IGNORED

Trump Campaign Aides Had Repeated Contacts With Russian Intelligence

Tea Ess

Guest shiloh357
Just now, Out of the Shadows said:

So, what you are saying is that it took them 3 weeks to figure out that lying to the VP was a bad thing?

No, if you bothered reading my response instead of trying to put words in my mouth, what I am saying is that they were deliberating how to handle it. And probably looking for a legal way to save face, just like any administration would.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  352
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

For this Admin.  The fact that you are acting as if there were no Russian ties, and as if the Admin new nothing about them is ridiculous. But hey, no need to debate it.  This is a right wing site, you all will gobble up anything that is right wing, so called conservative and latch on to it with fervor, so need for the unnecessary back and forth.

Edited by ruck1b

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

8 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

No, if you bothered reading my response instead of trying to put words in my mouth, what I am saying is that they were deliberating how to handle it. And probably looking for a legal way to save face, just like any administration would.

Finally something we can agree on, this admin is no different than any others that came before it

22 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

That is not true.  They were looking at how to deal with it, and were trying to figure out how to  deal with.   Yes, leaking the story accelerated the process, but that is not when the process started.  It is not uncommon for administrations to deal with problems internally and deliberating a course of action before going public.  The assertion that this was being swept under the rug and ignored is simply not true.  

By the way,how do you know these two things are indeed the facts of the matter?  Where is your proof that these two statements are factual?

Guest shiloh357
8 minutes ago, ruck1b said:

For this Admin.  The fact that you are acting as if there were no Russian ties, and as if the Admin new nothing about them is ridiculous. But hey, no need to debate it. 

I didn't say that the administration didn't know anything about it.   And there are no Russian ties.  The media is trying to manufacture some kind of tie between Trump and Russia and so far they are unsuccessful.   I did say that Flynn has no ties or connections with Russia and that is true.

This is a right wing site, you all will gobble up anything that is right wing so called conservative and latch on to it with fervor, so need for the unnecessary back and forth.

If you don't like it here, why do you stick around?  Why not go somewhere you enjoy?

11 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I did say that Flynn has no ties or connections with Russia and that is true.

If Flynn has no ties or connections with Russia, how is it he came to be talking directly with them while basically being nothing more than a civilian with no official ties to the US Government.   

19 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I didn't say that the administration didn't know anything about it.   And there are no Russian ties.  The media is trying to manufacture some kind of tie between Trump and Russia and so far they are unsuccessful.   I did say that Flynn has no ties or connections with Russia and that is true.

If you don't like it here, why do you stick around?  Why not go somewhere you enjoy?

LOL, funny you will believe that Obama is a muslim and trying to take over America but will scoff at this...LOL.   Also save the why stick around logic.  I stay because I can.   I  will say exactly how I feel about this place too. If you don't like it you don't have to stick around.  You see how that works. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  288

Be careful or you might get a warning, it is pointless to try to discuss facts as you will find out

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,098
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Putin does not want Russia to become part of the global government controlled by the UN.   Trump does not want the USA to become controlled by the global government controlled by the UN.

So why should they not talk and check on how to help each other. 

BTW I do not want the US to be part of the global government controlled by the UN and it seems that the majority of the people in Briton doesn't want to be part of the Global government.

30 minutes ago, Bill16652 said:

Be careful or you might get a warning, it is pointless to try to discuss facts as you will find out

LOL Bill, I have two already.