IGNORED

Fortress America: The largest most expensive Embassy in the world.

Marilyn C

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Gold always affects everything

if they have a lot and do mine it and flood the market with it, it will drive the price down

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

There is a lot going on in Iraq on the dark side of spiritualism that it is hard to know why things are happening that are happening.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,182
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

13 hours ago, other one said:

Gold always affects everything

if they have a lot and do mine it and flood the market with it, it will drive the price down

Hi other one,

I hear that this gold is close to the surface, so not too hard to mine. Now this is how I see this discovery affecting the area.

When the mining companies come in with them will come much infrastructure - tradespeople, accommodation, homes, units, shops, schools, hospital, doctors, dentists, teachers, builders, recreation facilities, etc, etc. Then the 100`s of people working & living there will want to check out the region for any tourist site, & lo & behold we have the oldest city being rebuilt not too far away - 85 kilometres.

And this is .............................. & then of course accommodation, restaurants, shops etc etc will need to be built there also.

This is the scenario that I see happening over the next few years. We`ll just have to watch & see.

Marilyn.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,182
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

So we have the ancient city of Babylon only 85 kms from Fortress America in Bagdad. Add to that the discovery of gold nearby & I believe we will now see a surge of activity in those areas. With American troops in the area housed at the `Fortress,` then security can reasonably be assured.

So I will be watching this with great interest for I believe that Babylon will one day be the capital of the world. What is happening now, I believe are the preparations for that.

Marilyn.