Ezra

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

The Mainstream Media (MSM) are so desperate to regain their influence that they have no qualms about rehashing lies.  They even admit that they have no evidence of collusion between the Trump Campaign and Russia, yet they persist in publishing garbage.  In fact someone else has reproduced a headline from the MSM in this section of Worthy instead of simply ignoring it.

Journalists Go Nuts Over Rehashed New York Times Story

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/14/journalists-go-nuts-over-rehashed-new-york-times-story/#ixzz4YjPRbP9P

And before anyone begins to accuse The Daily Caller and the Gateway Pundit as perpetrators of fake news, they should take a good hard look at this nonsense coming from the REAL FAKERS .

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  312
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/05/1998

Call me out if you want to, but don't be passive aggressive about it. You could have posted this in the original thread, or at least you could have used my username. 

Anyone who unironically uses InfoWars as a source has no business calling the New York Times fake news. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

1 hour ago, Tea Ess said:

Call me out if you want to, but don't be passive aggressive about it. You could have posted this in the original thread, or at least you could have used my username. 

Anyone who unironically uses InfoWars as a source has no business calling the New York Times fake news. 

You're new, welcome to Worthy Tea Ess.  And since you don't seem to know yet, this site doesn't promote personal attacks so Ezra would naturally just say some other member posted something.  He was actually doing things in the accepted manner.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  312
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/05/1998

This post seems like it's complying with the letter rather than the spirit of the rule, then. If everyone knows who the some other member is, it's kind of pointless. I'd rather he just use my username if he wants to refer to me. Or, since this is directly related to the original thread, it could have been posted there instead. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

3 minutes ago, Tea Ess said:

This post seems like it's complying with the letter rather than the spirit of the rule, then. If everyone knows who the some other member is, it's kind of pointless. I'd rather he just use my username if he wants to refer to me. Or, since this is directly related to the original thread, it could have been posted there instead. 

Ah, Tea Ess; you will find that this site allows discussion on most subjects but you just learn how to do that after awhile in a way that doesn't promote argument.  Don't worry, you will see what I mean as you go along.  And most of us try not to derail others' threads altough that one is hard; I am sometimes a derailer myself. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,696
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Once upon a time, I would agree that infowars wasnt a reputable news agency-but I find they're right more and more these days.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

2 hours ago, The_Patriot2017 said:

Once upon a time, I would agree that infowars wasnt a reputable news agency-but I find they're right more and more these days.

They say that if you keep practicing, you are bound to get better!

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

Exactly.  And The_Patriot2017 does not say anything lightly.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

Oh yeah, because stories like this one are just full of facts and truths...

US MILITARY WARNS OF MARTIAL LAW TAKEOVER PLAN

:rofl:

Biased news =/= fake news, or lies.

I can believe that some media outlets are grasping at straws, and are desperate, but just because the President and his administration may not like a story doesn't mean it is false or fake. And let's face it, Sean Spicer and Kellyanne Conway have peddled plenty of lies on behalf of Trump, and they've done it about things that have nothing to do with anything. Inauguration crowd size anyone?