IGNORED

Fortress America: The largest most expensive Embassy in the world.

Marilyn C

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,182
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Have you heard of America`s biggest Embassy in the World? Do you know where it is?

It cost over $700 million, & is 10 times bigger than any ones. It has 20 buildings on 104 acres & houses 1,000 personal. Construction started in 2005 & the Embassy was opened in 2009. It was supposed to house families, & has a school & kitchen facilities for them to cook. However the political situation is so volatile that people cannot go out to get food so there is a cafeteria style food court. There is also an Olympic size swimming pool, a basket ball court, & a gymnasium.  

I tried to get the connections to utube but they didn`t come up. So I`ll give you some titles & you can check them out yourself.

1. Fortress America: The largest most expensive Embassy in the world.   

2. (Rachael Maddow)Front Liners: engel inside US Embassy. (start about 3.33 in)

What are your thoughts? Why such a big Embassy there?

Marilyn.

Edited by OneLight
Removed YouTube Links

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

George Bush

On ‎14‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 5:50 PM, other one said:

George Bush

Hi other one,

I have more to say on this topic, however I am interested to know why you said `George Bush.`

Also your good a tech things, so I wonder if you could post the URL of those videos as they don`t come up when I view them on utube.

Marilyn.

20 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi other one,

I have more to say on this topic, however I am interested to know why you said `George Bush.`

Also your good a tech things, so I wonder if you could post the URL of those videos as they don`t come up when I view them on utube.

Marilyn.

I'm not sure I want to post my thoughts relating to Bush, maybe a PM later.   You just caught me in a moment of not thinking when I posted that and it just kind of popped out.

As for the  URL's give me some time and I'll try to see if I can find them.   If you are on an android and can't see the URL's select the three little dots on the upper right corner and open it in Chrome....  the URL's will be listed like normal computers.  If you are on an Apple, just get you a new phone or ipad.

btw to add a little more oddity to think about, a friend of mine who asked me to not use his name told me he was working on a huge fiber optic hub there that connects eastern countries to Europe somewhere in that area....   he wouldn't tell me where, but I supposed it would be in the embassy.

When Bush was in the White House it seemed that the globalists were going to make that area very important to global politics....

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/01/05/us-embassy-in-iraq-largest-most-expensive-ever.html

The other one is a video and we can't post that in this forum.....  

The first one has some good video on it also.    Do we need to switch forums and just go with the video's

34 minutes ago, other one said:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/01/05/us-embassy-in-iraq-largest-most-expensive-ever.html

The other one is a video and we can't post that in this forum.....  

The first one has some good video on it also.    Do we need to switch forums and just go with the video's

Hi other one,

Thanks for doing that. The article had more info, but the video is good to actually see inside the embassy. I think I`ll still keep the discussion here as I want to talk about certain things relating to prophecies in God`s word. Interesting about the connecting to European countries.

Marilyn.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,411
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

Here is a two minute video i saw on  youtube.  just joined the link and click on it.

Edit.  not sure if i can post this link this way here, so the mods would have to let me know.   you can cut the link, join the www.youtube  and paste it in your browser and view it there.

Edited by OneLight
No YouTube Links

On 2/15/2017 at 7:18 PM, warrior12 said:

Here is a two minute video i saw on  youtube.  just joined the link and click on it.

Edit.  not sure if i can post this link this way here, so the mods would have to let me know.   you can cut the link, join the www.youtube  and paste it in your browser and view it there.

Hi warrior12,

That`s great, you did well. Yes we can post the link but not the video which would have to go to the video section to be checked.

much appreciated, Marilyn

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

On 2/13/2017 at 10:35 PM, Marilyn C said:

Have you heard of America`s biggest Embassy in the World? Do you know where it is?

This is from back in 2012. Not sure what "Fortress America" has to do with this topic, since if there was any relevance to "fortress" it would be built on American soil. Bottom line: So what?  

The whole Iraq-Afghanistan effort was a total fiasco, and many lives were lost unnecessarily.  Now the Establishment wants to start an unnecessary war with Russia for its own evil agenda. Let's hope Trump establishes excellent relations with Putin, and moves on.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

2 hours ago, warrior12 said:

I just recommend that you tell people how to find it themselves. For example, if I wanted you to see my videos, I could just say, go to youtube and do a search for omegamaninthedesert 

that way no links or anything necessary, but they have the information they need to find what you are sending them to.