

There is an interview Michael Brown did with Bill Johnson and he asked him about that and many other concerns. The grave sucking thing is not something Bill believes in or has ever been taught at Bethel.  When we hold accusations against someone, especially ones that are based on lies and misunderstandings, we are acting like the devil, who is the accuser of brethren. Did you watch the video I posted, or are you so offended at the sight of Bill that you refuse to give it a chance?

That Bill allows it to be taught, whether he actively teaches it or not, is problematic.   He is the pastor and he is responsible before the Lord for the false teaching he allows to go on at that church, and the false teaching he DOES engage in, such as the Word of Faith nonsense.  Nothing I have said is a lie or a misunderstanding.

And others need to beware of promoting this ungodly stuff.

Shiloh, You should pay attention to what Bill Johnson actually says and does instead of through the lens of heresy hunter videos. According to Bill, he doesn't allow that teaching to be taught and when Bethel was accused of it, he thought it was ridiculous and makes it clear, that he "does not endorse or teach grave sucking". Now, I understand that you are set on cessationism and don't believe in healing the sick, prophetic ministry, etc. But you do know the bible and know bearing false witness against someone, even in the name of good is wrong and God opposes it.

32 minutes ago, Davida said:

This is under the  deception in the Church , it is all well documented the unbiblical stuff that they do. These false teachers call themselves , prophets & Apostles. You just have to listen to the a few of their talks to hear the unbiblical things that are taught.  Bill Johnson and the transfer of the alleged " Holy Spirit anointing"  in is well documented, which causes people to be falling on the floor twitching, hooting, giggling & gyrating  etc.... and acting "drunk "  This is demonic manifestation it is Not the Holy Spirit.  When did we see anything close to that in the Bible? ...When a demon was manifesting or when a demon was cast out by JESUS CHRIST. As far as that grave soaking stuff that Bill might be trying to distance himself from - there is pictures of him being with the Bethel group at grave yard, was he just there to sight-see?  doesn't matter plenty of weird stuff here even if you take out the soaking of Spirit from graves.

I am friends with many people from Bethel and I love and appreciate all that God is doing through them. I have met so many people who became believers in Jesus because they went to Bethel Church and had a real encounter with Jesus there. If the devil is behind it, he’s become a powerful evangelist leading multitudes to Jesus.

With Impartation (Transfer of anointing) is a biblical concept, and there are many of examples through out scripture in the old and new testament.

One clear passage is here, Timothy received a gift through the laying on of hands of the leadership.

1 Timothy 4:14 14 Do not neglect the gift that is in you, which was given to you by prophecy with the laying on of the hands of the eldership.

As far as people falling on the ground, twitching, crying, laughing, etc.  I have seen that happen many times. I was in Brazil this last summer and God's presence showed up simular. A whole class fell to the ground some laughting, some crying, some twitching. One guy fell to the ground and started grabbing his stomach screaming in pain. He was manifesting a demon and then right after I commanded it out, he threw up and got delivered. Afterword he had no more stomach pain and was in his right mind. I've seen God do things like this many times.

One of the biggest evidences for me that this is from the Holy Spirit is seeing the lives changed after they’ve been touched like this. I have seen people instantly set free from addiction. I’ve seen people be luke warm and then be filled with such a passion for Jesus they change their whole lives. One girl in Brazil got overwhelmed by God’s love and she was on the floor for hours. Now, she changed her profession, instead of pursuing medical, she is going to bible college and wants to preach the Gospel of Jesus.

We are supposed to judge by the fruit. The ones in the bible that judged by the appearance said, “they are just full of new wine!” when the promise of the Holy Spirit was released. They also judged Jesus by saying, he does his works through demons. An apple tree produces apples. A thorn bush does not produce apples. What is the fruit? Love for Jesus check, Passion to spread His Gospel, check. Love for people, check, joy, check. Peace? Check. Patience? Check. Kindness? Check. The devil cannot produce the fruit of the Spirit.

53 minutes ago, Davida said:

Lol!  Ok Big font!   We have the Bible scripture to compare with Bill  Johnson's teachings. Bethel and their ilk puts greater emphasis on the experiential topping Biblical.  I've known a lot of Charismatic Christians also- you might even trace your "anointing" back to Bethel Church for all I know, as I know those who are into this stuff like to trace their anointing to certain personality that Charismatics touted as having a "great" anointing.  As for qualities that you are identifying as proof of fruit of the spirit-   I know lots of people who are loving, patient, forgiving, kind people who are anything but born again Christians.  I've seen the Bethel people and how they act and can't post a link to youtube to show when they are "under the anointing" so people do search themselves. But it sounds a lot like this  "oooohhhh.hahahaha!!...ahhhh! OOOOOOhhhh!! & like they are stoned.  Is that is the sign of the Holy Spirit?-since when?  Since when does the Holy Spirit cause people to laugh uncontrollably and fall down on the floor..or act unholy, carnal, common, and undignified?  Have things  changed? from Bible times?  Saying that people are brought to Jesus are just words, you claim lives changed? again not proof that they have been actually born again Christians, not sure how that happens when people are preaching other then the Bible along with Jesus. Seems could fit the descriptions doctrines of demons.   Bill Johnson teaches unbiblical doctrines and that should be a red flag and a real concern.

I met the nicest people who were spiritual seekers involved in New Age practices, the key here is Bethel has those practices that we flagged , you can try to deflect from it all you want but it's still at the core- we compare Bethel's teachings & practices to Bible scripture.

The big font wasn't a tactic, I posted a scripture and it messed up the rest of the format and I couldn't get it to change back.

I know many of them are changed because some of them go to my Church and are passionate lovers of Jesus.

SO what makes a born again believer? How do do you define saved? Also, can you find a direct scripture against laughter or the manifestation you described?