• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

15 hours ago, missmuffet said:

What would you say if someone said that Trump was worst than Hitler and believe me I have heard it.

if I may answer that for myself, I would simply disagree.

14 hours ago, missmuffet said:

No it is not. Comparing anyone to Hitler is a horrible thing to do. You know how many millions that he killed and tortured?

How many people in the middle east has George Bush and Obama/Hillary killed....      And we won't really know for another generation from the damage of all the Depleted Uranium we used in weapons there that are affecting baby births even now.    That uranium oxide blows around every time they have a dust storm and people breath it in even today.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

1 minute ago, other one said:

How many people in the middle east has George Bush and Obama/Hillary killed....      And we won't really know for another generation from the damage of all the Depleted Uranium we used in weapons there that are affecting baby births even now.    That uranium oxide blows around every time they have a dust storm and people breath it in even today.

Not as many as Hitler has killed and tortured.Do you think it was 16 million?

1 minute ago, missmuffet said:

Not as many as Hitler has killed and tortured.Do you think it was 16 million?

we won't know for 20 years or so.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  312
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/05/1998

Good grief. Neither Clinton or Trump is worse than Hitler. That shouldn't have to be said. 

The reason I even mentioned Hitler in the first place was that you seem to think that the more the Democrats hate someone, the better that person must be. That's a very unreliable method of judging a person's character. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Sorry, maybe I'm wrong, but looking in from the outside, Clinton, Bush, Obama, were all noses deep in the trough - bottom feeding peckerheads. I was shocked when I saw footage of Bush sitting there in that school listening to children when he was informed that America was under attack, (9/11) and he just sat there as if told it was raining outside? And Hillary Clinton's attack on the second amendment because of criminals breaking the law and using firearms illegally?

Its beginning to happen here downunder. The major parties are being abandoned for several independent candidates. like the One Nation Party, and the Shooters, Fishers and Farmers Party who took the seat of Orange, NSW from the Nationals who held it for over 30 years,  our governing Liberal and National coalition party M.P.'s are panicking, some are jumping ship like rats off a sinking barge.

1 hour ago, HAZARD said:

Sorry, maybe I'm wrong, but looking in from the outside, Clinton, Bush, Obama, were all noses deep in the trough - bottom feeding peckerheads. I was shocked when I saw footage of Bush sitting there in that school listening to children when he was informed that America was under attack, (9/11) and he just sat there as if told it was raining outside? And Hillary Clinton's attack on the second amendment because of criminals breaking the law and using firearms illegally?

You're allowed to have your own opinions on past presidents, but as the polling indicates, most Americans disapprove of Trump. His current approval rating is lower than Obama's ever was, and Bush's didn't get lower than 39% until late in his presidency. 

16 minutes ago, Davida said:

But who did the polls?  Are they truly valid?   All the "polls" during the Campaign said he would NEVER win the election-they were not a reflection of the truth. A vast number of people really like him, they feel that he & his administration really cares about the regular people, hears their concerns and they don't believe & don't care for the Leftist Establishment and the Mainstream Leftist Media's biases against him. Try looking up the interview with David Horowitz on Info Wars on youtube new tonite  

The approval ratings are through Gallup, so I trust that they are reasonably accurate. Some people (and sites like the Huffington Post) incorrectly interpreted the polls as meaning that Trump could never win. The polls themselves weren't actually that far off; they were within the standard +/- 3% error. Even well-conducted polls aren't perfect, but they're still the best measure of public opinion. 

I have no intention of giving a conspiracy video my time. 

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

21 minutes ago, Davida said:

But who did the polls?  Are they truly valid?   All the "polls" during the Campaign said he would NEVER win the election-they were not a reflection of the truth. A vast number of people really like him, they feel that he & his administration really cares about the regular people, hears their concerns and they don't believe & don't care for the Leftist Establishment and the Mainstream Leftist Media's biases against him. Try looking up the interview with David Horowitz on Info Wars on youtube new tonite  

Right on Davida....Mr Trump was elected in a democratically held election...now the LOSERS...the puppets for the globalists are trying to undermine his presidency only one month into it...the word treason comes to mindfor their seditious behaviour....

1 minute ago, heretoeternity said:

Right on Davida....Mr Trump was elected in a democratically held election...now the LOSERS...the puppets for the globalists are trying to undermine his presidency only one month into it...the word treason comes to mindfor their seditious behaviour....

That's a disturbing line of thinking. People can disagree with the President, and even oppose him, without it being treason. I seem to recall Republicans did a lot of opposing during Obama's presidency.