groundzero

(My final post)

Churchmouse    1,675
27 minutes ago, Thallasa said:

He might clarify ,He might expand on it ,but you have no right to put GZ;, from searching in his own way . He has a unique Relationship with God ,and God may have BIG plans for him ,bigger than He has for you .

This person was a troll who came here to be one and he's gone now because he couldn't get the responses he needed to throw back in our faces. If you want to get involved in a conversation half way through then please  do your homework and track the persons posts from the very start and see what he was about. 

I've been doing these debate sites for as long as I can remember and I can tell someones intent by the way they use words. This politically correct idiocy that has some people thinking to be a Christian you need to be so cuddly you become someones door mat is irritating to me.  . This is not the first thread GZ and I have tangled and every time we have he was flippant. He had no respect for anyone here, because he wasn't here to be respectful. He was here to find a way to prove to us how stupid we are for believing in God. I defend my faith and I call people out for what they do so if they can use that information to work on themselves. We are Gods children not playthings.

Edited by Churchmouse

Churchmouse    1,675
37 minutes ago, Thallasa said:

Have you ever heard of the expression "passive agressive agenda " ? If you take the wood out you might see . I am gone now ,as I don't feel the need to put up with your pretended 'love ' anymore . Others who have gone before for the same reason .

I don't know why you use the term Passive aggressive agenda when your entire post here is a classic passive aggressive assault on someone unknown to you.  Passive aggression is the most cowardly ways i know of to assail someone, because the person doesn't have the fortitude to call a person out. They just want to sneer at them and walk away as if doing that gives them some semblance of superiority. It does not, It only reveals the pot marks in their Character.

Edited by Churchmouse

OneLight    16,594
1 hour ago, Thallasa said:

He might clarify ,He might expand on it ,but you have no right to put GZ;, from searching in his own way . He has a unique Relationship with God ,and God may have BIG plans for him ,bigger than He has for you .

Perhaps it would benefit your understanding of groundzero if you read all his posts since he has been here.  What was spoken in Chat cannot be displayed, but he revealed himself even further there.  God may have big plans for him, but he first needs to accept God is real before he will ever follow Gods plans.

OneLight    16,594

It seems this thread has run its course.  I am locking it before any further personal attacks are committed.