President Trump's approval rating falls to 39%

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

these same polling people said that there was 0% chance of him  even winning the primary election.

Why do you people listen to them at all.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  312
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/05/1998

5 hours ago, other one said:

these same polling people said that there was 0% chance of him  even winning the primary election.

Why do you people listen to them at all.

No, that is a completely false statement and not at all how polls work. Try again.

On 2/18/2017 at 1:17 AM, heretoeternity said:

Seemed reluctant?   What are you a mind reader now? Seems you think so!

No, I'm not a mind reader, but I'm capable of reading. From the Washington Post:

"In January, Jared Taylor — editor of the white nationalist magazine American Renaissance — lent his voice to a robo-call recording urging registered voters in Iowa to back Trump. Those potential voters, Taylor told The Post, are part of a silent majority who are tired of being asked to celebrate diversity but are afraid of being labeled bigots.

A month later, Trump was embraced by former KKK grand wizard David Duke, which led to a controversial exchange between CNN’s Jake Tapper and the Republican candidate. Asked by Tapper to "unequivocally condemn" Duke, Trump pleaded ignorance.

"Just so you understand, I don’t know anything about David Duke, okay?" Trump said.

Tapper pressed him several more times to disavow Duke and the KKK, but Trump again declined."

On 2/18/2017 at 8:56 AM, Davida said:

Some questions President Trump has received by the Media are ridiculous & so insulting in themselves they aren't worth dignifying with an answer--but besides that.

You never answered my fair question who of the Left are publically renouncing these extreme accusations, shouts for disobedience, these extreme civil rebellion , anarchy and aggressive demonstrations?

Because there are none. The wilder the reaction & aggression  , the more they have been lauded by the Left.

Is it really the responsibility of an entire demographic to disavow the fringe? I don't think it's the responsibility of the Left to denounce every bad thing that someone on the Left does, any more than it's the Right's job to denounce every bad thing that someone on the Right does. 

1 minute ago, Davida said:

Who said "Every " bad thing? how about anything  at all , any admission - Period? in the words of Paul Simon...it's  The Sound of Silence. :P

Why don't you give me a specific example of a bad thing from the leftist fringe so we can try to find someone denouncing it? That might work better. 

9 minutes ago, Davida said:

Left has called Trump Hitler, a Nazi,Racist, mentally ill, a mysogenist, a rapist, white supremascist, a xenobobe,Anti-Semite, that's just off the top of my head. as well as calling for his assassination. How do they get away with it? Because the Press is Left, the Establishment is Left. 

Who on the left? When? 

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Tea Ess said:

Who on the left? When? 

How about when Chirs Matthews and Ashley Judd  compared Trump to Hitler? And how about when the Clinton campaign spokesperson said that Trump won on a white supremacist platform? And when the campaign accused Trump of being anti-Semite? There have been numerous calls for his death on Twitter and on Facebook, as well   And how about the comedians who mocked Baron Trump and said he would be the next child mass murderer and stuff like that?

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, Tea Ess said:

A month later, Trump was embraced by former KKK grand wizard David Duke, which led to a controversial exchange between CNN’s Jake Tapper and the Republican candidate. Asked by Tapper to "unequivocally condemn" Duke, Trump pleaded ignorance.

"Just so you understand, I don’t know anything about David Duke, okay?" Trump said.

Tapper pressed him several more times to disavow Duke and the KKK, but Trump again declined."

Is it really the responsibility of an entire demographic to disavow the fringe? I don't think it's the responsibility of the Left to denounce every bad thing that someone on the Left does, any more than it's the Right's job to denounce every bad thing that someone on the Right does. 

Yes it is the responsibility of that entire demographic, but they won't because if they do, they lose a powerful weapon.  The fringe are foot soldiers that say what the mainstream doesn't have the nerve to say.

I saw the interview live with Jake Tapper and Trump tried to disavow David Duke.  But Trump was on a phone and every attempt to disavow was garbled.   and I think that was done on purpose.

Just because David Duke endorsed Trump, doesn't mean that Trump endorses David Duke or the KKK.    But the liberal, lying mainstream media blurs that moral distinction and so the claims that Trump was a white supremacist was perpetuated by the Left.   It was unfair and dishonest.   It's why Trump rightfully condemns the media.

By the way, Trump did manage to publicly disavow David Duke three times in three other interviews on the same weekend as the Jake Tapper interview, but those were completely ignored because the media wanted to perpetuate the false accusation of white supremacist against Trump.