I cant do anything anymore

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  205
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  1

Currently, it's 3:51am, my father fell out of his sofa (he has parkinsons). He's heavy, so to lift him up is a difficult task for me and my mother, and painful for him. I'm 28 years old, broke, jobless, trying to make a living. Life is closing in on me at all directions.

In the process of standing on scripture, but the closer I get to God, the more rises to destroy me and my family. Honesty, I know the audience here...some of you are truly my blessed brothers and sisters, and I look forward to discussing this more with you, but some of you...I just know...are going to say something completely out of line, and I will not honor you with a response, but for my brothers and sisters truly in Christ, I know you can see where I am coming from, and I hope to come in agreement with a way upward.

There is nothing more I can do. I'm at a point where I am 100% at God's mercy. I cant think. I cant act. I used to be able to rely on my intelligence and tact to guide me. I'm literally at the mouth of the abyss. It's over. From what I studied, it is here that a believer meets their 'true' self in Christ, and things change. I'm trying to die to the flesh, and live in the spirit, and PLEASE LISTEN... I DO NOT HAVE ANYMORE TIME. MY TIME IS RUNNING LOW. I NEED IT TO GET DONE YESTERDAY...MEANING I NEED IT DONE NOW.

These are the scriptures I am standing on (The bolded, highlighted ones are the ones that God spoke to me):

Romans 12:1-2New American Standard Bible (NASB)

Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, [a]acceptable to God, which is your [b]spiritual service of worship. And do not be conformed to this [c]world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may [d]prove what the will of God is, that which is good and [e]acceptable and perfect.

Colossians 1:9-12New American Standard Bible (NASB)

For this reason also, since the day we heard of it, we have not ceased to pray for you and to ask that you may be filled with the [k]knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, 10 so that you will walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, [l]to please Him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good work and [m]increasing in the [n]knowledge of God; 11 strengthened with all power, according to [o]His glorious might, [p]for the attaining of all steadfastness and [q]patience; joyously12 giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified us [r]to share in the inheritance of the [s]saints in Light.

Ephesians 2:13New American Standard Bible (NASB)

13 But now in Christ Jesus you who formerly were far off [a]have been brought near [b]by the blood of Christ.

2 Corinthians 3:18New American Standard Bible (NASB)

18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit.

Romans 8:9New American Standard Bible (NASB)

However, you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him.

Galatians 2:20New American Standard Bible (NASB)

20 I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and [a]the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.

1 Corinthians 1:18New American Standard Bible (NASB)

The Wisdom of God

18 For the word of the cross is foolishness to those who [a]are perishing, but to us who [b]are being saved it is the power of God.

Romans 1:16-17New American Standard Bible (NASB)

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. 17 For in it the righteousness of God is revealed [a]from faith to faith; as it is written, “[b]But the righteous man shall live by faith.”

And this, from the 2 Letter to Peter:

2 Peter 1 2-11New American Standard Bible (NASB)

Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord; seeing that His divine power has granted to us everything pertaining to life and godliness, through the true knowledge of Him who called us [d]by His own glory and [e]excellence. [f]For by these He has granted to us His precious and magnificent promises, so that by them you may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world by lust. Now for this very reason also, applying all diligence, in your faith supply moral [g]excellence, and in your moral excellence, knowledge, and in your knowledge, self-control, and in your self-control, perseverance, and in your perseverance, godliness, and in your godliness, brotherly kindness, and in your brotherly kindness, love. For if these qualities are yours and are increasing, they render you neither useless nor unfruitful in the true knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. For he who lacks these qualities is blind or short-sighted, having forgotten his purification from his former sins. 10 Therefore, brethren, be all the more diligent to make certain about His calling and choosing you; for as long as you practice these things, you will never stumble; 11 for in this way the entrance into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will be abundantly supplied to you.

This is an urgent matter. I cannot waste anymore time trying to "find" the LORD. I need to plunge all-in. I cant afford to waste time anymore. Also understand, I am typing this between 3:50am and 4:10am ... I am losing sleep because I cant sleep. Please, I really cant tolerate any answers from people who are not as deep in the journey as I am. I'm not trying to be mean...this is SERIOUS.

I cannot wait. I cannot keep wasting time. Please, Christian fellowship...You need to tell me how to live in victory. I know some of you do. I cannot wait or tolerate any more of it. AGAIN I WARN HERE...do NOT post any 'stinking thinking'. I know what is sound doctrine and what isn't. This is a very, very serious manner. It's currently 4:12am. I spent over 20 minutes of SLEEP TIME, in a state of restlessness, trying to get to the bottom of transformation...to live 100% in the spirit...to go all in, and live a life blessed through the word of God. I hope SOME of you understand where I am

Edited by Sight
Forgot to add verse #s for 2 Peter

This verse, Mark 11:23, immediately came to my mind when I read your post.

"For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith."

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  205
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, JesusGivesLifeMeaning said:

This verse, Mark 11:23, immediately came to my mind when I read your post.

"For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith."

Thank you friend. In truth, my faith has grown stronger, but it doesn't seem to do much. I want God's power to flow in my life, as it has for others. My father fell again. My brother had to leave work early to rescue him. I'm TIRED OF THIS. I know God isn't doing it. I know God is protecting and guiding my family, BUT I AM SICK AND TIRED OF LIVING THIS WAY. I want God's blessings already. I know people living blessed.

It's unfair I spent eight years, almost nine, born again, trying to allow God to work in my life. I've done all in my power, and am surrendering to the will of God. I no longer hold God accountable, as he is my everything now, and I stand on scripture and his holy word...yet in that light, I want to see and live in victory. I KNOW ITS REAL. The kingdom of God is as real here on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Matthew 18:18New American Standard Bible (NASB)

18 Truly I say to you, whatever you [a]bind on earth [b]shall have been bound in heaven; and whatever you [c]loose on earth [d]shall have been loosed in heaven.

This is fact, and God spoke it. What is missing? Yes, I admit, my faith is still shaky...I have NOT YET seen the full manifestation of God, and I'm in the process of dying to my self...the ego...the flesh. What has to happen to fully allow God's will to fully flow in life? What has to occur to come to the end of myself, and the beginning of Christ?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

Hi brother I am sorry you are having a hard time in your walk with God. Paul wrote to press on forgetting those things in the past. Me i don't think anyone does not fall into sin or make mistakes at times. God calls us to be holy. Which means to live for him in what we do. Everyday we press on in the hope of being glorified.  Knowing we will be glorified we can live for him. But we will always sin at times. Confess yours sins daily and he will cleanse you from sins. I am not saying you have a licence to sin. But in our walk we will at times. Some people think that if they sin that proves they are not real. But the bible says otherwise. We will sin less and less as we grow to be like him. And we never want to sin. But till we are glorified we will. Just stay close to him. Pray everyday and tell him always that you love him. He is your Father be bold and always tell him of your love. He will be pleased with you and you will grow stronger. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,197
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎15‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 8:13 PM, Sight said:

There is nothing more I can do. I'm at a point where I am 100% at God's mercy. I cant think. I cant act. I used to be able to rely on my intelligence and tact to guide me. I'm literally at the mouth of the abyss. It's over. From what I studied, it is here that a believer meets their 'true' self in Christ, and things change. I'm trying to die to the flesh, and live in the spirit, and PLEASE LISTEN... I DO NOT HAVE ANYMORE TIME. MY TIME IS RUNNING LOW. I NEED IT TO GET DONE YESTERDAY...MEANING I NEED IT DONE NOW.

I hope SOME of you understand where I am

Hi Sight,

Just read your heart cry in your post. It seems everything is coming upon you & you are overwhelmed, no way out, can`t see what to do.....Well my dear bro. I do have good news for you, for it is not at the bottom we find our true self, (that comes bit by bit over time as the Holy Spirit reveals) BUT it is the time when we find God to show Himself in a wonderful way.

My scripture to you, (you have too many, I think to really focus on) is Romans 12: 12. the middle part. It has been a real focus for me as I am going through recovering from major surgery.

`....patient in tribulations, steadfast in prayer.` (Rom. 12: 12)

There is an end to your `valley of tribulations,` however as you go through, (not stay) you need to be patient. Being patient in tribulations works amazing character in us. So don`t give up now I believe you are nearly through the valley.

praying, Marilyn.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Dear Sight,

My heart breaks for your experience. I relate very well as I cared for my dad during the last two years of his life and saw how illness attempted to rob him of joy but took away some of his dignity, but he walked closer with the Lord and I consequently became a believer. I was unemployed being fired from my dream job and my mother was just diagnosed with a very disruptive mental health issue. I hear you when you say that you needed deliverance yesterday. I hear you when you talk of the pain of picking up your father who is suffering and moreover God hears you. I will agree with you in prayer for God is good to complete the good work he began in us and God is love so I know that he will answer you...his arm is not too short to reach you. I hope I can bring you encouragement because now even though things can get difficult...I promise you that I look back and I see God's hand in my life and I would've been destroyed had he not carried me, but I didn't always recognize his provision, his grace, compassion, mercy and love in the moment, but it was very real and I know you will see it in your life.

For I am the Lord your God
    who takes hold of your right hand
and says to you, Do not fear;
    I will help you. Isaiah 41:13

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

sorry...I just had to add something...

you've heard it before that you need to guard the thoughts of your mind (2 Corinthians 10:5 - take every thought captive, this will definitely help you sleep, the Bible says whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy think about such things....find the blessings and praise God. Look at the life of Jesus and praise God. Give your concerns to God and thank him because you know that the PEACE OF GOD, which transcends (surpasses) all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. (read Philippians 4:7-8) Let Jesus Christ be your focus just like when the snake was killing the Israelites in the wilderness and God told Moses to form a bronze snake so that those who are bitten can be healed by looking at the snake - look at Jesus and you will see him at work in your life.  Spend time praying to God reminding yourself of the mighty things he has done and proclaiming that you know he can do the impossible in your life. I find that even if I stay up all night praying, that I have strength in the morning and feel well rested but most times I will be sleepy after an hour...believe it or not you can be still and pray and know that he is God and he will do the rest!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  133
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

"He will cover you with His pinions, And under His wings you may seek refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and bulwark" (Psalm 91:4).

His faithfulness is something we can cling to in the darkest of times.

I'm so sorry that you are struggling--praying for you!