groundzero

(My final post)

64 posts in this topic

Isa 44:24 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself.

This verse and many others like it prove that this God creates you in the womb. This creates a serious anomaly in contrast to sin nature, since God would have to either create you with a sin nature or bypass a protocol to leave it in.

51 minutes ago, groundzero said:

Isa 44:24 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself.

This verse and many others like it prove that this God creates you in the womb. This creates a serious anomaly in contrast to sin nature, since God would have to either create you with a sin nature or bypass a protocol to leave it in.

What protocol are you referring to?

7 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

What protocol are you referring to?

That it wasn't originally there when he created the first two humans. 

So he must bypass that process for it to be there, or he creates each one of us with a sin nature.

2 hours ago, groundzero said:

:)

Protocol

When someone is tempted, he shouldn't say that God is tempting him. God can't be tempted by evil, and God doesn't tempt anyone.

Everyone is tempted by his own desires as they lure him away and trap him. Then desire becomes pregnant and gives birth to sin. When sin grows up, it gives birth to death.

My dear brothers and sisters, don't be fooled. Every good present and every perfect gift comes from above, from the Father who made the sun, moon, and stars. The Father doesn't change like the shifting shadows produced by the sun and the moon.

God decided to give us life through the word of truth to make us his most important creatures. James 1:13-18 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

15 minutes ago, FresnoJoe said:

:)

Protocol

When someone is tempted, he shouldn't say that God is tempting him. God can't be tempted by evil, and God doesn't tempt anyone.

Everyone is tempted by his own desires as they lure him away and trap him. Then desire becomes pregnant and gives birth to sin. When sin grows up, it gives birth to death.

My dear brothers and sisters, don't be fooled. Every good present and every perfect gift comes from above, from the Father who made the sun, moon, and stars. The Father doesn't change like the shifting shadows produced by the sun and the moon.

God decided to give us life through the word of truth to make us his most important creatures. James 1:13-18 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

Either God created us or not FresnoJoe.

If he did, why is sin there?

If nature made us without his involvement, then sin being there makes sense.

Does the bible say nature created us or your God?

All those other verses you posted only show up in comparison the inconsistency of one biblical premise to another.

Is my biblical premises (That God creates each of us) true or not?

You seem to be ignoring our free will, the gift of choice God gave us.  You can see in Genesis 3 how Adam and Eve decided to accept the lie and disobeyed Gods commandment.  That is where the sin nature comes in.  God holds all His creation together, yet He does not force anyone to love or follow Him, as He is looking for true love in us.

God created man and women to go forth and multiply.  He does know each of us, as He is omniscience, omnipresence and omnipotence.

1 minute ago, OneLight said:

You seem to be ignoring our free will, the gift of choice God gave us.  You can see in Genesis 3 how Adam and Eve decided to accept the lie and disobeyed Gods commandment.  That is where the sin nature comes in.  God holds all His creation together, yet He does not force anyone to love or follow Him, as He is looking for true love in us.

God created man and women to go forth and multiply.  He does know each of us, as He is omniscience, omnipresence and omnipotence.

So, you're saying we are born without a sin nature and choose to sin willfully later?

4 minutes ago, groundzero said:

Either God created us or not FresnoJoe.

If he did, why is sin there?

If nature made us without his involvement, then sin being there makes sense.

Does the bible say nature created us or your God?

All those other verses you posted only show up in comparison the inconsistency of one biblical premise to another.

Is my biblical premises (That God creates each of us) true or not?

:emot-heartbeat:

God Created

God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning--the sixth day. Genesis 1:31 (New International Version)

Yet Man Sinned

For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God's glorious standard. Romans 3:23 (New Living Translation)

And So Jesus Died For Us

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:23 (English Standard Version)

And Still Jesus Arose From The Grave

God made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God. 2 Corinthians 5:21 (Berean Study Bible)

Yet The Choice Remains, What Are You Going To Do About Jesus?

For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that whoever believes in him will not perish, but have eternal life. John 3:16 (New Heart English Bible)

6 minutes ago, FresnoJoe said:

:emot-heartbeat:

God Created

God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning--the sixth day. Genesis 1:31 (New International Version)

Yet Man Sinned

For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God's glorious standard. Romans 3:23 (New Living Translation)

And So Jesus Died For Us

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:23 (English Standard Version)

And Still Jesus Arose From The Grave

God made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God. 2 Corinthians 5:21 (Berean Study Bible)

Yet The Choice Remains, What Are You Going To Do About Jesus?

For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that whoever believes in him will not perish, but have eternal life. John 3:16 (New Heart English Bible)

So sin nature is a fallacy?

Are we all born dead to God or not?