IGNORED

Trump and God's Purposes

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357
3 minutes ago, Tea Ess said:

It seems a bit too convenient that the white houses's wires got crossed three times in the span of a month, about the exact same issue. If Kellyanne Conway was talking about the attack in Orlando, why didn't she clarify later on? She cited the same nonexistent attack in three different interviews. 

It was clarified once they realized the mistake.   

Why is it that anyone except a Trump official can get their facts wrong and it not be a lie?  

If you get any facts wrong, can hold you to the same standard?   Can we chalk up every mistake you make as proof that you are a liar?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  312
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/05/1998

2 minutes ago, Davida said:

She said those who are preaching against EVERYTHING Trump does, opposing EVERY action he has taken, even though Trump's actions and policies are supporting Christian values and American Values. 

Do you think anyone legitimately opposes everything Trump does? Even Hillary Clinton was able to find one thing she admired about him. 

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

It was clarified once they realized the mistake.   

Why is it that anyone except a Trump official can get their facts wrong and it not be a lie?  

If you get any facts wrong, can hold you to the same standard?   Can we chalk up every mistake you make as proof that you are a liar?

Because when someone repeatedly gets facts wrong and keeps restating those facts, chances are good that it's deliberate. It's not a simple misstatement. 

If I repeatedly get facts wrong, please call me out on it. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  312
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  09/05/1998

16 minutes ago, Davida said:

Yes I think some oppose Everything Trump does and NO- I don't think it is Legitimate. :cool:

Well, I don't, so I guess MorningGlory wasn't referring to me. That's a relief. 

Guest BacKaran

Because when someone repeatedly gets facts wrong and keeps restating those facts, chances are good that it's deliberate. It's not a simple misstatement. 

Sounds like Obama spot on..... But we're moving forward and upwards from his low years in office.

Guest shiloh357
12 hours ago, Tea Ess said:

Do you think anyone legitimately opposes everything Trump does? Even Hillary Clinton was able to find one thing she admired about him.

I think they oppose Trump, period.  Even the stuff you post isn't about opposing what Trump does.  It's about opposing and hating the man, personally. 

That was only until they were made aware of the fact that they got the wrong city.   See, you ignore that corrected the name of the city.   You ignore what happened when they were made aware of that.   You just keep pretending that  clarification wasn't made, so you can keep on with your false canard that they lied.

If I repeatedly get facts wrong, please call me out on it. 

No, no, I am not talking about merely calling you out on it.   I am talking about holding you to the same unfair, unreasonable standard you are applying to the Trump team, that when you get your facts wrong, your lying  and when you try to correct your mistake, that will be ignored and you will be still be accused of lying.   Is that the standard you want to held to? 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  352
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 3:33 AM, shiloh357 said:

Yeah, it is.   You drew the comparison between Sharia Law and Churches speaking out on political issues.

No, you have been doing nothing but making these rants about why churches cannot speak out about political issues, but not really demonstrating why such things are unconstitutional. 

How does calling on the US government to uphold biblical values that are the basis of our laws, reveal a lack of care about people?

Give some examples.

I am not going to accept it just because YOU say it is so.   You'll need to actually prove that it is indeed the case.

No its not about Sharia law.  Drawing a comparison doesn't change what the topic is about.

Yes rants, No I'm simply stating the obvious.  You simply have no reasonable answer. 

Calling for the US government to uphold "biblical" values is like asking a starving dog not to eat. 

You don't need to accept anything I say.  You simple just prove my point as to why organizations need to stay out of politics.  You Shiloh can speak out all you want.  You can speak on the biblical values.  You can talk with your friends about it, you all can speak on these issues and what ever.  But there is no need for organizations to be involved. Organizational involvement is a plague to our government system.

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, ruck1b said:

No its not about Sharia law.  Drawing a comparison doesn't change what the topic is about.

You're the one who started our exchange trying to equivocate establishing Sharia with Christian Churches being politically active.

Yes rants, No I'm simply stating the obvious.  You simply have no reasonable answer. 

No, I have given every reasonable response I can.  You simply don't like them.

Calling for the US government to uphold "biblical" values is like asking a starving dog not to eat. 

No it's not.  That's just nonsense.

You don't need to accept anything I say.  You simple just prove my point as to why organizations need to stay out of politics. 

You haven't' really made a point.  All you have done is declare that organizations have no right to be politically active, but failed to really back that up or explain why no one else sees it like you do.

You Shiloh can speak out all you want.  You can speak on the biblical values.  You can talk with your friends about it, you all can speak on these issues and what ever.  But there is no need for organizations to be involved. Organizational involvement is a plague to our government system.

okay, so prove it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,165
  • Content Per Day:  1.22

Jesus did say give to Caesar what is Caesars, and the constitution was based on certain fundamental laws.

Did America Have a Christian Founding?

June 7, 2011 29 min read Download Report

Mark David Hall

" Did America have a Christian Founding?

This disputed question, far from being only of historical interest, has important implications for how we conceive of the role of religion in the American republic. Mark David Hall begins by considering two popular answers to the query—“Of course not!” and “Absolutely!”—both of which distort the Founders’ views. After showing that Christian ideas were one of the important intellectual influences on the Founders, he discusses three major areas of agreement with respect to religious liberty and church–state relations at the time of the Founding: Religious liberty is a right and must be protected; the national government should not create an established church, and states should have them only if they encourage and assist Christianity; and religion belongs in the public square. In short, while America did not have a Christian Founding in the sense of creating a theocracy, its Founding was deeply shaped by Christian moral truths. More important, it created a regime that was hospitable to Christians, but also to practitioners of other religions"

"Judeo-Christian Values have a foundational role in America, beginning with the Declaration of Independence: 

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness..." 

" Our Founding Fathers separated church from state, but they wisely did not separate God from state; they acknowledged God as the source of our rights, and, in fact, they were careful to place Biblical morality directly into our founding documents and laws, and into our values and culture precisely to help prevent a future of totalitarian or tyrannical rule in America.  The combination of keeping Judeo-Christian religious morality in the state, as opposed to the church it's self; and, additionally, setting up our laws based on reason and common sense has contributed to the American Character, and to what is known as "American Exceptionalism." 

September 15, 2007
The Judeo-Christian Values of America

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The problem is that there is a religion now out there that is propagating around the world, imposing its way upon the rest of the world and their existing governments.  The Muslim invasion now happening in all countries Europe and North American, is only opening the door to the new world order to come.

I do not believe the Muslim religion will take over our countries and governments, but it is giving way for the NEW WORLD ORDER TO come into EFFECT with a NEW Religion that will be bringing in the anti Christ. Liberal governments are being led by shadow governments that are working to see this New Word Order take place.

It wants chaos, and is welcoming the chaos that is happening now all over the world.

It is also causing big major "natural" disasters, to help to depopulate and cause further chaos

People Life George Sorros are working to see this come into fruition

it wants collapse  so it can rebuild in there NEW way. A way of controlling people and people having no real choice except choosing their way of life.

The puppets masters behind the scene are working with the worlds liberals leader and also certain "conservatives" to bring on a collapse . there is power, shadow government much greater than just the liberal or conservative controlling both. The world elites are planning...

The New world order wants to control EVERYTHING about us, for their own greed, and power and control.

It is slowly planning for its arrival.

Now, it is in the makes of controlling our food , by genetically modifying our food that most everyone almost has no choice but to eat it. These modified foods no longer contains the originator seed from which a farmer can grow there crops from, everything becomes regulated by what the government issues out. It has caused problems in suffering countries who have gone along with trying out the genetically modifies plan. It has been more costly and yealding worse yields so that small farmers have had to close  .  The government wants to control on our food supply, wants to control our water supply. Its wants us addicted and dependent on it

The government wants us addicted to medications and pills for every little ill that we have.

The government also wants of control out water supply, having us have no real choice to choose fluoridated water of not.

Foridated water dumbs down a person, does not make a person healthier and too much fluoride does not keep teeth healthy is deteriorates them .

Many medications especially meds to treat mental illness, contains high levels of fluoride in them.

we are being manipulated, hypnotized  but many of us are unaware of it.

We are now in the initial phase of its rumblings. People are talking, but nobody is doing much to stop it. And not enough people are sounding the alarm and doing much to stop what is taking over. Only the Liberals are now screaming, but they are screaming for the wrong reasons.

It seems that Trump is trying to stop things from getting worse.

Will he succeed or it is just a delay of inevitable things to come.

Those against Trump seem to be blinded by the true evils that exists. They are stupidly backing up a system that will eventually destroy them  further.

The thing each individual christian needs to do now more so than ever is to cleave to God and His Word, ask God for forgiveness, guidance in your life, and have forgiveness  in your heart always for your brethren,  and live a christian life no matter the circumstances. Keep living in Gods Word and Truth and Cleave to IT in all your ways.

Edited by 1to3