• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Lemur

Now that would greatly depend on that mothers Relationship in Christ,I won't get into some of the horrific things of witnessed or the things this world has dished out on my own plate but I must say,the ONE I turn to first is my Lord & Savior,the harder I get hit I only know to give HIM Glory & shove it right back in the devils hideous snout.....& it's not about me,I'm no one special,it's JESUS,ALL JESUS      Glory to God!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  419
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

11 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Lemur

Now that would greatly depend on that mothers Relationship in Christ,I won't get into some of the horrific things of witnessed or the things this world has dished out on my own plate but I must say,the ONE I turn to first is my Lord & Savior,the harder I get hit I only know to give HIM Glory & shove it right back in the devils hideous snout.....& it's not about me,I'm no one special,it's JESUS,ALL JESUS      Glory to God!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Wish my trust was as strong as your Kwikphilly. I tend to take these attacks personally, because the adversary uses those most close to me to do them. Then I feel alone in the battle because as everything and everyone I care for is lost, I feel God is sitting back just watching. I know he is capable and able. I just don't get why so much has to be lost in the interim. 

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings notsolostsoul

Thats just it,I don't think it has anything to do with me....I think you have that same trust down in there too,you have the very Same Holy Spirit Indwelling as I ,we are all members of the very Same Body with Christ our Head......firmly established in the Word of God in Christ......

Honest to goodness,if you are taking the attacks of the enemy as personally then you are focused on yourself,keep your eyes on Jesus....we can do ALL things in Christ WHO Strengthens us ...that includes Strengthening your Faith,your Trust,your Blessed Assurance,Confidence etc...ALL things

My dear friend just lost her daughter who was her pride & joy,her love & also very special to me,I loved her very much....it was a great shock & I cried like a baby when I heard the news but immediately I thought"Glory to God ,she is Saved",,,,,her Mom is devastated but the first thing we did together was gather in His Name .....He is the FIRST One to run to,the First One to wake up to in the morning,First One to talk with.....he must be First,before anything,anyone.....even life itself is temporal,in Him we are Eternal minded.....

Funny Lemur would use the example of a mom witnessing her childs accidental death,I did,many many many years ago....if it were not for Jesus ,Oh but for the Grace of God....I've seen a lot in my lifetime,sometimes thats what sets your vision straight......anyway,you can Sister,in JESUS...we do have access to His Heart & Mind by the Power of Holy Spirit,gotta live it 24/7....walk your Faith,walk the talk,keep your eyes on Christ     Love,Kwik

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  281
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

Hello Sister,

Matthew 7:22  Many will say to me on that day, "Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name & in your name drive out demons &  preform many wonders in your name, verse 23 & I will declare to them. I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness.  

What we have here are (Christians) prophesying & spreading the word of God also obviously support by the Holy Spirit in preforming miracles.  How do we understand this? Here Jesus is saying to these Christians I never knew you.  Obviously Jesus does & he exposes them on (judgment day), but they didn't really know own their hearts.   

Read Matthew 7:21-28 its about those that do his words-will & those that do not, Verse 26 speaks of these who do not .

It may seem at time these so-called Christians are getting away with disobedience but they are not building treasures in heaven, but only a deep grave. The covenant is not non conditional. To my knowledge non of the covenants were.

I hope this can help in a small way & hope you growth will continue, God bless. it was a good question.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,015
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

13 hours ago, lemurchampagne said:

Thanks for asking. 

My post was meant for the one I quoted being they shared what they were going through. And it also could reflect some advice for notsolostsoul as well. 

My advice didn't dismiss No12forget1952's speaking of praise, worship, honor and thanksgiving when things get rough. I spoke to what was being shared and as I saw a way to get through. Namely because praise, worship, honor, and thanksgiving are an everyday part of the Christians life. I just don't believe as an example that a mother who witnesses her 2 year old baby girl get hit by a car right in front of her is apt to start giving praise, worship, honor and thanksgiving first off when she sees that horrible thing happen. My advice was from a practical standpoint understanding that praise, worship, honor and thanksgiving are a natural part of the everyday for the Christian. 

I hope that assists your confusion. 

I wanted to speak out to a point made in this comment in red:
I believe that it is possible to be so manifested in God's Love that the fire of God's testing can even in the very moment rise above this you have spoken of... although it be humanly insurmountable we do have God The Holy Spirit within us to supernaturally proclaim Himself present by the intensity of the trial and thus forcing unbelievers around us to not have explanation for the witness before them... foxes book of martyrs is replete with this type of supernatural behavior... Love, Steven 

Guest BacKaran

Well, Job suffered and never received an answer from Good as to why....

The more I lose for Christ, the more Christ lives in me.

I was fortunate to witness to my hubby before he died suddenly. My first thought was, wow, that was a softball I didn't see coming and my second thought, I've got to go home to get my Bible and head to the hospital.

It doesn't matter why or how he died and knowing he is saved saved me from much unnecessary grieving.

How could I not praise God in my hubby's death? God took an ordinary day and made it an extraordinary day!

My body may fail me but I do what I can to please God, not my family, not dad, not siblings or my adult children.

Everything is loss compared to Christ.

Growing older I can reflect and how He's changed me from being a worldly pagan to a saved sinner who needs nothing of this world.

And we are so blessed in the USA to love our lifestyle freely and abundantly as we do, not because of ourselves but only because of God's love, mercy and Grace.

I've asked the same questions you have as I am sure many of us have and like Kwik mentioned, it's all about God. What an awesome God we serve!?

Edited by BacKaran

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  419
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

4 hours ago, enoob57 said:

I wanted to speak out to a point made in this comment in red:
I believe that it is possible to be so manifested in God's Love that the fire of God's testing can even in the very moment rise above this you have spoken of... although it be humanly insurmountable we do have God The Holy Spirit within us to supernaturally proclaim Himself present by the intensity of the trial and thus forcing unbelievers around us to not have explanation for the witness before them... foxes book of martyrs is replete with this type of supernatural behavior... Love, Steven 

This would depend on how God would handle them in these moments. Some will fall some will rise. Some may fall and later rise. This is the thing with just observing another's situation. No one but God and the person know the turmoil or blessings working within them.